EVO attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Disclaimer: This is way long, lacks any sort of illustration, and probably not of interest to most of you. Read at your own peril.

Vik- You might want to listen up.

I wasn’t really planning on giving this thread any more attention than simply reading it and having a laugh or two, but…I believe it’s time to set the record straight on a few things.

Let’s start with Bobo and The Knights of Ni.
Bobo doesn’t owe anybody one dang thing. It is true that Bobo and the The Knights were under fire from KOTOR III in O46. It is also true that as a result of LG’s declaration of war on KOTOR and it’s wing alliances the attacks on The Knights ceased. However we did not declare war on KOTOR and it’s wing alliances to save The Knights. The Knights were a relatively small raiding guild…not exactly the kind of thing we’d stick our necks out to save (no offense bobo). Now…our declaration of war put Bobo and The Knights in a great position. With relief from the KOTOR III attacks they could have gone back to being a raiding guild with little to worry about as they had been doing before KOTOR III turned their attentions to them. This is not what they did. Bobo and The Knights fought KOTOR III right alongside us. In fact, I communicated more with Bobo and Mattattack regarding battle plans and targets than I did with you Vik. Their participation in parallel with our offensives made everyone’s life a lot easier and allowed us to wear them down much faster.

As for Bobo being saved from the Dirty Dozen by you I again beg to differ. There was no way I was going to let Bobo go down. After working with him during the KOTOR III “war” I had already come to consider him one of ours. I needed him on full offense in O46 (but we’ll get to that when we discuss your miserable failures of leadership in the war with DL). The only reason I had not invited Bobo into our alliance is because Bobo, being the excellent player that he is, was not ready to throw in the towel on that. Next thing I know, Bobo is a member of LG. I was, of course, thrilled…but you should be aware that I was moments away from messaging Onoquoy to let him know that, #1…Bobo was indeed our ally and as protected by our flag as though he were flying it and #2…as such I needed them to let Bobo off the hook so that he could get back to full offense, and finally #3...as allies it would be nice if in addition to freeing up a fighter for me they could hit DL instead. I have no idea if anything would have come of that because just as I was about to compose the message Bobo joined LG. Im thankful to you for doing at least that much. Especially considering that I had enough on my plate trying to lead the squad while also trying to keep your failures at leadership under wrap.

One last thing before we turn to your incompetence as a leader. We fought KOTOR III in O46. This was not the same animal that the team in O45 was fighting. O45 was a war against the branch that would actually fight back. You wouldn’t know this because I doubt you bothered to check out those threads as you couldn’t be bothered to check threads in either council or your own squad, but O45 was a war. We beat KOTOR III because they gave up. Pure and simple.

Now, to your abilities as a leader. You’re a bad one. This is not a matter of opinion. It is a matter of fact. The qualities that make for a good leader are quantifiable and you fail to meet the mark on every single one of them.

Among other things, a good leader:
1. Is more active than other members in the organization.
2. Focuses their team and provides clear aims and direction. In grepolis it’s called “mission planning”.
3. Pays attention to what is going on within the team structure. Asks questions like “are goals being met?” and if not “what do we need to change in order to meet them?” and presents workable solutions.
4. Is prepared to sacrifice their own needs/wants for the sake of the team.

You never did any of these things. The only reason I even started trying to lead the squad is because I’d check our tab and it would be crickets in there. I wanted to play so I went out and found missions, built a team...the rest is history. They're all still with us in Evo, if that tells you anything.

Your only during the workweek sporadic style of game play was all well and good until DL launched on us (no doubt provoked by that arrogant PM you sent LeoneIII). Now…while DL has its fair share of sim city players and turtles they also have some really great players…that had no problem firing back, taking our cities, and sniping Colony Ships. So…not only were you not one of the more active members of LG you couldn’t even be bothered to keep up on discussions of alliance direction in council let alone keep up on threads in our squad tab. If you were then I would have to say you were actively working against us. Logging on in the morning, posting a couple of targets and saying “Crack on…Hit em hard” and then sending out a flurry of untimed attacks consisting of slinger nukes protected by 10LS on a fresh turtle target isn’t mission planning or leading. It’s embarrassing. And I know you know this because in PM you tried to blame the squad for “every time I do something I end up looking like a jackass” or something like that. Throwing temper tantrums in forum because your CS crashes…not even being aware, or maybe just not caring that 3 of your team members lost CS the day before partially because you botched the mission so bad? Are you serious? Were you aware that no one had clearing runs for you because they’d been on a mission that you at best just didn’t show up for, at worst…botched to holy hades so we were in the process of rebuilding? Again…are you serious? And that’s not even touching on all the bad decisions you made when you did decide to try making a decision about something.

So…I know you think I betrayed you when I left with the rest of council after that atrocious post you wrote regarding the merge and the changing of the alliance name. But, in point of fact, the only person I betrayed in this whole deal was my own self. Every day during those 6-8 weeks I swam upstream trying to lead the team with you as the tide pushing us back that I didn’t PM Roky to say “Hey…if you want KER to be successful against DL we need to get rid of vik” I was betraying my own enjoyment of the game. It started to feel like work and it was getting to the point that something had to change or I was going to quit playing altogether. But then the merge happened…and it was just what LG and AE needed.

As for how things played out. Did you really think you could talk like that to all of us? That “my way or the highway” condescending arrogant garbage might work with dependent children and insecure women but it doesn’t work with emotionally healthy adults, many of whom are leaders in their fields outside grepolis. We just wanted to play the game with active players. Not create some sooooopa alliance. You said go if you want…so we did. See…the problem with ultimatums is…they don’t always go exactly the way you want them to. So...to take the actions you did which include but are not limited to allying with our enemy, posting our names and locations in enemy forum, directing the placement of birs in enemy harbors and blaming me for "breaking up LG" (which BTW...thanks for thinking I have that kind of power to control other people but...no) makes no sense if all you cared about was the name. I don't even care to understand your underlying motivation or emotional dysregulation driving all that.

As to jena calling your lead post “nonsense”. He wasn’t implying that he couldn’t understand your English. He’s a highly intelligent man. He meant…it’s complete and utter BS. You wouldn’t be here giving a congrats to us if DL had been able to protect you (as so succinctly put by bobo). You’d be crowing in the DL forums that you guys “really showed that MRA whose boss”. But , we’re not an MRA so you missed out on that opportunity. And…you didn’t snipe any CS. I know…because as organizer and coordinator of that mission I kept on top of it. You funneled all your def into Ronaldb and jena’s claims, changed your city names when the defense ran out, and re-started. EXACTLY what you make fun of turtle MRA’s doing.

About your new alliance and the journey back to O45. How big is your warehouse? I’d like to send you some res to help speed this process up so we can kick your butt again.

And last, but not least. About that goodbye from me you were so upset you didn’t get from me when you sent that manipulative “baby come back don’t you remember the good times we had when things were good between us” PM that I didn’t respond to. Consider this the response you were looking for and take this little piece of advice. Don’t let the door smack ya in the bum on the way out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

EDIT: take back what i said. If jennesis is telling the truth, then ydi.

DeletedUser

About that wall of text by jennesis - nice and very informative content, feels a bit exaggerated though, and I'm pointing in the direction of the massive usage of demotion of anything vik did in the past up to this point. But you put it very clear as to what your relations are and I guess this response seems plausible.

On topic: the haters towards vik's message of congratulations should really come down. It takes alot of someone to congratulate to the clearly superior player in terms of power. Most people wouldn't even bother, moreover they would blame the aforementioned of 'being in the whatnot alliance with the biggest members etc'. Even if you are so upset about that, atleast don't try to publicly devolve his farewells of it's hard pressed content.

DeletedUser

Hmmm. would have survived the DD onslaught.... We will never find out.

No, Bob would have been devastated. I was just about to direct the focus of the attack lance towards him (even more than he got already), when he changed alliances.

We got over 42 cities in that one Operation within a couple of days as you mentioned.

But a half hearted attempt by 4 members took two cities while the rest of us killed the rest of the nights before vik brought you into LEGION2 and we agreed to let you live.

Yes, as soon as the other wings were free to operate against bob, he was saved by an alliance switch.

I got already a battle plan worked out back then with over 400 attacks on you, that inclukdes more CS than you can imagine. ;)

/Natanae, the War Dmoniatrix of The Dirty Dozen

As for Bobo being saved from the Dirty Dozen by you I again beg to differ. There was no way I was going to let Bobo go down.

Nothing could have saved him. I'd like to point out, that we already took cities from him. I am very proud to say, that our crew can time their attacks very well. Our teamwork and our dedication to complete sucessfully our battleplans are outstanding.

I'd like to point out further, that it was Bob who said: "Well we ran out of targets, so lets attack The Dirty Dozen." (I still have that message archived.) BIG Mistake.
It became a slaughter on his alliance and i know from our intel taht he got supported with everything they had left. And it still was not enough. Mind you, we have not really focussed on him. We fought three alliances back, he was only one part of the action.

And if i hear some %&/&% about this, i am tempted to prove again, what we can do.

/Natanae, War Dominatrix of The Dirty Dozen

As for Bobo being saved from the Dirty Dozen by you I again beg to differ. There was no way I was going to let Bobo go down.

Nothing could have saved him. I'd like to point out, that we already took cities from him. I am very proud to say, that our crew can time their attacks very well. Our teamwork and our dedication to complete sucessfull our battleplant are outstanding.

I'd like to point out further, that it was Bob who said: "Well we ran out of targets, so lets attack The Dirty Dozen." (I still have that message archived.)

BIG Mistake.

It backfired, it became a slaughter on his alliance and i know from our intel that he got supported with everything they had left. And it still was not enough. Mind you, we have not really focussed on him. We fought three alliances back, he was only one part of the action.

And if i hear some %&/&% about this, i am tempted to prove again, what we can do.

DeletedUser

Your so full of it

I sniped easily 5 of 6 attempts. They 6th you got lucky on, I never got jack for support from my alliance. I was attacking DD members for a long time before you recruited half the ocean and finnally grew some balls.

Your massive attacks over 100 at a time were pathetic in nature, most were fake weak and ungaurded transports. You would have had to step up the operation against me because 100 attacks at a time and half a dozen cs in the water is simply not enough to take me out.

And yah when I started with DD i was bored and wanted some action, the war started and my alliance was not active enought to win it so I had to go elsewhere since its a cold day in hell before I give up. If they were active we would have won O45 but all the main players except me quit.

You LIE about your conquests.

In the couple of weeks of serious fighting you were only able to take 4 cities from Knight Of Ni and all of them were in YOUR CORE O35.

After I left Knights of Ni on the 22nd of Dec you started taking cities, but not before since I was pwning your pathetic and poorly timed cs attempts.

On top of that the only Knights that lost cities after i left in O45 were already quit Dunk66 and Maxitor.

On top of that ALL conquests happened over a period of 4 weeks not 1 weekend. Your so pathetic get your stats straight.

Bobo the DD hating monk
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en9/alliance/1648/colonizations?page=0

DeletedUser

wow 8 attempts and i finally managed to droll through that drivel.
jenn do you really think i care one bit how you rate me as a leader in a sim war game.
you see hen i've did this for real and as this isn't a case of life or death i really can't get that into who lost what or who didn't take this.
because RL wars aren't the slightest bit pretty and scotty119 will back me up on that as we both led men in RL wars.
so dont for a second get on your high horse about how you saved who from what.
and am sure that you were moments away from TELLING DD to back off and am sure they'd have listened to you as well.
but watch yourself on that pedastool it might just fall.

DeletedUser

Nothing could have saved him. I'd like to point out, that we already took cities from him. I am very proud to say, that our crew can time their attacks very well. Our teamwork and our dedication to complete sucessfull our battleplant are outstanding.

I'd like to point out further, that it was Bob who said: "Well we ran out of targets, so lets attack The Dirty Dozen." (I still have that message archived.)

BIG Mistake.

It backfired, it became a slaughter on his alliance and i know from our intel that he got supported with everything they had left. And it still was not enough. Mind you, we have not really focussed on him. We fought three alliances back, he was only one part of the action.

I don't disagree that without diplomacy you guys would have eventually killed bobo. Most of his alliance had gone inactive so...he was one guy fighting you off. Could only last so long.

Your leader is wise. When it comes down to the choice of that one player you're after or causing tension in the relationship with an entire alliance who might have an interest in not seeing that one player go down...its best to just let that one go.

As to proving again what you can do. Again, I've no doubt that you could destroy bobo as a man on his own. Though...launch on him now and you're launching on all of Evo. Not going to be the same battle.

DeletedUser

wow 8 attempts and i finally managed to droll through that drivel.
jenn do you really think i care one bit how you rate me as a leader in a sim war game.
you see hen i've did this for real and as this isn't a case of life or death i really can't get that into who lost what or who didn't take this.
because RL wars aren't the slightest bit pretty and scotty119 will back me up on that as we both led men in RL wars.
so dont for a second get on your high horse about how you saved who from what.
and am sure that you were moments away from TELLING DD to back off and am sure they'd have listened to you as well.
but watch yourself on that pedastool it might just fall.

I'm sure you were/are as crappy a leader IRL as you were here. I wasn't going to TELL anyone to do anything. I was going to open a dialog to discuss the situation. No way to know what would have happened had I done that as that's not the way events unfurled.

Tell people to do things. Right. That little bit right there. Speaks volumes. Were you trying to strengthen my argument?

DeletedUser

Your so full of it

No, dude you are. Not have you lieing to us while this conlict, but afterwards and before, too. I can reasily post and forward your personal messages here.

And yah when I started with DD i was bored and wanted some action, the war started and my alliance was not active enought to win it so I had to go elsewhere since its a cold day in hell before I give up. If they were active we would have won O45 but all the main players except me quit.

Lol you are so full of it. You got your *** handed to you. Your alliance fell apart and a last minute switch to Legion saved your pittyfull ***.

You LIE about your conquests.

Grepostats deson't lie, but you do indeed.

In the couple of weeks of serious fighting you were only able to take 4 cities from Knight Of Ni and all of them were in YOUR CORE O35.

What did you smoke? Operationa "Falling Star" and "Wrecking Ball" Ball lasted each 4 days.

After I left Knights of Ni on the 22nd of Dec you started taking cities, but not before since I was pwning your pathetic and poorly timed cs attempts.

Poor lie.

On top of that ALL conquests happened over a period of 4 weeks not 1 weekend. Your so pathetic get your stats straight.
Dude, it all happened Friday to Monday. Better you get your stats right, and no: You are not a supreme Evolution player. You are A TURTLE.
You rely on someone backing you up.

You allways have been, you allways will be.

DeletedUser

Try it... This time I wont delete the reports

Don't say this twice. If you do, leave your alliance and stand up to your words.

You'll go soon again crying to mum Legion.

edit: btw what reports? how you have lost your cities, though you got all the support your pittiyfull alliance could provide to you before you ran back to legion?

DeletedUser

Don't say this twice. If you do, leave your alliance and stand up to your words.

You'll go soon again crying to mum Legion.

edit: btw what reports? how you have lost your cities, though you got all the support your pittiyfull alliance could provide to you before you ran back to legion?

The reports that showed 100 attacks land and hit nothing then a cs lands and hits a wall of units for the wall of units to vanish for the poorly timed cs clearing attacks to land late, those reports. But I dont have them anymore.

Comon natanea attack me, just you and not half of O35. Even with your 15 more cities then me (paid for since I have more BP then you) ill take you on and show you whats up.

DeletedUser

lol at that arguement, anybody with even a basic school leavers level of mathematic ability can tell you that parades are more resource and time effective than BP's at player and city growth Bob. We do have the math on our forum so quite happy to forward to you if you like. A bit sim city i guess but sure beats the paying 15-20$ for each city of using the premium CP generator.

Myself i even use theatres in defensive cities as i can farm enough resources from an idle defensive city to run both town parade and theatres constantly in them. 2.4 CP's a city per day sure helps speed up the pace. In fact if i changed all my cities to theatres and did not attack another player except to clear and conquer whatever my player size it would enable a city slot every 30 hours of gameplay without using BP's at all.

Now i have 37 cities so thats 108 CP's which again with a little maths makes a shiny 32400 BP's every 30 hours to keep up with a non aggressive player. However , i prefer to mix it up a bit hence my BP's. This slows me down a fair bit so thats it takes me almost 4 days to open up a city slot sometimes even longer. Too slow.

We combine both here , Natanae and myself. Not a premium user myself and the lady has always said she was not and i see no reason for her to lie.

DeletedUser

I'm sure you were/are as crappy a leader IRL as you were here. ?
have you ever been in an APC and had an IAD thrown off it or exploded under one. NO
have you ever seen one of your close mates shot by some toe rag to scared to show themselves but hide in with civvies. NO
have you ever watched your friends parents faces as they looked at us at the funeral prob thinking why not one of us instead of their son. NO NO NO NO
I really am sorry you masterminded my downfall LOL
my 5 yr old could have done that 19 cities spread across 4 oceans not really hard to work out eh.
and i'll still be here long after your gone.

:supermad:

DeletedUser

woah. That was some read.

vik - I just wish that you, tresure, and silvatica would have at least stayed around until you were gone instead of restarting.. that wasn't cool especially after all this whoop whoop about LEGION people never losing a war and EVO never winning... then you join an enemy alliance and restart when you get murdered. You could have at least showed us something.. The only success you had is a CS I let land with no (not 1) clearing support attack after the last revolt... a distraction attack. I then cleared it for BP - thanks :) Let me know if you want reports.

Anyway as it was said before lets get on with it, this is old news now. This is a war game, we went to war, and the better alliance won, and grepostats shows it.

Moving forward it's NOT a good idea to attack Evo., I don't care what your history is or how good you were/are/should be. You may take a few cities and win a battle or two (and I hope for your sake you can - it may actually give you some hope) but there is NO way you can win the war. We have some of the best players in the game. It just wont happen. So lets all move on, if your not getting attacked by us that means you'll have time in IOTA, so be happy.

DeletedUser

These forums are about the game and people's ability in it. Jen is more than entitled to share her opinion about this game.

You brought up RL viking and she responded to that. While I'm sure everyone respects that you were in the army and in a RL war, that doesn't make us worse people for not having chosen that as a professional route and therefore should not be used as an arguement.

but Herb's right old news.. what's next? lol

DeletedUser

Even with your 15 more cities then me (paid for since I have more BP then you) ill take you on and show you whats up.

You must be new to this game, Bob. To *PAY* for CP cost a fortune at my level. i need well over 100 CPs to open a city slot.

It must have slipped you, that you can run festivals to gain CPs and I won't know at this level how to do it otherwise. Morale penalty is harsh and there are anyway few targets left in my neighbourhood.
It is way mroe efficient to run festivals nonstop than to lose troops against 30% morale targets, you know?

Regarding your BPs: You got probably more BP than me, because we "gifted" it to you... :D

I regret, that i did not ignore Onoquoy's order to change the battle plan and that i ordered to stop attacks on you, so you can run to Mummy Legion.

I remember still all your ceasefire talks while you stood with your back at the wall...
Did you buy new pants after you wet your olds ones?
It has been said here several times by Ex-Legion/Evolution members, that you have been saved.

Since our alliances have been affiliated i respected your tag-change and did not label you refugee, but i won't do it a second time.

/Natanae, war mistress of The Dirty Dozen

DeletedUser

Princess that is very true but as stubborn rehheaded scot. my blood boiled at the crappy RL leader.
as i have stated in just some of my experiences. and yes witch was harsh but red mist had long since covered m eyes by the time i replied and for which i will apolgise.
and yes it is a war game as i have stated a number of times.
so there for i plan to go back and built my new summer house till it's ready for it's pool expansion plan.
am waiting for planning permmission for.
:)
vik_sig.jpg

DeletedUser

All I KNOW is I could kick the crap out of ANY player on Iota... with less than 15,000 points and three cities.

And if you don't believe me.... BRING IT ON

Just don't BRING IT on Tuesday nights... that's the night my book club meets.

This week we're discussing "A Walk to Remember" by Nicholas Sparks.

Its an enchanting commentary on the emotional bliss of unyielding love, as well as a heart pounding passion that erupts upon the fiery backdrop of a city teetering upon the brink of a cultural revelation and the closing of an age.

Status
Not open for further replies.