Evolution

DeletedUser

Actually Greymist went into VM after losing... what was it, 15 cities? Then they disbanded Evolution...(3) while he was in VM. Of course their stats didn't take a beating at all with that outcome, and now they've invited him back into the fold since he decided to come off of vacation. Just don't boot him when the rest of his 13 cities are in revolt again ;)

Good choice on your newest target in our squad Evo. You're going to love this ;)

Cheers to my close friends, hats off to you. Without you guys I would be singing a very different tune right now. (pop)

Hats off to those that partook in the festivities on the offensive... you guys are damn good! :D

Cheers

DeletedUser

well.... i am part of the coalition but.... i am WAYYYY to far away to fight :p

(D)we are waiting for evo to invade 47 ;) we will be waiting there with allies (D)

(PS) this is a speech i wrote yesterday :)

-Alphabeta's War Oration-

thy shalln't cry over cities lost... instead we come to reap the bounty of the alliance Evolution, we hath been oppressed by their might far, far to long... so gather one, gather all. come, come to free ourselves from the jeaprody of conquest, dost thou have a grandur purpose than to free those whom are opressed mostly if tis thy selves. I ask you not to throw thy spear, I ask thou to come and fight for glory and splendor. let us gather, let thy enemy gather, i cannot promise we shall win... I can promise thy shall not be forgotten. dos't thy wish to be remembered in this game, or dos't thy wish to roll over and die, we shall fight to the end, until either not one of them stands or one of ours. what i prommise you is far greater than sucsess, its greater than glory or all the riches thy can imagine, tis true heroism and that is how we shall be remembered... forever...

i hope evo likes it as much as coalition members like it! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh, so that's why Death Lords have yet to pick up a sword to fight Evo? middle of ocean 47 is too far away?

i started east/center in ocean 67. the fight was in the middle of ocean 67, so i moved. the fight moved to the far northwest corner of ocean 67, so i moved. the fight was in southwest ocean 66, so i moved. the fight was in southeast ocean 66, so i moved. the fight is soon to be elsewhere, so...

you guessed it.

too much bark, not enough bite mate! move, don't wait for them to reach middle O47 or it's much too late.

P.S. your O67 cohorts were 2 islands from the front just a month ago and they are still within striking distance.

DeletedUser

well.... i am part of the coalition but.... i am WAYYYY to far away to fight :p

(D)we are waiting for evo to invade 47 ;) we will be waiting there with allies (D)

(PS) this is a speech i wrote yesterday :)

-Alphabeta's War Oration-

thy shalln't cry over cities lost... instead we come to reap the bounty of the alliance Evolution, we hath been oppressed by their might far, far to long... so gather one, gather all. come, come to free ourselves from the jeaprody of conquest, dost thou have a grandur purpose than to free those whom are opressed mostly if tis thy selves. I ask you not to throw thy spear, I ask thou to come and fight for glory and splendor. let us gather, let thy enemy gather, i cannot promise we shall win... I can promise thy shall not be forgotten. dos't thy wish to be remembered in this game, or dos't thy wish to roll over and die, we shall fight to the end, until either not one of them stands or one of ours. what i prommise you is far greater than sucsess, its greater than glory or all the riches thy can imagine, tis true heroism and that is how we shall be remembered... forever...

i hope evo likes it as much as coalition members like it! :)

why did u use old english and why did you not capitalize/paragraphize? Your verb tenses are wrong and everything...

I honestly didnt know it was a speech when you posted that.

You could be attacking EVO! we already have EVO in O57! You are all talk... have you even been attacked seriously before? I mean a planned attack, like EVO's.

DeletedUser

I wrote a speech as well ;)

But to the above person, I have been attacked by Evo, proper ones. In fact, they got one of my citys :( Still, rubish city and I had enough BP to get 5 more ;) So in a way Akimp helped me.

I am in 055 and well, just look at the map ;) I am in a Evo area. Not as bad as you would think though. There are some nice bars, places to hang out. Fights break out a lot though. We tend to win most of the time though. We have lost a few citys but not to many I am proud to say.

DeletedUser

then get everyone in the coalition off their a##es and make them actually plan an attack... alphabeta especially... "wait for them to invade O47" THEY ALREADY HAVE. That's like saying for the native americans to be peaceful and only attack them when the white men have completely surrounded them... goodbye indian territory, hello oklahoma. Or the abkhazian revolts... which are too bloody for me to describe.

DeletedUser

well we are mainly in 47/67 mack is in charge of 67 since i am not near... in 57 we are 12th with 4 cities, i am getting men to move into 57 for now. and we have not had any strikes by evo, althoigh i have attacked PrepareForGlory myself. we are with DL - Gaelachete Rage II, they attacked us when they entered 47 because they thought we would resist their movements. but now we are working together to get a pact and plan assaults against evo. (SW)

speech; i only made it on the fly, its not really a published piece... the old english is simply because i like old english

:cool:

btw, i am a SUPER beatles fan

DeletedUser

Cheers to my close friends, hats off to you. Without you guys I would be singing a very different tune right now. (pop)

Hats off to those that partook in the festivities on the offensive... you guys are damn good! :D

Cheers

I saw the reports. Nicely done!!!!! :)

DeletedUser

Cheers

There's a reason you are our number 1 gun. Can't let you get jammed up ;)

Great defense. Nice onslaught Evo. If 13thknight was more than merely semi-active at best, you wouldn't have gained 5 of his cities hehe :p

You did help out the BP. Ruthless attacks and 5 Colony ships coming soon to a harbor near you. Good Luck Evolution :D

DeletedUser13647

Yea, sorry to see 13th leave. He got a guy to run his account but for some reason took him back off. Not sure why, maybe the newbie wanted to join Evo or something.

DeletedUser

Did you say...cookies? GIMMIE COOKIES!!! :supermad::supermad::supermad:

XD lol

DeletedUser

I like Snickerdoodles.

If I'm very very good can I have some snickerdoodles and a pony?

huh huh can i? pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaase.

DeletedUser

yeah you see I'd rather have tortilla and sour cream and chive dip to cookies lol

DeletedUser13647

Personally I prefer pepperoni Dominoes' Pizza with mayo or ranch dressing.