Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser52405

Then please enlighten me with your wisdom

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52206

so? how many did you get?
smiley_emoticons_cyclops.gif

DeletedUser52206

come on fluvy be a doll and tell me how many u got?
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif
at least i go skying knowing i have something to return to
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

DeletedUser52206

aw man...which one?

i had ~ 250 attacks from you and cfz

DeletedUser

Rumour that i heard is a rumour is a rumour and that rumour is spelt rumour not rumor lool

DeletedUser51081

it was 015 from goku with l

^^^^ that all you got hyper :)

Fluvisol

Phrourach
Can BZC players please stop crying about LTS
d7e3926fbfd148efb6c065ba2a69a72a.png

And then
c7eb4c4e7d004f0b969c514ead0eb593.png

And since this is a rumour thread
Rumour has it I cleared all that on my own, so what's stopping BZC from clearing other's LTS?

DeletedUser32250

hardly long term (LTS) if it is protecting a players city before entering VM tho is it?

DeletedUser52791

rumour has it that BZC have all entered vm due to the fact there is no event on and will swiftly return when the next one starts.
2 Players mean all ? That's confusing at all. But you can only know what your spy is telling you.
But hey i just saw you are in DD, you need players with VM to get a city
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser51081

oh we got ourselves a biter here says the team who prey on attacking people going into VM, then when the tables are turned moan.

isn't it time you hit VM as well mate, join the others. or have you already.....

DeletedUser52791

"biter" ?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

I've never said something bad about players who going in VM getting some cs on their screen. That's nice tactice.
But you should look at your stats and stats of your alliance. You are not in the position to have a big mouth. First work on it and then you can talk like a big super star.

DeletedUser51081

:) my stats are just fine thankyou very much. i'm an app player so i don't have the privilege of scripts. i just point and click.

DeletedUser51081

yes it must be. anyway back to rumours, i hear another BZC VM activates tomorrow...... now i wonder who that could be :p

Status
Not open for further replies.