Evolution Who Are You Not In War with ?

DeletedUser

Can you stop using bold, it makes it reall difficult to read please?

You won't have seen anyone being invited to the hive in the alliance as they were invited by pm and those players declined the offer and none of them were ex-hive.

As far as Scotty is concerned I believe he and Tim are friends and he didn't mind. I might be wrong but that is what I was told. It was just for bp.

Have you ever spoken to Scotty? lol he's like the nicest person ever and he's friends with everyone.. I doubt Scotty would shout at anyone lol

I don't think you should be ashamed at all.. in fact your attitude is a good one. I don't think I'll ever be in any alliance other than this one and I'll be here until the end, glory or defeat.. or until RL prevents me.

Unfortunalty given the number of players the hive took in that had a habit of running as soon as the going got tough I fear that you maybe a minority in there.

DeletedUser

Can you stop using bold, it makes it reall difficult to read please?

You won't have seen anyone being invited to the hive in the alliance as they were invited by pm and those players declined the offer and none of them were ex-hive.

As far as Scotty is concerned I believe he and Tim are friends and he didn't mind. I might be wrong but that is what I was told. It was just for bp.

Have you ever spoken to Scotty? lol he's like the nicest person ever and he's friends with everyone.. I doubt Scotty would shout at anyone lol

I don't think you should be ashamed at all.. in fact your attitude is a good one. I don't think I'll ever be in any alliance other than this one and I'll be here until the end, glory or defeat.. or until RL prevents me.

Unfortunalty given the number of players the hive took in that had a habit of running as soon as the going got tough I fear that you maybe a minority in there.

PL, let's compare numbers how many big fish hive took in and how many Legion did to become evolutions ;)

DeletedUser

Clarification on "Coalitions..."

I will say this again...Hive were never part of the coalition. What you heard must have been someone just being annoying. But there is no doubt that some may have been helping a few of us out.

I'd like to clear something up thats been bothering me in all these threads about This one unified coalition that The Basilisk appears to be interjecting his name into all the time. First, what ever the basilisks supposed ineffective coalition is, it has nothing to do with The Actual Coalition thats been Doing Damage To EVO's. So to separate the actual threat to Evo's and give it a name instead of coalition being thrown around like its water, You can refer to the ones taking all your cities and the one that The Death Crusaders is part of as "The Tri-Nexus." Otherwise, all these other supposed coalitions are NOT referring to us who are the ones actually Initiating, executing, and progressing with leaps and bounds (And will Finish) toward's EVO'S Downfall.

Just Sayin.

XxSyLissxX Out...

DeletedUser

Yep, we had a few duck into vacation mode. Something that was not commended when we went against KingsOfGrepolis. I will never go into vacation mode myself. If I am defeated in this world, I will have more time for skateboarding at local skateparks, given that I will not have to deal with all the politics and the different factors between other alliances. Though I would just like to come in and play the game and not have to think about all these factors, being part of a community like the Hive presses me to not seek my own way but the good of the whole. I have no issues with Scotty. He sure is nice in that he wasted some time building some CS and has to go through some biremes that were used to support cities some of our players were going after. This conflict I was trying to resolve with a shared forum. So, let there be no animosity here between Scotty and I. I do not know every single relationship here between individual players. If we were close allies, it would matter not to me to let those take cities of inactives, but since now that we are at war, I think it is beneficial not to allow others to eat our lunch. Ronin asked that I give him some information about some inactives from the Hive that he could attack because of him being ex-Hive, but I had to tell him to check grepostats because since we are at war, I will not betray our inactives to the whole entity of our enemy. I know that I have been protected by some in Evolution, namely our ex-member here, but I would not mind getting some BP. It will give me a chance to refine my cities and make them stronger, testing to see if I could support what I have. I welcome affliction for it makes me stronger. I may run to the storm knowing that there is peace in the eye thereof. :)

DeletedUser

paladin, about the last parts of your previous post.

First, Vanguard were at war with KingsofGrepolis and also with SGT. Then this SGT became Likos and TD appeared. TD got in war with Likos as well and Vanguard split with some consequences that do not matter now. After that Likos became Imperial, but TD and Vanguard 43 continued to fight.
All this time (months) we had a shared forum with the Hive (about KingsofGrepolis) and the Hive knew our war with SGT, Likos, Imperial. After the war with KoGs ended (they fell, others conquered, others joining Legion and then Evolution, others joining Hive) we continued to have that shared forum and discussed many things (seems that Hive wasn't posting a lot).
And now, in a moment we see ladyjane posting in the shared saying "I take leadership of Hive from now on and we do not accept anyone to tell us who to fight or conquer. Don't try it". We though "what is going on?"? Mr.Weedman posted below saying "that was addressed probably to us" (the reason was not explained). We realized then the shared forum no longer needed to have all the alliances that had before (the war had ended).
After that, we fought some attackers from TDD and some allies were attacked by Hive!
Sent messages to Timothy... Timothy (after having his problems solved) was reading the messages but not replying!
So we decided to start a war with Hive.

So you paladin knight had access to every source (Notalot - my leader - has contacted you several times). Messages were also sent when The Hive was trying to recruit Imperial. You all knew what you've been dealing with.

Except some, The Hives seem not to bother about other diplomatic issues except theirs...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

PL, let's compare numbers how many big fish hive took in and how many Legion did to become evolutions ;)

I've never been in Legion to I can't comment on who they have recruited :p I thought we were talking about Evolution?

DeletedUser

I've never been in Legion to I can't comment on who they have recruited :p I thought we were talking about Evolution?

Just a question, what's the reason why evo attacks his old ally hive? As an outside observer it's difficult for me to find out :) (miss all the gossip)

DeletedUser

paladin, about the last parts of your previous post.

First, Vanguard were at war with KingsofGrepolis and also with SGT. Then this SGT became Likos and TD appeared. TD got in war with Likos as well and Vanguard split with some consequences that do not matter now. After that Likos became Imperial, but TD and Vanguard 43 continued to fight.
All this time (months) we had a shared forum with the Hive (about KingsofGrepolis) and the Hive knew our war with SGT, Likos, Imperial. After the war with KoGs ended (they fell, others conquered, others joining Legion and then Evolution, others joining Hive) we continued to have that shared forum and discussed many things (seems that Hive wasn't posting a lot).
And now, in a moment we see ladyjane posting in the shared saying "I take leadership of Hive from now on and we do not accept anyone to tell us who to fight or conquer. Don't try it". We though "what is going on?"? Mr.Weedman posted below saying "that was addressed probably to us" (the reason was not explained). We realized then the shared forum no longer needed to have all the alliances that had before (the war had ended).
After that, we fought some attackers from TDD and some allies were attacked by Hive!
Sent messages to Timothy... Timothy (after having his problems solved) was reading the messages but not replying!
So we decided to start a war with Hive.

So you paladin knight had access to every source (Notalot - my leader - has contacted you several times). Messages were also sent when The Hive was trying to recruit Imperial. You all knew what you've been dealing with.

Except some, The Hives seem not to bother about other diplomatic issues except theirs...

Ladyjane's leadership was a complete surprise to me for awhile. I have been oblivious to most of the politics that are going on. Also, with all the changes going on with names being changed, mergers, or whatnot, I have just been briefed lately about what is going on with the bigger picture. I have kept to O45 until I started moving into O44 primarily to go against some Templars. I tend to not fight like most. There are certain world views in this game that I am mainly against. Freemasonry is one, exemplified by Templars. Your alliance has the same insignia much like the Masons. I am primarily against the triangle or pyramid. Weird, I know. Evolution is another worldview that I am against. Elite shadows was something that plagued this world. So, being a born-again Christian myself, I play with different ideas, and being a paladin knight, I am one who is raised up with a banner when the enemy comes in like a flood. I am in grepolis but not of grepolis, as I am in the world and not of the world, and as I am now living in Las Vegas but not of Las Vegas. My citizenship is in heaven. I am seated in heavenly places. So yeah, though I am in the Hive and loyal to it, my own worldview has an effect on the course that is set in the Hive. I like the view of the Hive. Diligence, hard-work, and free of worldviews on the surface of the alliance though we all have our own individual beliefs, philosophies, and just what we dedicate our eyes and ears to. Mine are sanctified for the Master's use. :)

DeletedUser

I like your point of view... but don't you think that if you don't take part in those politics, you will face the bad consequences of them?
You live in Las Vegas and seek your own fate through luck, but I live in Athens and know that if you don't take part in the politics, it will eventually turn against you... :p

DeletedUser

I like your point of view... but don't you think that if you don't take part in those politics, you will face the bad consequences of them?
You live in Las Vegas and seek your own fate through luck, but I live in Athens and know that if you don't take part in the politics, it will eventually turn against you... :p

As for your spoiler, I do not gamble so I give what I do to the local church. God's kingdom is a better investment than putting my money into a wallet with holes. I do not seek out luck, which comes from the root name Lucifer. He has no part in me. Where is Athens now in the influence of the world? Sure, alot of the philosophy still exists in other cultures, but I do not get cheated by worldly philosophies. God's thought are higher than our thoughts and His ways than our ways. Our ways will pass away but His kingdom is forever and is the best investment. I told you I am in Las Vegas but not of Las Vegas. It is best if you listen and do not take my words as vanity.

To hades with politics. Just a bunch of spineless cowards trying to survive. I will not sell my soul to the devil.

Sparta was not so full of cowards like those in Athens. True, all they wanted to do was sit around worshipping their idols and the idol of their own minds. Eventually those who worship idols, have their idols cast down like Dagon and their cities ravished. Look at Rome. Rome got into so many types of wickedness that it ate them like cancer. The United States may not be far from the collapse much like Rome and but thank God there are some intercessors here to petition God that it not be destroyed for the sake of the righteous who have been made righteous by the blood of Jesus Christ. Where there is a potential threat, earthquake, hurricane, or disaster, thank God there are some of us who are set like watchmen on the walls to pray against it or to petition that the damage is minimal. But in the eye of the storm are many made white by His precious blood. :)

DeletedUser

Ok, I have taken the time to read all the postings here.
Being just an observer and former hive leader, my heart aches by what princess is stating on the behaviour of some beez.

I find it difficult to believe that there was a strategy for all the events PL claimed. I do not doubt that these negative events have happened.

I believe that some loose canons in the hive didn't really follow the main line of the alliance. Specially by supporting the so-called coalition. That's plain treason. Surely such players would be rimmed by our own alliance. It's the simple consequence of a number of leaders quitting by rl, leaving one person to do it all. If that person in turn has internet connection problems for some week(s) I can understand how this all could have happened.

Well, it's war, so words are not in place anymore I guess. But for the sake of many hive members that don't understand how this could have happened. I invite Princess to play an open game and to post who are the disobedient actors that have caused this war to start.

I repeat myself by saying that in the past we always have supported our allies. I believe many people from the elite shadows can confirm this.

A good fight does force an alliance to perform :p and it has been a long time since the hives had a decent fight :)

DeletedUser

I made a Good Thread :) So VAn34 , VAn43 and TD have a pact with EVO ?

DeletedUser

We would like to see a descent fight too, but there seem no attacks from Hive. Evo is still mass taking Hive cities.

edit : yes, we actually do have a pact with Evo. But that's not the reason we started the war with Hive. And we usually don't take part in their politics.
A reason for that can be that that main members of Evo are an ocean away and those in 34 are ex KoGs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't think that's the case if there was a way to throw away a city so you can take another one the score would not be the same but wait until The BP they are getting add up to slots

DeletedUser

I hope they will and we will have a fight at last.
Time for some newcomers to be tested on timing attacks and support.

DeletedUser

I hope they will and we will have a fight at last.
Time for some newcomers to be tested on timing attacks and support.

With evo as an ally that will not be very difficult I guess :p

It's like kicking the ball into a goal without goalkeeper :)

DeletedUser

That's what I think too :(. Evo is not "helping" us but still taking those cities that we claim :p
Maybe it's time for a different war *hehehe* :D (kidding)

DeletedUser

Ok, I have taken the time to read all the postings here.
Being just an observer and former hive leader, my heart aches by what princess is stating on the behaviour of some beez.

I find it difficult to believe that there was a strategy for all the events PL claimed. I do not doubt that these negative events have happened.

I believe that some loose canons in the hive didn't really follow the main line of the alliance. Specially by supporting the so-called coalition. That's plain treason. Surely such players would be rimmed by our own alliance. It's the simple consequence of a number of leaders quitting by rl, leaving one person to do it all. If that person in turn has internet connection problems for some week(s) I can understand how this all could have happened.

Well, it's war, so words are not in place anymore I guess. But for the sake of many hive members that don't understand how this could have happened. I invite Princess to play an open game and to post who are the disobedient actors that have caused this war to start.

I repeat myself by saying that in the past we always have supported our allies. I believe many people from the elite shadows can confirm this.

A good fight does force an alliance to perform :p and it has been a long time since the hives had a decent fight :)

I don't know if we wrote down who the support was coming from. I don't have that information myself but someone might...

A big player in turning this sour is Ladyjane. While in LG leadership with her she was...difficult to communicate with. Stubborn, scattered, whiny, lacks common sense, undeserved sense of entitlement, and likes to play the victim. We were not sad to see her go. I believe you and I PM'd briefly about that stupid shared forum she created...to share sensitive information...without discussing this plan with the rest of council. Maybe that was with the "new" angels1001. In any event...from my experience with her in LG I think I have grounds to say...Ladyjane is a bad leader.

Also...I have to say that HIVE members that didn't know what was going on are either not being completely truthful or they don't bother to read their own forums. Ladyjane recruited all the way down into O46/O47. Many of the people she recruited were from DL- Crusaders, an alliance that we are at war with. It was annoying to see all these once red flags go green, but not really a big deal as we've no shortage of targets. Not something to go to war over in any event. I have pretty good relations with several of these players despite the fact that they're "enemies" now technically refugees. Several of them PM'd me to "warn" me that the leadership of HIVE were talking about joining up with the whatever you want to call it and may break our pact. Were they happy about it? No. Probably the reason they felt compelled to suggest I keep my eyes open.

And...tbh, having worked with Ladyjane in LG council it would not surprise me at all if they had made a policy of supporting coalition members. She left LG in a whiny, poor me nobody loves me I guess I'll go eat worms kinda way. So...there's some "bad blood" between she and Evo. Because of this, I have no problem believing that this wasn't just some rogue members supporting their friends. I could be wrong about that but...it seems consistent with what I know of her and her subsequent actions in a) doing nothing to stop said support being sent and b) not booting the refugee and telling lozz to kiss off about it.

And yeah...bout time there was a war in the core. Why not? They've been acting more like enemies that ally's for some time now so it's perfectly justified. If HIVE members aren't happy about it then I suggest you take this as a lesson and start watching what your leaders are doing. Here...and in the real world. It actually does affect you. Probably better to learn that here than in the real world where your actual life could be affected.

DeletedUser15533

What? What I say???

The Tri-Nexus is an excellent product, proudly made in the USA, that comes with a FULL 90 day money back warranty... less shipping and handling.

And if you call in the next 90 minutes... the good people of the Tri-Nexus Corporation will throw in... completely free of charge... a professional hoplite sharpening kit.

That's right, never again will you have to go into battle embarrassed by the dull worn edges of your hoplites... So call now.

1-800-GRE-POLS... that number again... 1-800-GRE-POLS.

Operators are standing by.

baahahahahaha i just love that good thing somone can actually joke around on here

On another notte though as far as the reasons that EVO have stated for why the war started against hive are fully justifiyed if an allaince i was allied with support EVO while we were attacking them then that would be the end of them being our ally as far as i am concered

DeletedUser15533

Evolution is not fighting Ilumanati cause they are the ones who slipped on your pile of laughter and snaped there neck good bye Mummra