Evolution Who Are You Not In War with ?

DeletedUser

Illuminati have all died by the way ;)

For those of you that dont know Mummra was being a cheating spy and so Evo and a few other alliances teamed up to destroy Illuminati. They then disband and we win the war in, what, 3-4 hours? ;)

DeletedUser

see LaBandolera you know whats funny.. The only alliance that Evolution has started a war with is The Hive. So while you everyone else wants to post so high and mighty that Evo are the bad guys.. maybe wanna have a look are yourselves.. 8 top 12 alliances join up and set on Evo.. and you call us the bullies! At least we fight one-on-one in out wars lol

Call us cowards and pathetic.. how many players are in the coaltions as a total..? what 400ish and we have just over 100..

All these comments about us going into vm.. try taking on wars with 4 times as many players as you, try fighting on every front day after day.. try having to spread acroos 7 oceans to help on frontlines and be fighting in a number of different wars. Yes it's hard work, yes it's makes you tired.. so what? that's life.. work too hard you need to take a step back and take a break..

Still I'm unsure how we can be running away when we are taking double the cities that 'the coalition' have from us and we are taking loads more cities than we loose.. not a sign of a failing alliance that needs to be running into VM.. Its the sign of a tired alliance that needs a break.

While it's all very nice that you can all sit there with 1 or 2 wars on 1 front and say stuff about Evo.. sometimes quite offensive stuff I might add... but you have no idea how much work it is being in Evo.. and yes if we wanted to have a break and we'll bloomin well take a break.. cos I'm pretty sure we deserve one with this kinda of nonsense..

We haven't asked for you lot to gang up on us.. yet we don't complain, we don't come on here insulting you..

It's a game.. and it's suppose to be fun and to be quite honest all this insulting and offensive bs aimed at one alliance is ruining this game for me..

DeletedUser

see LaBandolera`
Call us cowards and pathetic.. how many players are in the coaltions as a total..? what 400ish and we have just over 100..

All these comments about us going into vm.. try taking on wars with 4 times as many players as you, try fighting on every front day after day.. try having to spread acroos 7 oceans to help on frontlines and be fighting in a number of different wars.

WOW. I wasnt expecting the leader of the #1 alliance sound sooo....Defeated. I mean, wow... Really? you know your losing, and horribly at that, and this is the approach you take? Princess, and I thought we had much more than this. :/ ::Smirks::

DeletedUser

WOW. I wasnt expecting the leader of the #1 alliance sound sooo....Defeated. I mean, wow... Really? you know your losing, and horribly at that, and this is the approach you take? Princess, and I thought we had much more than this. :/ ::Smirks::

lol I'm not defeated at all.. you can think that if you like :) I care, you know that.. so me having a rant doesn't mean that you have won.. far from it, try getting a woman wound up.. it's usually a bad idea ;)

oh and which part of we are still taking double the cities from the coaltion is losing? ;) We are ranked 1 and 2.. we do have more cities than anyone else.. we have some of the best players ever seen in this game.. I really think you need to think again if you think that we have lost lmao! We aren't turtles, we are one of the most offensive alliances going, so don't think that we are just gonna fall apart or roll over.. we took a couple of hits on our rim.. big deal that's war lol

Edit. Actually is that the best you can do? no comment on what I actually said cos it might actually ring some truth ;) just try to twist it so evo think their leaders are defeated lol nice try, but no cookie this time sorry ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser340

No more spam, any spam after this post whether you "didn't see it" or you did, action will be taken.

DeletedUser

see LaBandolera you know whats funny.. The only alliance that Evolution has started a war with is The Hive. So while you everyone else wants to post so high and mighty that Evo are the bad guys.. maybe wanna have a look are yourselves.. 8 top 12 alliances join up and set on Evo.. and you call us the bullies! At least we fight one-on-one in out wars lol

Not entirely true hun. We did not go to war with Evo until they took in refugees from the following alliances:

The Chosen I, II, IIII, IV
Eternal Myrmidan

We, i do believe, tried to contact your alliance to clarify this up but we were shrugged off. I guess at the time we were viewed as too small to really matter. Hindsight 20/20... most of those that were refugees you guys kicked out anyway... LOL Happens I guess

PS: I am fairly certain this is not spam, and looking back at the last 2 pages everything seems relevant to the thread... some jokes/light hearted banter intertwined here and there... but that is it. Seems odd the Mod stick is coming down oh so hard.

DeletedUser

Not entirely true hun. We did not go to war with Evo until they took in refugees from the following alliances:

The Chosen I, II, IIII, IV
Eternal Myrmidan

We, i do believe, tried to contact your alliance to clarify this up but we were shrugged off. I guess at the time we were viewed as too small to really matter. Hindsight 20/20... most of those that were refugees you guys kicked out anyway... LOL Happens I guess

PS: I am fairly certain this is not spam, and looking back at the last 2 pages everything seems relevant to the thread... some jokes/light hearted banter intertwined here and there... but that is it. Seems odd the Mod stick is coming down oh so hard.

Yeah. I remember reading somewhere here about that brush off. It inflamed me as well when I read that here tbh. What can I say...I would have gone to war with us too. If it had been up to me/jena/lozza we wouldn't have taken in a lot of the players we did from EM, shell of LG disbanded, etc. If you had messaged either myself, Lozza,or jena about a refugee situation I guarantee the reply would have been different. To say "I didn't know" is the truth, but it's not an excuse. It bugs me to no end that we are on here defending this so I won't anymore. You talked to the wrong person, but you couldn't possibly have known that.

And, as you stated...most of them have been kicked/conquered/ran to VM/hit the self destruct button so the point is pretty mute now. Those that stand have withstood a lot of battering and have been becoming better players for it, so kudos to them!

DeletedUser

Yeah. I remember reading somewhere here about that brush off. It inflamed me as well when I read that here tbh. What can I say...I would have gone to war with us too. If it had been up to me/jena/lozza we wouldn't have taken in a lot of the players we did from EM, shell of LG disbanded, etc. If you had messaged either myself, Lozza,or jena about a refugee situation I guarantee the reply would have been different. To say "I didn't know" is the truth, but it's not an excuse. It bugs me to no end that we are on here defending this so I won't anymore. You talked to the wrong person, but you couldn't possibly have known that.

And, as you stated...most of them have been kicked/conquered/ran to VM/hit the self destruct button so the point is pretty mute now. Those that stand have withstood a lot of battering and have been becoming better players for it, so kudos to them!

It happens. Well at least we are having fun. The back and forth exchanges going on in O-64 have really brightened up spirits amongst all the Brotherhood alliances. People were starting to get bored. This was the ticket to bring life back. I will admit going through the motions with those refugees aforementioned was just plain dull. I was also getting to the point were I was going to drop game. Then those attacks came in and I was like woohoo it is on. I have never looked back since. Now I can thank you all or maybe not (the addiction that is Greopolis lives on)

HAHA

DeletedUser

actually i did offer to boot some of those refugees, one of the leaders wanted to keep 2, But was ok with the others, but was turned down as you wanted to fight us and were short of targets :)

DeletedUser

actually i did offer to boot some of those refugees, one of the leaders wanted to keep 2, But was ok with the others, but was turned down as you wanted to fight us and were short of targets :)

It wasn't so much that we wanted to fight you. We viewed it as an all or nothing package. We wanted all those on that list to be dropped from Evo, because we were not going to stop the attacks, and since we were not going to stop attacking refugees that at that time had played the Alliance hop-scotch game. (Like 5-7 alliances were made then dissolved then made until it was settled on Evo.) No matter what alliance was conceived we had the enemy list in sights and were systematically taking them out.

So again it was not Evo as a whole but more on we were not going to just give up attacking those refugees because they joined the big boys or girls club. :p

Se la vi and we are at this juncture, but this is all old news.

DeletedUser

but this is all old news.

Old news is another name for "history lessons".

Lessons in history are important...

These lessons can teach us many things about ourselves... about our world...

They can teach us about our origins... about the foundations of our society... about the wisdom of our previous actions... about George Washington's wooden teeth...

DeletedUser

It happens. Well at least we are having fun. The back and forth exchanges going on in O-64 have really brightened up spirits amongst all the Brotherhood alliances. People were starting to get bored. This was the ticket to bring life back. I will admit going through the motions with those refugees aforementioned was just plain dull. I was also getting to the point were I was going to drop game. Then those attacks came in and I was like woohoo it is on. I have never looked back since. Now I can thank you all or maybe not (the addiction that is Greopolis lives on)

HAHA

100% agree with enasellinas on this one 64 is a great place to be at the moment more so if you think back to how it used to be with the chosen having the majority of cites here.

The battles going back and forth are getting even more intense as finally the part time players are gone and only the serious guys are left. The brotherhood have shown that they do have some really great players and the banter aint so bad either.

DeletedUser

I try to get a feel for wars in places where I am not but it's obviously hard (and my narcissism doesn't help). There are actually quite a few nice fronts, many of them involving Evolution. It crushed my ego to find out I was on a "soft front" for Evolution filled with quite a few rejects and not much interest.
However, that doesn't stop me from thinking of Oceans 56 and 66 as really cool places to be.