exits rumors and gossip

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser41715

rumour has it that BZC have all entered vm due to the fact there is no event on and will swiftly return when the next one starts.
first of all congrats for the city. exploiting vm is a nice tactic and we were among the first to use this. however your personal stats and especially your alliance stats are not so good against us. so why dont you keep low profile? have better score first and then talk

DeletedUser54201

of course we wont have good stats against you when every player we get under siege gets kicked before siege is done ;) because all you care about is keeping your stats when we all know those are fake. get your ego down boys and stop internalizing and kicking every player we get under siege who's not in your pre group . and about trash talking , please my dear, dont talk about trash talking when you have BM and DJ
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser51081

i talk when i want mate, who are you to tell me what to do?
now let's get back to the rumour mill. rumour has it BZC are crumbling and all players are either running into vm or are in vm as the pressure is getting too much.

DeletedUser13405

Not sure about pressure on BZC...more like lack of flyer tokens for siege breaks. I'm sure as soon as the Xmas event starts up, they will all come out of VM.

DeletedUser

of course we wont have good stats against you when every player we get under siege gets kicked before siege is done ;) because all you care about is keeping your stats when we all know those are fake. get your ego down boys and stop internalizing and kicking every player we get under siege who's not in your pre group . and about trash talking , please my dear, dont talk about trash talking when you have BM and DJ
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif
image.png

DeletedUser53923

i see what your trying to do here. but lets me explain some very basic math to you, and make you look like even more of a noob.

every alliance is gonna have a few kicked under siege, inactives and you dont even know the enemy is in yet. etc etc. but lets look at the number of booted while in siege, relative to the total number of cities lost.

ZFG - 15% (57/377)...simple division, but i felt like i should spell it out for vaz since he's a flower noob.
WAR - 12% (20/163)
DD - 14% (21/150)
Sanc - 22% (12/55)
BZC - 43% (36/83)

so you are THREE TIMES as likely to boot someone under siege than the respected alliance. and even twice as bad as wars academy. in fact you boot nearly HALF of all people who are losing cities for you. so, i owe you a thank you. thanks for proving my point you stupid flower noob.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34066

i see what your trying to do here. but lets me explain some very basic math to you, and make you look like even more of a jackass.

every alliance is gonna have a few kicked under siege, inactives and you dont even know the enemy is in yet. etc etc. but lets look at the number of booted while in siege, relative to the total number of cities lost.

ZFG - 15% (57/377)...simple division, but i felt like i should spell it out for vaz since hes a fucking idiot.
WAR - 12% (20/163)
DD - 14% (21/150)
Sanc - 22% (12/55)
BZC - 43% (36/83)

so you are THREE TIMES as likely to boot someone under siege than the respected alliance. and even twice as bad as wars academy. in fact you boot nearly HALF of all people who are losing cities for you. so, i owe you a thank you. thanks for proving my point you stupid fucking idiot.

Get some water for that burn :)

Also, WAR is actually Sanctis academy

DeletedUser50690

so you are THREE TIMES as likely to boot someone under siege than the respected alliance. and even twice as bad as wars academy. in fact you boot nearly HALF of all people who are losing cities for you. so, i owe you a thank you. thanks for proving my point you stupid fucking idiot.

No need to cuss, homeboy. There is no lower act of class than cussing out a woman.

Yes, your %'s are somewhat correct. Assuming you derived your denominators from cities lost + cities lost under alliance kick. If that's the case, you have lost a lot of cities.
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser16429

No need to cuss, homeboy. There is no lower act of class than cussing out a woman.

Yes, your %'s are somewhat correct. Assuming you derived your denominators from cities lost + cities lost under alliance kick. If that's the case, you have lost a lot of cities.

Honey, CFZ losing lots of cities does not change the fact that BZC only cares about their stats and kicks members due to being under conquest. Maybe we should talk to bugaMKD about getting kicked for being sieged...

DeletedUser41715

Honey, CFZ losing lots of cities does not change the fact that BZC only cares about their stats and kicks members due to being under conquest. Maybe we should talk to bugaMKD about getting kicked for being sieged...
nick you dont know what you talk about. we kick away players who dont respect rules concerning activity, wall, orders etc. in bugas case he expanded to an ocean away from our core despite been warned against it. what more reason do we need to kick him?

Fluvisol

Phrourach

Please learn to use that thing called a brain, I'm sure you have one
We're fighting 3 strong opponents on 3 different fronts, and we have 3 times the amount of cities you have
Of course we're gonna lose more cities, our cq ratio is just a bit lower than yours and you only fight one front, two if you count Devil Dogs but they're not that big of a threat lol

And about not cussing out a woman, tell that to your buddy gkas, I think he had a nice day without grepo to think about that

jacoblilje

Phrourach
Please learn to use that thing called a brain, I'm sure you have one
We're fighting 3 strong opponents on 3 different fronts, and we have 3 times the amount of cities you have
Of course we're gonna lose more cities, our cq ratio is just a bit lower than yours and you only fight one front, two if you count Devil Dogs but they're not that big of a threat lol

And about not cussing out a woman, tell that to your buddy gkas, I think he had a nice day without grepo to think about that

No need tho throw dirt on us in devil dogs, It was not all cfz that made bzc flee into the vm. We played a big part in that aswell you know ;)

DeletedUser29446

we kick away players who dont respect rules concerning activity, wall, orders etc.
activity is relative... wall... orders???

fun, did somebody mentioned fun? game? playing with friends? strategy/tactics?

in bugas case he expanded to an ocean away from our core despite been warned against it. what more reason do we need to kick him?
buga started there, and is trying to stay there (we'll see for how long, hat off to DD for their persistence). When i joined bzc, you all knew my position. so, you don't have right to say ... 1 ocean away, it is 1-1.5h with flyers, and i followed wall policy because of that.
Anyway, for the sake of the argument, i left bzc (I didn't thought of the stats tbh, i would have stayed if i thought of it :)). I left, because no help was even mentioned or talked. it was just a trigger to end this relationship with no love/passion :) .
Another argument is that, i have sent my flyers, on a 1:30 - 2h trips with no hesitation. i've received help only once (since i became bzc player). Playing alone in an alliance is worst feeling. And i hope that we all play this game for fun, getting new frenemies, so i try not to talk bad bout my "enemies" because at the end of the day we should all be friends and not talk trash about each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.