Evolution

DeletedUser

calamack what?!? ranch? mayo?

i am public enemy 1# not a good thing:(

(D)DL - Gaelachate Rage II is attacked me in the night,(i was allianceless, only cuz i was doing stuff in Death lords II) TDC thinks i have been insulting them... AL, seems as if they dont want to talk to me, Slaughterers seem unhappy with me. and i am being yelled at everywhere!(D)

btw, nice sig lozza!

DeletedUser

I just had to reply to this from alphabeta13 what he just said or posted (TDC thinks i have been insulting them... ), thats funny. And if you really think that you are public enemy 1# and our eyes you are FAR from that.

thumbnailCA0ESRY4-1.jpg

DeletedUser

well, i currently have 10 incoming, will dodge though, no worries! ;)

the coalition is going to come down on DL - Gaelachate Rage 1 & 2 like a ton of bricks if they dont stop. they are in the coalition! they cant be attacking their own members.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

May I just back up alpha's claim on this. If DL dont stop then the coalition will destroy them ;) Bit of practise for some of the new members.

DeletedUser13647

Gaeltacht Rage is playing a weird game and I don't like it. I've always had problems with them even before the coalition. I don't think they deserve a top 12 spot.

DeletedUser

They are the weak one in the top 12. I dont actually know how they got there. They just seem like a MRA to me.

DeletedUser

With respect to DL - G something or other Rage. I received a special message from the "lil' general of DL - G something or other Rage." It was quite entertaining. I've cleaned it up a bit...edited out some profanity so that this would be suitable for a family audience, but this is where they are with their offense against Evo.

eagleskater08 today at 7:04 AM
Well well well, looks like the poor little Jennesis got her feelings hurt when (anonymous/offensive noob) called her a pompous (radio edit). Too bad the truth hurts so bad. I mean seriously though, what kind of a controling self rightous arrogant (radio edit) would go and make a name for herself in an alliance that's filled with a bunch of arrogant brainless loosers who couldn't come up with a better name for their rediculous alliance except Evolution. and Evolution.. and finally, here's the kicker, they finally figured out how to use 3 dots this time in Evolution.... Wow isn't that just great that idiotic loosers finally learned how to count. Wow, gold star for the idiot brigade.

Now, as I recall, your alliance council back when you all were LEGION, before the LEGION Cowards ran and created the 3 Evolutions all because the DL broke their self confidence... where was I? Oh yeah, back when the council of LEGION said I was "unworthy to discuss", I made you all a promise. The promise was that I would turn over my knowledge about your weaknesses to all your enemies and destroy you. I just thought I'd let you know, your enemies now know who to follow into battle against your sorry excuse for an alliance. That's right, they're following insignificant unworthy to discuss eagleskater08 into battle who knows all your strategies, all your tactics, and every single one of your weaknesses, including the best way to make you guys run is to break your self confidence by slamming our fantastic LEGION proof defence at your pathetic attempts to attack our city. You see if you guys really want to take over this world, you're going to have to get through because so help me god I will continue to lead every single alliance that hates your arrogant rediculous pathetic little attempt at a dictatorship. As long as I'm around and have all my cities so close to your front line, I will continue to lead all those alliances to your distruction. I told your stupid Council back then that they had made a mistake and that you all now had me as an enemy (which in 20/20 hindsight, probably wasn't a smart move on your part) and trust me, it is far better to have me as a friend or an ally than it is to have me as your enemy.

You won't win the battle for (anonymous/offensive noob) cities. And from here on in, for every one of our cities you take, we will in turn take the cities you took back and 2 of your own cities. By the way, we with stood well over 100 incoming from D12 this past week or so and they had a hell of a time capturing the few cities they managed to capture. Not to mention our OUTSTANDING defensive support for freakoutroom when every single one of your players attacked him. I do believe all of you launched well over 220 attacks on his cities, and here's the best part, you failed miserably to take a single one of his cities. You guys have basically become limp, lazy, and useless to any of us in this game. Either roll over and die already so that you save us the annoying task of destroying you all ourselves, or give over all of your cities in O46, O47, and O57 without a fight. If you're lucky, it will give you all at least a month of no attacks from us.

Jennesis today at 7:11 AM
Bring it.

A week later and I'm still waiting for him to bring it. All bark...no bite. Guess they're too busy attacking their own coalition members to bother with limp, lazy, and useless little EVO.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

HE IS THE GUY CALLING THE SHOTS ON ME, ROFL!!!! he has yet to attack me either, i got 10 incoming from different guys!

Basilisk, i would say that too... but that would be bad for my case ;)

dodged 1. put up a militia on my city, and also, they are attacking my land troop city! i can dodge that easy!:)
:D:D:D

DeletedUser

Great reply jennesis ;)

DL are just Kings of Poseidon. They talk a lot and then when it comes to a fight they do nothing.

DeletedUser

they didnt do bad with 10 incoming within seconds, too bad i can dodge :p

he keeps yelling at me, should i report him?:eek:
and Baslisk, i told him to message u, and he said that u were a punk and that if you interfered you would suffer his wrath. he wants u to message him :D

DeletedUser

His wrath? Ok, there are so many things wrong with just those words.

Wait, a punk? Really?

DeletedUser

yes... really, also, AL has declared war on us, TDC has declared war, i think slaughterers is, DL is attacking me, and i am reciving hate mail from eagleskater08.:(

bully day ;)

DeletedUser

I sent him a nice polite message saying back off or die and he responds by listing all the alliances he can get to destroy me ;) He also said that he ran the coalition, strange, I had not noticed him doing all the BG's, diplomacy or being the mod.

DeletedUser

lol, fyi, HE THINKS THE MESSAGE WAS A FAKE SENT BY ME! its not! i tell him that but he doesnt belive me, he knows i can fake quote, not make fake messages!:eek:

DeletedUser

yes... really, also, AL has declared war on us, TDC has declared war, i think slaughterers is, DL is attacking me, and i am reciving hate mail from eagleskater08.:(

bully day ;)

Yes, AL did declare war on Death Lords. We had been considering it for quite sometime. They have been utterly useless to us in our wars in Ocean 67 as "THE HIGH LORDS" and have received support from us saving their cities several times, but have never returned the favor. The offensive insults from Stewpot that went on deaf ears really was the trigger, but I really just don't like talking to Mack101. Every message has all caps and exclamation points and demands are just a bit, well, childish.

Not sure why they're in the coalition. They can't take a city if it was on their same island and their own player (cangur incident). And they have 17k in ABP since 5 months ago (HIGH LORDS started before AL).

DeletedUser

He forwarded me my own messge and asked if I had sent it. I pretty much laughed at him. It has my name at the top. The only way someone can do that is by hacking my account and no one will ever even get near my password ;)

DeletedUser

Well i'm going to say this we TDC have not declared war on yall reason is we don't have too LOL not with the ppl going after yall now and i really don't think yall be around that long to fight so WE TDC will keep our other plans we have and not play with yall. We have bigger goals here and you not in them..

DeletedUser

yea, he still doesnt belive me about the message. looks like i am a lone man now :eek:

mack kicked me because i wanted to fight like a man, i am allowed to take any members that are loyal to me.

Death Lords Elite :/

ill see u guys on omicron

DeletedUser

yea, he still doesnt belive me about the message. looks like i am a lone man now :eek:

mack kicked me because i wanted to fight like a man, i am allowed to take any members that are loyal to me.

Death Lords Elite :/

ill see u guys on omicron

Mack101 did not kick you for "fighting like a man." You stated earlier in a forum that you were "too far" to attack them. Too bad that wasn't posted in a Coalition forum.

This is one reason why Mack101 would have kicked you:
MACK101 on 2/3/11 at 12:54 AM
Okay guys this is a mass mail between BBCue ,Smashyoface and myself now we need to make a plan to take out this other guy abc1111 or wha ever u call him he is giving our leader rites and founder rites like candy we have to do something what u say is to get ur pact members that have no connection to my alliance and take him out!!!!! so what do u say

DeletedUser

well, that explains alot. sry...:(

btw, mack & i have split. i am going rather solo. i keep my loyal members though. i will keep my mouth shut... and my head high.

BBCue i respect you as a leader, and i see your alliance as a good roll model.:)