Evo vs. D12

DeletedUser

LMFAO...That says we attack inactives/small players? How I read the original post sure doesn't..But hey..If you read it that way go for it...You just say stuff that you know Bad Co does too you just try to hide it.. :(

Sorry your stats show that..

BBCue Stats. Yeah you're welcome to show my ty stats too.. At least I conquered something other THAN inactives...Sorry. But I'm really getting off the forums..Maybe it's a good idea for you too..Before we both get infracted.. ;) Cyaa BBCue..Nice talking with you tonight.. :)

Btw - Looks like you took a Commander Roky city too...Isn't that an inactive? lol

DeletedUser

how much of your stats are your stats? remember, you were Lane in January, right?

or were you Aider at the same time? no, because Aider went into vacation mode then and came back as you. LOL. talk about personality issues. who knows who was working your account dude!

btw, svete is really good at taking your cities:
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en9/player/707572/colonizations

DeletedUser

Lol, yeah he's great. 2 in 2 months. Holy crap hold him back.

DeletedUser16633

Boys, boys, boys hold your horses now, im sitting here on my weekend vacation enjoying my Pina Colada reading the forums on my phone and what Do i see??
A lot of anger in hereB-) if we all hold hands and sing Combaya im pretty shure we all can get allong just fine:-D

Cheers
M
See ya all next week;-)

DeletedUser

Hiyaa Manu ! :)

Well have fun on your break...Sometimes everyone needs a good relaxation.. ;)

Cya,
Aider.

how much of your stats are your stats? remember, you were Lane in January, right?

or were you Aider at the same time? no, because Aider went into vacation mode then and came back as you. LOL. talk about personality issues. who knows who was working your account dude!

btw, svete is really good at taking your cities:
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en9/player/707572/colonizations

Bahaha..How many times I have to say this..lol

I quit playing Lane account around the time swteeters left. I came on maybe one or two days as cities were getting taken just to make sure people were getting them..Sure enough they were so I logged off, and left it be. I just came back under Aider about a month and half ago..Hope that clears some of that up..
Yes, Svete likes to take my cities ..Actually has only taken ONE from me...lol
The other one was when I didn't have account. ;)
Thanks for informing me of that issue though..I appreciate it..Too bad you didn't accept your conquering of inactives..Oh well. ;)
Can't say I didn't..I just gave you a run down of my whole Iota playing time since you obviously don't hear very well the first time.. ;) Selective hearing?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

./Agreed

Ah yes, inactives and consolidation are the key phrases.

BBcue has a point there, we had so many throughout the two original wings we have been in the process of a kick and merge. You may notice that one whole wing has gone poooof. The ex.citidel wing is Dirty dozen in name alone, we are allies but do not work together in ops or mutual defense. We just fight the same battles.

Still got some twinking to do, and a few players to come back from vacation for the final sort out to be finished.

Regarding war with UNT, lol. maybe when everybody else is dead, for now we have other people to fry. And with our new slimline stronger unit i am confident for the future. Lost some great friends and players over the summer months, another founder bit the dust.

All good anyways eh.

Now lets get back to killing things, had attacker of the day award for last few days, i reackon i might be able to keep it for a bit longer.

Onoquoy

DeletedUser

wow! that old D12 vs Evo war chestnut lol .

We have a pact with D12, it is solid and we've no intention of changing that. D12 know that, UNT know that. And why on earth would we be going to war with D12 when we've loads of targets elsewhere. D12 know when we will war with them and that is between the 2 of us. Anything else is just made up fluff.

We have 1 nap/pact with the Rebels, which has been a long standing agreement.

We are allied with Phenomenon and De-evolution as well and it's likely that these will continue to remain friends.

Anyone else is just making it up that they are allied with us in anyway. If someone is stupid enough to believe the OoO that we will join in then that is their look out lol In fact who are the OoO?

BP I wouldn't wipe my bottom with their troops lol None of us like Ladyjane and would never agree to pact with them. I assume they are attacking bad co cos manu decided to start a fight with them.

Now tell your 'spy' that he's sacked cos all of that is clearly stated on our forum and no secret lol If they can't get this right then they really are poor ;)