Evolution Coming Faster Than Ever

DeletedUser13647

Well ever since changing their name and merging with the Athenians; LEGION has been expanding in all directions faster than they did when they were still, well, LEGION. Evo is on the way to being more dominant than they ever were. Silvatica's resistance was a joke and vikingr was just a bump in the road. They're even in Oceans 53 and 63 now. It's looking bad for Olympians who created a cease-fire and are still under attack anyways but refuse to go to war lol. And The Templars who lost some of their best members because all that they want to do is turtle up and hope for the best. Then both alliances come to The Brotherhood and ask us to clean up their mess. Well guess what guys?! We are at war with one of you so no thanks.

RANT OVER:pro::pro::pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good news for turtles, they get there much sought after defensive BP

DeletedUser

i hate turtles, they make our job so much harder by giving evo stupid BP and making everyone else look retarded

DeletedUser

i hate turtles, they make our job so much harder by giving evo stupid BP and making everyone else look retarded

You could have the BP too. Not sure what your "job" is but it should be attacking people. If you did that "job" you would get some of the "stupid BP" and have more than 5 cities.

If only morale wasn't enabled..

DeletedUser

You could have the BP too. Not sure what your "job" is but it should be attacking people. If you did that "job" you would get some of the "stupid BP" and have more than 5 cities.

If only morale wasn't enabled..

I attack when I can. Most of my resources go towards support though...

And I have 6 cities.

DeletedUser

Here in Abkhazia the number 1 is the difference between getting into college or not...

At least I have more attacking BP rank than my points rank