Explain Hero Worlds Please?

• Thread starter DeletedUser7557
  • Start date

DeletedUser7557

I know Hero worlds have Heros' but what else is different?
Thank you.

DeletedUser23986

Hero worlds do not have heroes, they just have no WW and more levels of buildings.

DeletedUser23986

and people tend to lose interest, but they don't want to end their profile either.

DeletedUser19223

As the world was designed to be harder then others, it was meant to have only experienced players (i.e Hero's from other worlds).
Because it is a difficult world player come and go on a regular basis, but with it's 3 year anniversary around the corner it shows it still has several interested & loyal players.
Recent revolt last year against the idea of adding world wonders and ending this world proves this.

DeletedUser

I know Hero worlds have Heros' but what else is different?
Thank you.

Hero worlds do not have Heroes.
But they've had the six gods (Artemis), the extended buildings and research options before any of the other servers had them.
So basically they have had all the goodies found on new servers for quite some time.

There are is no defined victory condition on the Hero Worlds, as a result they do not see this sudden loss of interest that
kills all the other servers: after the WWs have been build, players loose interest and leave until eventually the server is shut down.

So if you want to commit to a server for a longer period of time, try a Hero Server. Battles here are epic because players have more cities and more troops.

DeletedUser50768

Thats right :)

Come check Belle... just be sure to go south beacuse North alliances have a reputation of picking on small and noobies.

DeletedUser22827

LOL
Guy missed forum. That message was supposed to be writen in Bellerophon thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50768

Why the neg rep? LOL! Im fully red, get me some green light! <3

DeletedUser50768

They get butt-hurt all the time and they think the neg rep is verey funny. hahahaha soooo amusing...

I never do neg rep... its pointless... if you like it +rep if not move on...

DeletedUser31385

They get butt-hurt all the time and they think the neg rep is verey funny. hahahaha soooo amusing...

I never do neg rep... its pointless... if you like it +rep if not move on...

Neg rep is not pointless. If it were pointless, it would not exist.