Evo vs Bad Co Statistics + politics

DeletedUser

Okay fellows

We seem to have trouble keeping this out of every other thread in Iota So i have made it a thread in in it's own.

We'll start with statistics. If someone could post numbers for me i'll keep this thread updated and you can see the war in one thread.

Conquests
Note: All conquest statistics as of 28-4-2011 to 16-7-2011 and between these alliances only. No internal conquests, No ghost conquests, No conquest results from other alliances.

Evolution =

Overall gains: 214
Overall losses: 86

Evolution.:
Gains~> 92
Losses~> 5
Evolution..:
Gains~> 122
Losses~> 81

Bad Co (The Death Crusaders, Atlantic League, Little Brother and Slaughterers) =

Overall gains: 179
Overall losses: 226

The Death Crusaders:
Gains~> 50
Losses~> 100
TDC2 have lost 4 cities, gained none but i thought they should be included seeing as little brother are included.
Atlantic League:
Gains~> 44
Losses~> 47
Little Brother:
Gains~> 75
Losses~> 64
Slaughterers:
Gains~> 10
Losses~> 11

Politics
Note: I'll post the main points of contention here, Who is dominating each ocean and who has the most PnPs.

8th January 2001 ~ Evolution alliances formed. Little Brother and The Death Crusaders already warring these players.
Late February - Early March ~ Slaughterers and Atlantic League start warring Evolution.

So inform me so i can inform you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ok I'd be interested in seeing stats again. Bad co are The Death Crusaders, Atlantic League and Slaughterers. However Little Brother are kinda a sister I think.

They prefere to be listed as seperate alliances normally tho

DeletedUser

form what bad co has been telling LB evo attacks are just bouncing off their cities with little damage

and LB is not a sister of bad co

DeletedUser

form what bad co has been telling LB evo attacks are just bouncing off their cities with little damage

and LB is not a sister of bad co

What is it then?

Everyone else seems to think LB are that little bit on the side of bad co Even TBE were more reconised as bad co and were never as high in ranking as LB.

Even the mod missed LB out when listing the bad co alliances.

DeletedUser

I've listed main alliances of Bad Co - and unless you want to do the stat work then you can't complain, got it?

:)

Okay - can someone give me a timeline of important events?

It's be nice to know the date that this debacle started on :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okie dokies, Numbers have been posted. Has anyone got dates of important political events in game?
I'll dredge through the forums and find PnP info over the weekend.

DeletedUser

great job Saph :)

I'm actually suprised, even I had started to believe bad co had done better ;) lol

I'll think about dates, but I'm rubbish at memory haha!

Evo was created at the begining around 8th January 2011. LB and TDC were already at war with our previous alliances Legion and Athenians. AL and SL came on later, not sure when but around feb/mar maybe.

DeletedUser

Looks like little brother aka "little bad co" is on the way out. very little activity from them. you have to go 9 pages back in stats to find the last city they took from evo and the majority of there conquests as of late have been ghosts or from there own players.

Seems they are fallowing TDC circling the drain best place for plop:eek: