Evolution (I know right?)

DeletedUser

After being attacked by a member of Evolution, and he says his last was a farming for resources, with 199 LS, I finally attack that player back after building up troops. And his response is he wants me to pay him back double the resources it takes to build those troops back, AND a formal apology to Evolution on the forums! Really? Seriously? Where did the logic of that come about? Wow is all I can say. And his "My last attack was a farming attack" Last time I checked, 199LS didn't get any resources. Oh well. Bye bye Iota world, looks like I am gone. lol. I don't doubt his firepower, he will surely wipe me out, but my troops will fight regardless.

DeletedUser

Oh yeah. And I'm not complaining. I just like saying what I think whenever I feel like saying it. Evolution is powerful, do not be mistaken.

DeletedUser

OH!! Exact words, I will apologize for my impudence and desist from my attacks or Evolution will wipe the floor with me. And since I am NOT a mop, that does not sound very pleasant for me. lol.

DeletedUser

Come on payne, fight to the last! ;)

I know who you are talking about and you can fight him. I am around you, just ask.

DeletedUser

If you feel like supporting me, feel free. lol. Mainly in my, The Forgotten Empire and Forgotten Fortress.

DeletedUser

lol. I don't plan on running away. I enjoy a good fight. But I still have 8 more attacks coming after 3 or 4 landed already. LOL! Man my troops are getting hammere. I bet they wish they didn't join the army this year. lol.

DeletedUser

I lost two citys a few days ago ;) Fun times. Got 25,000 bp just that day. Its fun getting attacked payne. Its bad if you lose but so what? Just get another city. I get enough bp for 2-3 city's every time ;)

Grepolis would be rubish if you didnt get attacked.

DeletedUser

Think of the BP and life aint so bad out here on the rim

DeletedUser

Yeah, I like ocean 55 alot. lol. I like the BP too. Just as long as I still got one city with academy high enough to conquer I'm all good. lol.

DeletedUser

Why do you have to stand up to all the attacks???

Just dodge and just snipe the CS it will save you a ton of troops lol.

It's funny when 199 LS's will hit thin air.

DeletedUser

Why do you have to stand up to all the attacks???

Just dodge and just snipe the CS it will save you a ton of troops lol.

It's funny when 199 LS's will hit thin air.

This ^^

I withstood over 250 combined attacks cuz most I dodged then just snipered the CS

Those that allow attacks to hit unless you just got such an overwhelming bunch of support is not worth for you to sit there and take the punishment.

DeletedUser

I didn't have much time to do anything anyway. I have a wedding to plan :)

DeletedUser

Ok, from I think 17k BP up to 27k BP. I like that. lol. Those attacks hurt like H E double hockey stick though. I will admit that much. Gonna take some time to recover. lol.

DeletedUser

Thanks to the war I have loads of BP. My old BP rank was down in the 500's, now I am in the 100's. Thanks to all the Evo attacks and LS I hit in their citys ;)

DeletedUser

Thanks to the war I have loads of BP. My old BP rank was down in the 500's, now I am in the 100's. Thanks to all the Evo attacks and LS I hit in their citys ;)

I would like to get attacked again... hope that is in the cards again

this time Evo... maybe 400-500+ attacks
:D

DeletedUser

Question related to this: what do you call when you send lightships to cities when the player isn't online hoping to snipe some briremes, lightships, or (my special favorite) cs's to get BP?

I call that farming for BP... guys, what do you call it?

DeletedUser

I hit akimp once ;) 90 ls hit his 200 ls ;) I wiped them all out. He was cool about it though. He's taken three of my citys so far but hes a nice guy to talk to.