Exiled Renegades

DeletedUser1405

You would be ashamed at some of the messages we recieve from people wanting to leave you. Its scary. So before you start pulling others down look at yourself.

DeletedUser1405

Exiled Renegades recruiting is open again, we have just kicked out 3 inactives so will be looking for replacements.
You have to very active and agressive. Only full applications with your history and experience on will be looked at if you apply with "i wanna join you" or words to this effect you will be turned away.
Applications to the 3 players on our profile will get you an imediate answer One of them is always online.

Good luck

DeletedUser31161

i have been looking at the members on my island. just those ones. they are all inactive! I haven't had one attack from them the whole time since a few weeks ago. I am in myrmidons and you guys are our enemies. I though have been farming them. SUCKERS. i think more than 30% of ERs players are inactive.

DeletedUser

Oh you must be talking about the old neighbors. Wait till you meet the new ones!

DeletedUser

lol I would love to see a mermaid next door believe that! Especially a penguin. I got a spot all lined up for you if you want it. It's a sure conquest and I'll even help ;)

DeletedUser31161

so you somehow went to the future got a nuclear bomb and brought it back to grep and destroyed my turtle. because that is the only way you will get past it

DeletedUser

Oh but you misunderstand me. I'm only 35th in abp. I would love to have a turtle like you next door to get into the top ten. You don't have to attack you can just try and keep up :cool: Don't worry pengy I'm coming for you.

Oops I'm in the top 50 lol. My ego gets ahead of me sometimes :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1405

Yet another recruitment thread ruined, nice One Pengu, if you aren't interested in the alliance then don't post in the thread.