exits rumors and gossip

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser40000

I'm logged in?
Okay then, I heard a rumour that several players... Wait no, I wasn't gonna get involved in external banter, not my thing.

Anyway, was gonna say something about certain players in a certain alliance, something to do with VM, and something about certain relentless players in a certain other alliance being the reason. That's all. Logging off now, bye.

DeletedUser

Come on spit it out no point in telling half the story is there.

DeletedUser52220

Ladies and gents

This is a place to share the rumors and gossip of Lato .

I heard today that miknels rants caused his cyber girlfriend AliOops to ghost. Rumor has it he will be the next to ghost.

Ps. Hey mik Grzz says Hi !!

Pss. No worries About Ali . I will reach out to her

Beyond me ghosting, not a word of this is true. Just saying.

DeletedUser54209

Some in BZC are hiding in VM due to constant all day attacks
ha ha ha
look at here man WOW
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif
what a big warrior
df3e48bac6fb480fb12e2b073fd9fa88.png

DeletedUser54209

i now one from, CFZ or IBWWG or whatever alliance, that everytime brokes his cats
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser46374

Beyond me ghosting, not a word of this is true. Just saying.

Looks Like Miknel ghosted .. like I said ..

I heard it was all over miknel crying like a little girl over his siege getting broken .

DeletedUser52220

What happened that made you and Miknel quit Lato?

Seems Exit knows everything about everything so let's go with what he said, won't make a bit of difference what I say here, y'all will invent the facts to suit yourselves regardless. Have a good day now.

DeletedUser52405

The truth being that Miknel had nothing at all to do with me leaving lato, your friend is a botty botter who got an attackable ban for good reason (who I didn't report but kinda wish I had to be honest), and mods can't mod worlds they actively play on this forum. Give it a few hours and the IQ around here may actually hit double figures.

That does not mean you cant know some from other worlds. Here i though you are a nice Person. i liked the chats we had until all of this started. Well you are kinda similiar to the other girl i mentioned you before. Always actiing nice and smart but beeing full of lies. No wonder some of masked players allready asked us if they might joing us and also said you guys are dictators.
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser52220

That does not mean you cant know some from other worlds. Here i though you are a nice Person. i liked the chats we had until all of this started. Well you are kinda similiar to the other girl i mentioned you before. Always actiing nice and smart but beeing full of lies. No wonder some of masked players allready asked us if they might joing us and also said you guys are dictators.
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

You don't know me well enough to make any kind of assessment on my character. Period.

If people in Masked feel that way then I'm very sorry, and that being the case good that I left so they can play a less 'dictated' game. I only ever wanted what was best for the alliance in my time there, and at the end of the day, am only answerable to people in that alliance.

Last time I will post here, good luck to all on lato.

DeletedUser52405

You don't know me well enough to make any kind of assessment on my character. Period.

If people in Masked feel that way then I'm very sorry, and that being the case good that I left so they can play a less 'dictated' game. I only ever wanted what was best for the alliance in my time there, and at the end of the day, am only answerable to people in that alliance.

Last time I will post here, good luck to all on lato.

you say you always wanted the best for team but leave your allaince headless more or less? Both core leaders leaving and other big players are in vm? Sorry but cant have respect for such leadership. I dont know if all feel that way. Only one wrote me that its like that. Well we will see what happens to your members and i feel sorry for them. Its eather getting attacks from 4 sides leave game join plague witch i heard is for most not an option and joing us with would make things interisting in ocean 64 but also be bothersome to us.

DeletedUser53923

Miknel. youve been the first to point out where others have gone wrong. what went wrong in MP?

Miknel:
200_s.gif

But why choose to ghost after your planned and thought out tactics for vengeance?

Miknel:
200_s.gif

Does being one of the last major alliances to join, and first to break say more about the problems inside MP, or the strength of the other alliances on the server.

Miknel:
200_s.gif

Will you be commenting on your future in grepolis?

Miknel:
200_s.gif

DeletedUser13405

Pro tip: Acting like either a petulant child throwing temper tantrums or a school yard bully is no way to run an alliance.

It's a shame because I was looking forward to the Ali/Mik vs GS/Misty throw down that was likely coming next month. We just needed more dlu out there to really get it going.

thewilsh

Phrourach
you say you always wanted the best for team but leave your allaince headless more or less? Both core leaders leaving and other big players are in vm? Sorry but cant have respect for such leadership. I dont know if all feel that way. Only one wrote me that its like that. Well we will see what happens to your members and i feel sorry for them. Its eather getting attacks from 4 sides leave game join plague witch i heard is for most not an option and joing us with would make things interisting in ocean 64 but also be bothersome to us.

You hear a lot mate..... but clearly dont hear enough ... clueless

DeletedUser52405

You hear a lot mate..... but clearly dont hear enough ... clueless
well if personal maters are involed thats sad then. but as this forum is excatly about this (gossip) i ad the gossip i heared from a player in masked. Another one said he was happy how thing where in masked. So there are always players who get along with others and some dont.

Status
Not open for further replies.