Evolution Who Are You Not In War with ?

DeletedUser

Why so many wars ? :eek: Do you guys want to see how many alliance does it take to take you guys down?;)

War does not determine who is right - only who is left. ~Bertrand Russell:pro:

DeletedUser

The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations. ~David Friedman

DeletedUser

Action speaks louder than words. Let our stingers and bear claws do the talking.:)

DeletedUser

Evo are a big alliance. A squad of maybe 5-8 members could take down a average alliance. They can fight a lot of wars.

But, there are a bunch of alliances working to destroy them ;) So far its pretty even. We will see how it goes.

DeletedUser

I'll explain it for you.

Despite a long alliance with The hive they have for some time been neutral in Evolution's (LEGION and Athenians before that) wars. They had been asked to join in the war against KOTOR and Legacy, involving both LEGION and Athenians, but said they would prefer to stay neutral. Neither alliance was ever bothered about that as it didn't affect the result of those wars.

When Evolution was created, the war with LEGION took place. At the end of the war many ex-LEGION players ran to the hive for protection. Although those of us in Evolution never wanted to rim previous alliance members, the fact that the hive actively recruited players who were technically 'refugees' without any consultation with the leaders of Evolution goes against every standard good practice that is usually adhered to by decent alliances. In fact when questioned by leaders of Evolution they were pretty much told to 'get lost'. 'We (the hive) will do as we want and who cares about our allies'.

Now, given that a lot of those players taking refugee in the hive were former alliance members and friends Evolution decided to drop this matter.

Shortly after this though the hive started to actively recruit our players. Sending out mails to individuals and inviting them to join. Really bad practice for a so-called ally. Now admittedly at this stage I thought stuff this and recruited a couple fo hive players.. well possibly underhand, but those players did approach us and were recruited because they were good, decent players.. it was just a bonus they came from the hive ;)

Following that the hive asked us to assist them in a war with the templars, which we dutifully did. Despite their reluctance to involve themselves in any war Evo was part of or even agree to provide support.

Of course this is now clear as to why they did not want to involve themselves. They have been for some time supporting the coalition! yes, our long-term allies since the start of the world, the ally we are assisting in a war, are not only taking in our refugees and trying to recruit our players, but are also supporting our enemies! well who needs enemies when you have friends like these? The hive of course deny this, but not only did this come from a very trusted source but also when taking cities from coaltion members there has been incoming support from the hive.

The icing on the cake (or cookies lol) was when a player who has been under heavy attack by Evo joined the Hive. 3 times he has ran to an ally of ours whilst under attack. I asked very politely for the hive to boot the player and they refused outright. It was the final straw I'm affraid. Enough is enough.

Actually also, the war with templars which the hive asked us t join in on.. and then agree a truce without any discussion with us and leave us at war with the hive's enemy

now whilst we haven't gone looking for a war.. I'd like to find anyone that would put up with this for so long and not get a bit fed up.

DeletedUser

Whatev queenie-

You can dismiss this with your little "angry kitty" reference, but really...we just brought the real to Iota. The HIVE has been acting more like enemies then ally's for some time now. It gets old and tired pretending to be something that you're not. In this case I mean ally's.

I'm sorry if the retirement home atmosphere you've all been looking for and experiencing here in Iota has now come to a close but...yeah...we're done making nice with all you placeholders in the core while your leadership, or to be more blunt, your absence of good leadership has made some really really poor choices for you guys.

DeletedUser

Come on really everyone is a refugees to you guys.You guys are like a big o street gang .Just come out and say it you all be hanging together for so long that your time of the month is the same and you think u can use the Hive as a PAD .

DeletedUser

I have to say, I agree with lozza on Hive. They have been helping out in a few ways with the coalition but mainly just friends supporting friends. However, many things that lozza said are very bad for a pact alliance.

Not cool Hive, not cool.

DeletedUser12774

Is this all true? I'm just new with the hive but i never see anything wrong on this. My point is...some players might go againts the evo b4 way back on their former alliance that has been bitten up...but they ( i guess following orders) that's way they also attacking their enemies. After the war end up, (my guess again) they look for some good alliance that will understand and accept them even they came from the other side. Being neutral is not betraying ur allies but giving opportunity to the players who's been part of the lefties and trying to go on on new and right direction. We're human and with this we can do lot's of things that is not good but still bcoz we'r human we are intended to change for good...i'm not saying that the hive is perfect, they have also members who's a bit not good...but still, as far as i'm concern...accepting players from the enemies that wants to continue peacefully is not that bad... ;)

DeletedUser

LOL, so I'm led to believe this war started by recruiting practices and refugees?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
hahahahhahahahahahaha
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

...now i've heard everything

DeletedUser12774

dunno...this was i guess a mis understanding in between. or some sort of taking that as a threat....coz then again, having new bees coming in is giving an alliances a change to grow. what ever the reason is...friends and fellow plaYERS here are now broken down...

DeletedUser

LOL, so I'm led to believe this war started by recruiting practices and refugees?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
hahahahhahahahahahaha
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

...now i've heard everything

Well...it's mostly about the support being given to coalition members. As ally's that's just not...an ally thing to do. We were kinda sort willing to look the other way as it might just be friends supporting friends but...refusing to boot the refugee was literally just the last straw.

The recruitment stuff and the whole telling us to "stuff it" every time we tried to talk to them to effect a resolution of an issue or ask for aid etc. etc. is bad but it's like this...

Suppose you're dating someone that's "just not that into you". While you're dating you see the signs but you keep dating the person anyway because...hey...you're having fun and no one's got hurt yet. But then...something always happens such that you get hurt. It's at that point all the little things come out. For example: the fact he didn't call when he said he would or she was always on her ding dang cell phone while you're buying her dinner get noticed.

Basically...the way that lozza was treated by Timothy Dewey over the last couple of months and the supporting coalition members thing just made us realize that we were in a super one sided relationship and now all the grievances are coming out.

DeletedUser12774

"Well...it's mostly about the support being given to coalition members. As ally's that's just not...an ally thing to do. We were kinda sort willing to look the other way as it might just be friends supporting friends but...refusing to boot the refugee was literally just the last straw."

errr...pls correct me if i am wrong, does it mean by booting is kicking out players?

DeletedUser

Suppose you're dating someone that's "just not that into you".

Oh, you bring THAT up! Geesh :supermad: jk

Wow, I did not expect the eternal peace to end here on small stuff. As you can tell, I'm very intrigued about the strategy to be employed in this one. Both of your alliances are very stretched and share all the same oceans.

This is how I'm imagining Evo vs. HIVE to go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YCUFOLckCE

Which is a lot different than what happened when Evo (Sledge-o-matic) fought LEGION (watermelon):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gasAFyonmmI

DeletedUser

Supporting the enemies of your closest ally.. one you've been friends with since the start of the world.. to help an alliance you've known for 5 mins.. that's the reason.. and it's a massive reason I think.

Evo is being teamed up on by like 7or 8 top 12 alliances.. which is fine we don't mind, but then to find out that everytime we've been on the offensive it's our closest allies that are killing our troops! it's really, really bad for any pact alliance nevermind their closest one..

they are our reasons.. if the hive aren't happy they should have thought about that before.

p.s. just for furture reference - definition of a refugee http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=10805

DeletedUser

I just do not like the philosophy of Evolution. I think you all should have chosen Creation.. :)

DeletedUser

I just do not like the philosophy of Evolution. I think you all should have chosen Creation.. :)

If you don't like it then you won't be upset that you are no longer in a pact with us :p

oh and by the way, you say you don't like our philosophy.. you'd be surprised how many of your allies have mailed me in the past day and offered to assist in taking you down because they hate your policy on refugees.. even those that we are at war with.. so in general it appears that our policies are prefered to yours

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12774

2nd stressful day since this account was given to me by my olds... haist. Peace guys! what will happen to the world now? Some top notch alliances are now waiting for every opportunity and that would be the aftermath of this event...no winner, all are loser's...things that can be done over a cup of tea is now taking up over the ocean of hatred.