EVOLUTION of IOTA

DeletedUser16633

Hey
Im originally from Iota server and has been there for 16 months allmost now...
I wanted to try out something new and has open this Alliance that i named after Iotas Evolution, with leaders like Prinzess and Jen among others...:)

Some old Evo members has joined up as well as old enemies, now fighting side by side...:D

If you wanna now my stats check out IOTA servers stats, thx....

cheers

M

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2663

Now this is interesting. i quit iota before evolution and stuff came in but i know some of the players. good luck to you guys. I guess we will see you in the rankings in a couple of weeks.

DeletedUser

Wish i was closer to 45 :p
I was good friends with a player from Evolution back when i used to play Iota

good friends meaning i cleaned out a few of his cities a couple times ;)

DeletedUser

I joined Iota back when Evolution was on its 4th or 5th alliance . I joined the DL - Disciples of the Blade and fought against you guys in a war.

DeletedUser16633

grettings all:)
Well the fun part is that Evo was my enemy allso most of the time, but i liked the name so i picked it up in here to..
The best part is that some realy Old Evo/Legion fighters, realy impressive ones that left Iota a long time ago are now gattering in new Evo here ;)

DeletedUser

well i was in phalanx an now they turned on me so im with dd(dirty dozen)

fighting against you manu forti haha.

cheers!

DeletedUser

I joined Iota back when Evolution was on its 4th or 5th alliance . I joined the DL - Disciples of the Blade and fought against you guys in a war.

why did you disslove your alliance buddy.i wasn't finish destroying it :D

DeletedUser16633

hehe i know mate, not much fighting for there anymore, will focus here instead:D

DeletedUser

wow so many good times in IOTA.

glad you all found a good home..

only person missing is jena000

DeletedUser

Hah yeah, its cool how many IOTA players are here. We should have a game to see who can find the most :)

DeletedUser

Bah, I'm giving my cities in Iota away, wonder how many I still have left