EVO attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

just like to say the last 6 days have been interesting to say the least.
lost count at over 240 attacks from evolution.:eek: but saturday was the finale.
36 hours of well planned and very well timed attacks.
pout and ronaldb take my hat off to you guys 15 secs between 8 attacks well played.;)
i knew what to expect and did what i could to try slow you down but that's all
i knew i'd be doing. don't mind losing the cities at all it's war game and that's what you guys are here to do.
so from me a MASSIVE well done to you all and hopefully see you all again in another server.
all the best in in iota.
Vik

DeletedUser

Same here vik. We were on different sides but still.

Good luck.

DeletedUser

no thnx guys it is a war game and i was enemy. alls fair in love and war.

DeletedUser13647

That's impressive. It seems like he created a forum account just to post this.

DeletedUser

You suck vik.

You silv and tresurehunt should have stayed with everyone else and gone into EVO. You caused this for nothing, all three of you were valued friends and teammates.

Its nice you have humbled yourself but dont think this was preferred over you 3 simply staying with us. So no cuddos from me, im still very dissapointed.

You wouldnt be here saying good job if DL was able to protect you.

DeletedUser

You suck vik.

You silv and tresurehunt should have stayed with everyone else and gone into EVO. You caused this for nothing, all three of you were valued friends and teammates.

Its nice you have humbled yourself but dont think this was preferred over you 3 simply staying with us. So no cuddos from me, im still very dissapointed.

Yeah I guess it's kinda like when you have a dog that just wont listen to you, attacks people, etc.. you have to take it out back and shoot it.

I also would have rather kept the dog, but since it acted up.. we shot it... all 3 of them.

DeletedUser

well... normally I make it a policy NOT to like rabid dogs... not since Ole' Yeller broke my heart... Damn Disney... sigh.

Anyway...

You fought a great fight and I like you Viking. Respect.

Now get the hell out of Iota.

DeletedUser

each to their own i guess.
not bothered what you think tbh reagrdless wether i staved off the attacks or not and kept the cities i'd stll have said well played.
not into slagging matches in forums not my thing.
but yup everyone is entitled their OWN OPINION even if they are wrong or right.
Vik

DeletedUser

and just remember Bob you wouldn't be here if i hadn't got you into LG away from the DD. or helped you guys out when getting pelted from KOTOR.
swings and round abouts me thinks.;)

DeletedUser

KOTOR was mutual, nothing owed there. The DD incident, well if theres favors owed im not sure it goes to you.

You still caused this for nothing and wasted a dozen city slots on cities that should have already been ours. I put 2 cities on far away wonder island that are now useless and ive wasted 2 more slots on you and silv when I should be chasing down DL cities with those spots.

Anyway you suck, and you didnt snipe 1 cs attempt, just parked your D and when the support ran out hit the resart button......I would have been sniping DD cs attacks for weeks until they chased me down to my last group of cities, and I dont think they would deny that.

Anyway lets not flame away, im just saying you suck and you know that.

DeletedUser

Think it is very nice post vik..
War game right enough, and my hat off to you doing what you did in the first post here.
Takes a big man to take the flack and then wish everyone a good time afterwards..

and nice post as well from Princess, rooster and aaxc

DeletedUser

Hmmm. would have survived the DD onslaught.... We will never find out.

But a half hearted attempt by 4 members took two cities while the rest of us killed the rest of the nights before vik brought you into LEGION2 and we agreed to let you live.

Nobody will be able to say for sure what would have happened , and it is feasible that you could have sniped the CS's for ages, unlikely i feel but who knows.

Our last organised operation targetted 42 cities for conquer within 48 hours as a single alliance unit. 100% success rate surprised even me, but did destroy 2/3rds of a alliance from our ocean in the process.

Not meant to be a inflamitary post, just laying out the facts from a DD point of view. One of the four sides to this story so to say.

DeletedUser

Anyway you suck, and you didnt snipe 1 cs attempt, just parked your D and when the support ran out hit the resart button......I would have been sniping DD cs attacks for weeks until they chased me down to my last group of cities, and I dont think they would deny that.
either you guys aren't honest anymore or they just didn't admit it. because i can assure you i did snipe CS's. but then again who would want to admit that.
cheers scotty some folk just dont know how to take a compliment when it's given. and wasted 2 slots who forced you to take the cities????? no one someone else from the other evo's could've stepped up and took them once they'd been cleared.
so dont be banging on about how I wasted YOUR SLOTS.
you couldve got the BP from clearing them and saved your slots for REAL targets as you put it.
Vik

DeletedUser

Vik, you proved to us you're not a good leader, nor a good player. This post of yours is nonsense. It looks like a drunk man trying to make peace with the ex-girlfriend. Not going to happen.

I don't want to say anything further about this, just one last clarification.
When you speak about KOTOR, you mean KOTOR III, the noob branch of a MRA alliance that was in O46. The real KOTOR was in O45 with actually some decent players like GenDodo or TessBrat within. You just had some fun with the nooby part of the noobs. Don't confuse them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it says exactly what it means, if you cant understand it ah well am not going to spell it out to you.
i just posted a well done to some of your members for their attacks.
and Jena in all honesty as i said before everyone is entitled to their opinion right or wrong.
aleady said am not here for a slagging match. and certainly wont lower myself to have one either.
:cool:
oh and i think you'll find that the knights of Ni were being attacked by KOTOR so yes i know who was who.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your new alliance : Unforgiven
Your new City : Revenge

Your new alliance statement says you will be back in O45......VIK you suck

DeletedUser

bob, really? Is that the best you can do?

Come on guys, just let it drop. You all killed vik and he said well done, take the praise and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.