Evolution

DeletedUser

Now, this is not a trash talking forum thread from me about Evolution. It's actually the opposite. Honestly, I enjoyed my little bout with greymist. He got my city, but it took him some timfe and effort to get it :) I also enjoyed my little spat battles here and there with Tripper Dave. I was wrong in my thinking originally of Evolution. After talking with a few of them, they are a pretty good bunch of people. Fun to fight also. But I'm just being honest in saying this, I would have no chance in an all out war against Evolution. lol.

:pro:

Yeah, this post might bee seen as useless to most, but oh well. Just felt like saying my piece on things.

DeletedUser

LOL!! I know there were a bunch of Evolution hate threads, and well I had my fair share of hate towards Evolution, but changed my views after talking to some p[layers. Good bunch of people, damn good players and fighters. And, well, the most fun I've had on any of the Grepolis worlds. How you been Lozza?

DeletedUser

I'm good payne.. busy leading the evil empire .. mwahahahaha! ;)

DeletedUser

Thank you Payne! It's nice to see something nice written about us for once. We are a nice group of people. Sure, we've got the #1 spot and are we're pretty hard to knock down in game but we're really just people playing a game same as anyone.

Glad you're having fun :)

DeletedUser

Very much appreciated Payne..Just like any other game alliances are made up of people, and the people make the alliance what it is..

& Evolution is made up of a great group of people! :) We also have great leaders that make the alliance continue to prosper, and grow day in and day out.. Hats off to them.

DeletedUser

i've only had contact with 1 evo player and he's not that bad

DeletedUser

No problem everyone. Like I said, before I did my fair share of hate on Evolution, which wasn't fair because well, lozza knows my whole back story on that. lol. Glad to hear your doing well lozza. :) But I dont think you can claim the Evil Empire anymore, not withe the Empire alliances lurking around. lol.

DeletedUser

And just a heads up, that was not a shot at the Empire alliances. lol. Just for fun.

DeletedUser

Thank you Payne! It's nice to see something nice written about us for once. We are a nice group of people. Sure, we've got the #1 spot and are we're pretty hard to knock down in game but we're really just people playing a game same as anyone.

Well......... some of us are just nice people playing a game...

I'm STILL not totally convinced about Roky...

Pretty sure the boy is some sort of Grepolian Cyborg from the future, sent back in time to make my vast Chickenian Empire look wimpy by comparison.

DeletedUser

I really haven't even talked to any one from evolution as they probally think i don't exsist. I don't blame them though cause I only have 7 cities.

DeletedUser

It's hard to know everyone here :) We know of your alliance tho lol

DeletedUser

lol. Dont feel bad, the only reason anyone in Evolution would knowme is because I was part of Athenian Heirs. lol.

DeletedUser

Well......... some of us are just nice people playing a game...

I'm STILL not totally convinced about Roky...

Pretty sure the boy is some sort of Grepolian Cyborg from the future, sent back in time to make my vast Chickenian Empire look wimpy by comparison.

lmao. Roky scares me. I'm glad we're on the same side! :) lol

DeletedUser

Roky is a pussy cat.. honest ;) lol it's the women you gotta be scared of lol

Hmm..I guess I'll need to think on that one some..I think Roky still tops it though. lol

I couldn't be scared of you, or jen though cause then I'd never write y'all, or talk to you even..Haha..Roky sent me a mail the other day, and I was shaking just getting ready to open it..Hahaha

DeletedUser

I learned that a long time ago. Even in my main nationality, which is Samoan, the men, like myself, are quite intimidating, but the women are terrifying. :)

DeletedUser

lmao. Roky scares me. I'm glad we're on the same side! :) lol

Ya... me too.

Every time I see an email come in from him, I feel like I'm getting "The Black Spot"

As for fearing the chicks.... LOL! Dames... who needs em?

wait...... ummmm..... can they READ this????

he...he....he..... boy.... am I the funny guy, or what???