Ex Iota player who is missed the most

DeletedUser

lol....

AE.... the BEST trash talking ever comes from us Iotians. The Psilons Psisuck at it.

DeletedUser

Didn't miss Jennesis at all lol. But she suddenly appear...
Getting bored on PSI hun? No one to annoy you there?

Awwww...shucks. That wasn't very nice now was it? Who are you again? One of those sim city lightning bolt noobs from Bad Co or whatever?

In any event, I don't miss you and your lightning bolt throwing useless for attacking sim playing self either! Skimming through the forums it looks like you lot are all are having a blast shipping res to wonders and talking about all the great wars you'll have...someday...when you're done shipping resources.

Yeah, I'm so sorry I left. Not.

P.S. Hi Mr. Jones! How's life terrorizing the chicken littles of iota?

DeletedUser

Awwww...shucks. That wasn't very nice now was it? Who are you again? One of those sim city lightning bolt noobs from Bad Co or whatever?

In any event, I don't miss you and your lightning bolt throwing useless for attacking sim playing self either! Skimming through the forums it looks like you lot are all are having a blast shipping res to wonders and talking about all the great wars you'll have...someday...when you're done shipping resources.

Why does everyone overlook what Phenom is doing. Declared war on the whole server and brought the fight to all corners of the world.

Jennesis we are World Wonder busters.

All of us are having a great old time in Phenom, well at least as long as it last here in Iota....

DeletedUser

Goodbye hun... Keep browsing Iota forum...
PS: that was a quake party... only D12 does bolts lol, about 30 / day on me...

DeletedUser

Hey J, Life is good. Decided to mess with things a bit and joined D12... EE, Upprora, Everton and some other damn good players are making me pay for my choice. lol

Can't say its been boring.

do miss you though. ;)

DeletedUser

Just wanna say Hi to ALL! It's me noeltags from the history =].. Though im now in Delphi with my daughters' name, i still regularly check on grepostats and this forum.. It's getting boring here and starting to miss the GREATS and not so greats in this world! :)

DeletedUser

Just wanna say Hi to ALL! It's me noeltags from the history =].. Though im now in Delphi with my daughters' name, i still regularly check on grepostats and this forum.. It's getting boring here and starting to miss the GREATS and not so greats in this world! :)

Noel it is good to hear from you. Hope all is going well.

You are also missed here. We def made good frenemies. The landscae in Iota has changed a bit, but I think all in all you would have enjoyed it.

Sobra mis na miss kita!

Come back as often as you want and say Hi!

Enas

DeletedUser

Heyy Noel ~!

Hope all is going well for you. :)

Indeed, You're missed on Iota too. :)

DeletedUser

I miss all my old friends from TC they were a good group, missing all those guys that were there when I started. Reuter, Rainingdown, the original san sebastian, chmanfred, arsacura and all of those old friends of mine.

DeletedUser

Noeltags!

You quit Iota?

Then who the hell have I been sending all that aid to????

DeletedUser

i miss everyone in iota ,had some good times there with legion etc before the rift...

DeletedUser

A little background: She was in an alliance called SocialGamersClub, very powerful, similar to UNT and DD. We attacked her relentlessly and made her leave Lambda she was so ****** at us. Round two is coming, who's in? If you get her mad enough at you she'll drop F-bombs on you, I know, it was pretty funny. She's a leach and doesn't really know how to fight. She uses people to exploit her growth, she needs to get whacked back down to a 175 point city.
btw Su Zung.. Not sure who you are so can't be lol I never got attacked in Social Gamers Club ever! I left because Metalcore moved to Xi to set up Nemesis and ghosted. I am a leach but I do know how to fight hehe

and p.s. you didn't wack me as far as I recall. Think you can correct this information please your internal forum. Thank you xx