EWG Takes on the *Elites*

DeletedUser5554

The question still stands regardless of who is working for who.

DeletedUser

Maybe all the rest were supporting the sieges at lions and wolfs den... Plus like I said there wasn't much of a heads up intentionally. It was an inactive's old city and even though it was strategically located I don't think an immediate counter attack was expected. Given more time there would have been more bir's. It was part of the strategy to avoid the maneuver becoming common knowledge for the spies. I woke up with a mm asking for support and another one saying it was broke.

I'm not trying to make excuses though. I blame myself largely. If I didn't sink Tridith's cs a couple of days ago the entire aspect of the war with EGW would be different right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1405

I don't understand this at all, the Biremes that were moved arounf at the time must have moved into the Bermuda triangle as there were more than was on that report.
Nevermind i use a programme called photoshop, nice programme isn't it and handy for altering things ingame to suit Ones needs. Of course i am not saying anyone has used it, just that i enjoy working with it ;)

DeletedUser

I didn't show both reports as I was reporting on the CS kill, not about what was in port. I've asked Anna if she still has it, and will post it if she does. From what I remember there was an equal amount of LS from each of anna's launches and they were seconds apart in landing. I don't recall how many birs to be honest, but I know she did take out a chunk on the first hit.

Mike, that's low, and unexpected, you know I wouldn't alter a report. As I already stated, I only showed the second hit because I wasn't reporting about what was in port, I was reporting about the CS kill....which really is all that matters imo.

DeletedUser

here....for what it's worth

algg7q.jpg

DeletedUser31161

Whats sad is that EGW want a pact with us. Begging for help to destroy ER

DeletedUser

lol pengy do you just make this stuff up? I'm not even sure off the top of my head which MRA you're in...but we aren't doing pacts atm lol.

DeletedUser5554

Myrmidons must be scared they tried talking with Hassan about an NAP with LD...Heard that didn't go over well. :p

DeletedUser31161

that was holarous yes. i was bored and just looked on on LDs profile and saw they had diplomacy on it :eek:. So i sent a message. though i am in no position to make NAPs or Pacts.