Evo Church

DeletedUser

A few comments from another thread got me thinking, feel free to reply

At first i thought that would be great we would be great church goes but the more i thought about it was turn into chaos and here as why

My first - thoughts was we could have a sunday collection were we could send a transport round everyone's city's asking them to donate some troops for the evo cause, but then it wouldnt be long to a certain member (to protect his identity lets call him booster) would start taking troops rather than given them

Secondly - Some city's would be a bit awkward not accepting foreign muck from some of the god troops like cyclops etc, red tape or green card issues i hear.

Thirdly and worst - counterfeit troops would eventually make there way into the system, yes it would be terrible, slingers that throw balloons instead of rocks, light ships with no masts (and that's the best bit of the boat). So i vote no for an evo church is where this is going

anyone with any other thoughts

DeletedUser

i could burn off trans on some EVO players to give them BP

DeletedUser

I could do some trades. I will give you my handicaped troops and you would give me booze in return ^^. Isn´t it nice?

DeletedUser

i could give u guy's 800 of my brocken LS for 2k of each resource u guy's can fix them

DeletedUser

Ooo..Oooo..I want them !
Well Wait....Do you mind if I pick them up with my LS..Don't expect them to be fixed though I'll just kill them in your harbor..I think thats a good idea as it'll give me BP, AND you won't have to worry about them...Anyways...Back on topic ! lol