Evolution (I know right?)

DeletedUser

yeah he's a nice guy and getting to be a good little attacker :)

DeletedUser

this time Evo... maybe 400-500+ attacks
:D

Not a single CS got through... It only takes us about 75 attacks :D Then again, it is O64... I would love to see what it's like in south O54 and 55. I'm coming for you Lozza ;)

DeletedUser

Not a single CS got through... It only takes us about 75 attacks :D Then again, it is O64... I would love to see what it's like in south O54 and 55. I'm coming for you Lozza ;)

That makes quite a FEW of us... I'll personally handle the first city taken from her upon my arrival in her oceans. I mean after all, we do share the same popcorn while watching all this propaganda... ::Maniacal Laugh::

DeletedUser

I loved this one:

XxSyLissxX said:
Scores of your members have fallen, Now Phase 2 commences and "LEGIONS" Of your best players will fall. (No Pun intended, Buahahha.)

We're Coming FOR YOU ALL. This is JUST the beginning...FEAR The "Tri-Nexus" you all are aptly not respecting. Your Minds will change after Phase 2 of our TRUE Coalition continues...

"We Do NOT Forgive,
We Do NOT Forget,
Our Loyalty is UN-QUESTIONABLE,
We are THE DEATH CRUSADERS.
Expect US..."

DeletedUser

hey aaxc he spend time for doing this you should respect his work ;) carry on XxsylissxX

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I spat out my coffee reading that when I got mine lmao! and had a good chuckle ;)

DeletedUser

I hit akimp once ;) 90 ls hit his 200 ls ;) I wiped them all out. He was cool about it though. He's taken three of my citys so far but hes a nice guy to talk to.

Carden sniped me... well I will snipe him one day! :) He seems to always dodge my snipes. Maybe I'll attack a more nooby player next time...

DeletedUser

Ya'll know you "Lub" me (Except CBINKS. We hate each others guts. Hes the only person that I have true negative Feelings for in this game and will be removed shortly or placed into PERM vacation Mode.)

DeletedUser

Hmm...

That makes quite a FEW of us... I'll personally handle the first city taken from her upon my arrival in her oceans. I mean after all, we do share the same popcorn while watching all this propaganda... ::Maniacal Laugh::

Do you know what you are?

I sure do. You are one of 'them'.

Hi my name is Bob and I have a big mouth. Goodbye :)

Hey It's Bob again would just like to say that despite having a big mouth I can't actually... Well to put it simple, I'm all 'talk the talk' and most certainly can't 'walk the walk'.

So I think you're a 'Bob'. Please do correct me if I am wrong. :pro:

DeletedUser

XxSyLissxX can walk the walk but he does like to talk as well ;)

Is it a crime to do both? We are all just having some fun while we try to kill each other. Such fun ;)

DeletedUser

Hmm...

XxSyLissxX can walk the walk but he does like to talk as well ;)

Is it a crime to do both? We are all just having some fun while we try to kill each other. Such fun ;)

I never said or implied anything about anything to do with doing them both being wrong or a crime, although doing both is badass I must say. :)

Syls is just annoying, has nothing better to do than TRY to mess with our heads... We choose not to retaliate in this psychological warfare as it is unfair to fight the unarmed.

DeletedUser

I never said or implied anything about anything to do with doing them both being wrong or a crime, although doing both is badass I must say. :)

Syls is just annoying, has nothing better to do than TRY to mess with our heads... We choose not to retaliate in this psychological warfare as it is unfair to fight the unarmed.

your profile picture suggests that you are dropping your knickers nevertheless: LOL

DeletedUser

Hmm...

your profile picture suggests that you are dropping your knickers nevertheless: LOL

Ubuntu deserves a spot on a very beautiful bottom :) which i do admit would look alot nicer if i were to be 'dropping my knickers' =]