Evolution

DeletedUser

See Mack wanted to join us TDC but, I don't take ppl When My Pacts or on them well you know FLYS on *&%$ and really he may be good one day if we took him in and show him you don't fight with words but, with the Actions of your ARMY and if ppl on here would fight and not run they would be better also and not fight with words...

DeletedUser

That 12 year old is utterly annoying. I've blocked Mack101 and any of his umm, Members. ::Shivers::

DeletedUser13647

Want me to teach them not to mess with the Eagle(cause I think you're American from the way you talk alphabeta)? Cause the most dangerous place is between a mother and her children. The Statue of Liberty will tote a pistol to defend her precious babies of America.

DeletedUser

lol, yes i am a yank.:D
i am also an "internet addict" lol;)

btw, all the attacks i have incoming r 8 ls and a land clearing. i am vacated except a militia ;)

DeletedUser

I'm sorry it came to blows; you have a lot to learn, as I. AL is not the best model for all situations. Takes a lot of dedication from a lot of players to make our system work. And I know you were short-handed.

You have promise or else I would not have sent you Mack101's threat directly. I learned from the way he handled cangur that he doesn't care the method, he just wants the guy eliminated without using his own troops. He's considered a pariah in about 5 different forums.

Nothing in that "Alliance Leadership Guide" can prepare you for conflict-resolution, persuasion/influence, promoting growth/learning, and building respect. That comes from the character of the player/leader and only experience will help you apply it.
;)
Good Luck in Omnicron!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I never even looked at the forum guides. ;)

thanks, BBCue i am starting over as Death Lords Elite. mack101 has switched back to THE HIGH LORDS in an attempt to seek shelter, i never really liked all the caps anyways. :p

i am gonna lay low 4 a while as i gain quality members :cool:

DeletedUser

I hate caps. Yes my name is in caps b ut that was due to it being on when I typed my name and me not realising untilit was to late ;)

The guide is good, a ok base, but when you are a leader you need to be able to adapt etc. No guide can tell you what to do.

DeletedUser13647

In Gamma, I lead an alliance, 2 months in they mutinied and overthrew me, not sure why. They thought I had been making jokes about their plans or something. Too bad it was all of the stronger ones that left.

DeletedUser

Some one tried that here on Iota at the start. It was this one guy. Power crazy. Whilst I was on holiday he tried to overthrow me. When I got back I set up a vote. The options were:
1)The Baslisk as leader
2)Alun the greatr as leader

If I won he had to leave. If he won I would give him founder rights and leave. In the end it was 40 votes for me as leader and 1 vote for him as leader ;)

DeletedUser

wow, i am always popular among my alliance, i make fun stuff. like our sig three word story ;) they love it, and they love me 4 making it!
i only ever had 1 guy who was unhappy wit me, he was in Death Lords II and thought he was some hot shot that should be worshiped :rolleyes: my alliance agreed he was utterly annoying and he left within hours of his joining :p