Explain Hero Worlds Please?

• Thread starter DeletedUser7557
  • Start date

DeletedUser50768

It is pointless, just so some butt-hurt trashtalkers get the feeling they are cool and stuff.

Its deffinitly being abused....

DeletedUser50768

Hmmm I never neg rep? I have never ever neg repped anyone hahahaha.... if you do it all the time, it doesnt mean everybody has to do it...

DeletedUser31385

Hmmm I never neg rep? I have never ever neg repped anyone hahahaha.... if you do it all the time, it doesnt mean everybody has to do it...

I did -rep you, but what you said was deserving of it and it seems people agreed with me. If you post something that offends another, it will result in negative backlash from the individual and possibly others. If you avoid doing that, and post positive things, your -rep might go away.

DeletedUser50768

Im pretty sure Im too deep to go up LOL, please sign yourself whenever you neg rep me, I would actually like to see who neg repps me... I dont neg rep back so no problem ;)

DeletedUser31385

Im pretty sure Im too deep to go up LOL, please sign yourself whenever you neg rep me, I would actually like to see who neg repps me... I dont neg rep back so no problem ;)

Nothing is impossible. Don't give up!

DeletedUser50768

Well I think he had to have some help from friends hmmmm? I wont go and ask gimme +rep, gimme +rep hahaha....