EVO attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

thanks rooster i'll check it out next time am at the library,
:)

DeletedUser

OT slightly, but I love Rooster and his posts.. we should have an Iota personality of all time.. cos I'd vote for him :)

DeletedUser

Comment on the OT slightly: I know! Isn't it great that we get to read them here and in Alliance forum?!?!

All hail the Mighty Rooster! King of pre-formed ham in a can Spam!

DeletedUser15533

have you ever been in an APC and had an IAD thrown off it or exploded under one. NO
have you ever seen one of your close mates shot by some toe rag to scared to show themselves but hide in with civvies. NO
have you ever watched your friends parents faces as they looked at us at the funeral prob thinking why not one of us instead of their son. NO NO NO NO
I really am sorry you masterminded my downfall LOL
my 5 yr old could have done that 19 cities spread across 4 oceans not really hard to work out eh.
and i'll still be here long after your gone.

:supermad:

UMMMMM not too be a douchebag or anything but if you really did do this for real life you would know that it was called an "IED" not an "IAD" but this is just my opinion i think all of you need too calm down a little this is a little sad that people need too argue on a forum this much but thats up too you i guess good luck with it

NightWolf13

DeletedUser

Came on ppl, what has been done is done. vik did put a lot of efforts in LEGION and baunch of ppl who are now in Evo, have paid attention to he's suggestions and are there only because of him. I suggest a mod just closes this thread. This is a game and so shall it stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.