Exiled Renegades

DeletedUser1405

ER is recruiting again, we are looking for active players, to help us in the rebuilding process. Everyone knows the boring stuff so i won't post what happened as the past is just that.
We are looking to the future and want players with the same outlook as oursleves. If you want to be part of a very active very friendly alliance then message me ingame and after a few checks into you backround we will get you aboard.
Again if you just want to sit around and draw you pension, join an MRA they don't seem to mind players like this.

DeletedUser1405

Well what can i say, we have had a few messages some good some terrible, and the Ones that were good were accepted, please people if you want into a decent alliance send a decent application, we need your game history so we can check out stats and we need to know a bit about your gameplay then maybe you will get in.
What have you to lose, if you are anywhere near our core and you want out of your dreary existance then give us a try.

DeletedUser29066

I've told u before, oral hygiene is very important. That grin is scaring them away.;)

DeletedUser1405

Looking fr a dentist that will bleach the smile bud all them sweeties are not doing any good. :)

DeletedUser1405

I've been told there is a space in Aurora deboy if you want it.

DeletedUser1405

ER is opening its doors to a select few, we have our minimum spec and will stick with it. Don't bother applying if you have very little BP as this is One of the First things we check on.
If you are in any of our main oceans and fancy a laugh while enjoying destroying enemies then message me ingame with an application, all will be looked at but only a few will make the grade.