Evolution

DeletedUser

I think some are going to wish they didn't request your participation... but it's all in fun.

At least you waited til you were ranked #5 to do trash-talking :cool:

DeletedUser

Buahahaha... I love my Haters, their such a Unique Fan-base.

P.s. I'm Your Ranked #1 Ally in OC 67. Dont get it twisted now! T Minus 12 hours and another EVO city will be lost.

DeletedUser

In his defense, at any one time during those few days, he had 20-40 attacks on his cities. Tough to copy and paste all those bbcodes and build defense at the same time... takes hours. I hope they are working on something that makes it easier to link bbcodes to forum posts in Grepolis 2.0. I have hundreds of word docs just to keep all the info so i can copy it multiple times.

I'm sorry this is a not great excuse, gjc had 300 reports in his inbox after 1 day of attacks from LB... including support reports too but he was dodging attacks etc on 4-5 cities and he was getting hit loads more than deepdiver was. Yet he managed to come online post on the forum the exact information and details we needed to help and not 1 city was lost. That is the difference.

If you want someone to help you, you make sure that you make it easy for them.. not just assume everyone else is going to do the work. We are a team.

Apart from anything else we would have been booting him for not reaching his target and for not bothering to talk to us on why not.

And I tell you what, while everyone is here saying we shouldn't have booted those 2 players. Not 1 person in Evolution agrees with that. They've seen those to in action and have all been getting fed up with it. So maybe it's easy to comment on the outside about big, bad Evo.. but in reality we tried to help them over and over again and sometimes you have to say enough is enough..

I love how everyone's all about screaming 'I got screwed over by Evo' after the event but it's about time these guys took some responsibity. 6th January.. that is the date when we set targets, I gave them 2 weeks.. I then increased the length for those that appeared to have made some effort in achieving that and they had 4 weeks. Last week we started to make a list up of players to boot and those that had been given a target in 2 weeks and still not done it in 4 weeks were gone.. I don't regret that decision and I stand by it completely.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sounds fair enough, you do what the boss says or you can be your own boss...:(

if one is not willing to participate in the group, the group shouldnt participate for them. if you want support, you need to give support too, you also need to tell them when otherwise you are wasting the alliances troops and time.:rolleyes:

its not good when leaders dont trust their own decisions, you dont only need to be loyal to your alliance but you need to be loyal to yourself, if your not this is ineffective leadership,. if you cant follow through, will your alliance?

DeletedUser

::Wicked Grin::

Yours is the CS that will be sniped? :p

Haha, At least You EVO's have a sense of humor! Its unfortunate your attempted "Snipe" failed eh? You got 3 hours to try again before I take another of his 12/13k cities. Tsk, tsk!

"We Do NOT Forgive,
We Do NOT Forget,
We are THE DEATH CRUSADERS.
Expect US..."

DeletedUser

For those of you who think Syliss is acting this way just to get a rise out of Evolution, think again. He is ALWAYS like this. He could be talking about the weather and he'd do it Pwning Mother Nature and berating her pathetic attempts. I heard a rumor he once made a call center operator at HP cry (and those people have absolutely zero emotion which you probably know if you've ever called them with a problem or complaint). Worse yet, the center was based in India and the Indian government apparently filed a formal complaint with the State Department.

DeletedUser

For those of you who think Syliss is acting this way just to get a rise out of Evolution, think again. He is ALWAYS like this. He could be talking about the weather and he'd do it Pwning Mother Nature and berating her pathetic attempts. I heard a rumor he once made a call center operator at HP cry (and those people have absolutely zero emotion which you probably know if you've ever called them with a problem or complaint). Worse yet, the center was based in India and the Indian government apparently filed a formal complaint with the State Department.

LMAO, Everyone at work is staring at me kinda funny cause you made me spew mah drink outta places liquid should never exit. Yea Egami, last week that "Mother Nature" chick almost had me! I think I got under her skin though cause the next morning I had Bird Poop All over my car... =/ BOOOO!

P.s. And dont even get me started on those Call center Bastards...

DeletedUser

XxSylissxX, why are you not in the coalition???:p
you seem to have enough rage at evo...:supermad:

(SW) Death lords will be fighting allong side DL - Gaelachete rage II against evo near 47 :)

:pro:

DeletedUser

We have quite an extensive Coalition actually... but why let the cat out of the bag So soon. I'll Just let our actions do the speaking instead. ::Wicked Grin::

DeletedUser

I'm sorry this is a not great excuse, gjc had
And I tell you what, while everyone is here saying we shouldn't have booted those 2 players. Not 1 person in Evolution agrees with that. They've seen those to in action and have all been getting fed up with it. So maybe it's easy to comment on the outside about big, bad Evo.. but in reality we tried to help them over and over again and sometimes you have to say enough is enough..

Lord Xeanor was a friend of mine and a good strong player. He was the number two hitter in the world and would have easily become number one had the alliance he was in not fragmented. He's been dead for a few weeks and I think is still in the top 5 hitters.

As for greysmith, well it would appear, once again, miraculously, he's become an Evo. again? (Public opinion bothering Evos?) Doesn't quite fit in with what the great leader has to say above now does it. Confused leadership? Leadership on the decline? On the way out perhaps? You don't know what your own people are saying about you?

Yeah! I know this makes you angry. But hey, someone's got to tell you. Are we on again for next weekend? Perhaps a midweek session? I underestimated the slots I have now, it's actually sitting at 32. Thank
you :p

How dumb am I (you'll obviously say very!).

Now I get it. The only reason you've taken gresmith back is because a couple of your boys have got a couple of isolated towns in our waters. How sleezy is that!! Try and get him to support them lol. Anyhow, it aint gunna make any difference. Grey is gunna be taken out of the game soon enough and so will those isolated towns. Yeah I know, now you have to get more than the twelve hitters involved to send heaps of troops and biremes and stack the towns. I'ts all pretty obvious. Poor o'l grey being used and abused again :(

Well done Evo and what a great move by the Evo leadership group -true to form.

No wonder your own people want to axe you!

DeletedUser

Now I get it. The only reason you've taken gresmith back is because a couple of your boys have got a couple of isolated towns in our waters. How sleezy is that!! Try and get him to support them lol. Anyhow, it aint gunna make any difference. Grey is gunna be taken out of the game soon enough and so will those isolated towns. Yeah I know, now you have to get more than the twelve hitters involved to send heaps of troops and biremes and stack the towns. I'ts all pretty obvious. Poor o'l grey being used and abused again :(

Well done Evo and what a great move by the Evo leadership group -true to form.

No wonder your own people want to axe you!

Actually Greymist went into VM after losing... what was it, 15 cities? Then they disbanded Evolution...(3) while he was in VM. Of course their stats didn't take a beating at all with that outcome, and now they've invited him back into the fold since he decided to come off of vacation. Just don't boot him when the rest of his 13 cities are in revolt again ;)

Good choice on your newest target in our squad Evo. You're going to love this ;)

DeletedUser

The reason Greysmith only just joined is cos he was in vm! He's had an invite sat there since we disbanded Evo 3.

DeletedUser

Actually Greymist went into VM after losing... what was it, 15 cities? Then they disbanded Evolution...(3) while he was in VM. Of course their stats didn't take a beating at all with that outcome, and now they've invited him back into the fold since he decided to come off of vacation. Just don't boot him when the rest of his 13 cities are in revolt again ;)

Good choice on your newest target in our squad Evo. You're going to love this ;)

Awesome, I wonder if Greymist was in the state of pure inebriation with the 848 point city he conquered today... because he named it Beer!
:D

DeletedUser

LMAO! Now that right there was Funny, I Dun care who you are. ;)

DeletedUser

Come on guys, give Evo's leaders a break. All the leaders on this forum, you know how tough leadership can be.

Now, lets destroy them with a bit of honor, hmm? ;)

DeletedUser

We don't mind baslisk lol it's a game ;)

I don't think we ever said we were perfect :p

DeletedUser

Alright then. You stink! all you players run off into vac mode!!! We will destroy you!!!!

Wow, imagine if I was actually like that ;) God, I would be a...noob!!!

DeletedUser

lol, well, at least we are not like other world forums, some people are really vicious on them... :pro: at least enimies can still be friendly on iota ;) i mean, geez its just a game, if not a addictive one...:p