Answered Explain me how to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser24033

Hello Innogames,

could you explain me how should i play this game, to compete effectively with those players who spend tons of gold to have more cities, more troops, boosts from events? I dont have like them, 100 000 gold a month. I am very active online, spending most of the day farming and building and i am no where even close to be able to compete with them. I do love the game itself, but totally frustrated that my very hard work is nothing against gold whores.

You let it happen, so explain me - how should i play, to make this competition fair. I cant spend much gold.. on Premium only.

Thank you beforehand for your answer.

DeletedUser42310

Mon

Hello Innogames,

could you explain me how should i play this game, to compete effectively with those players who spend tons of gold to have more cities, more troops, boosts from events? I dont have like them, 100 000 gold a month. I am very active online, spending most of the day farming and building and i am no where even close to be able to compete with them. I do love the game itself, but totally frustrated that my very hard work is nothing against gold whores.

You let it happen, so explain me - how should i play, to make this competition fair. I cant spend much gold.. on Premium only.

Thank you beforehand for your answer.
Agree.No more 5min farming,sleeples nights..just take your credit card and thats enough.I need 4d to rebuilds my off troops and goldwhores did it in 20min.No more strategy,fun,nothing..only inno earn.And i say ok.Who wants to beat other players credit card...well,...Moneypolis it is..,no more fun here after almoust 5y of playing..

DeletedUser24033

Moneypolis... LOL... yeah, exactly.
Is there ANY world planned to be WITHOUT ANY gold? i dont care even which speed/settings.. i would play there.. Will you?

DeletedUser31385

Hello besmar. As far as I know there will be gold on EVERY world for the foreseeable future. As for how to play... Use your opponent's weaknesses against him. If he is offline at a certain time, use that to your advantage. If you know what troops he has in certain cities, use that against him. It is all about strategy. If one buys a lot of gold and makes mistakes, it will cost him. If you need any more explanations, just ask.

DeletedUser46838

But because many players use the alarm feature and even if you know their supposedly "offline times" once you attack, they'll be notified and they'll just gold some troops and go back to sleep.

DeletedUser24033

LOL.. i've played for more than 4 years this game.. be sure i know how to use weaknesses... but due to attack alarm them dont need to be online.. app warns them. A player is 10-50 hours showing offline and appears all of a sudden once attack is launched. Even if i manage somehow by mirical to catch him and pre-clear, he uses f... gold to rebuild in no time. So, closed circle. Very frustrating.

look at this:
http://prntscr.com/9he497
and now this
http://prntscr.com/9he53b

same player, attack from same city... manties are not even from previous tokens, but from current wheel event, perhaps Phoenician merchant. In 2 days he again has full manty nuke... .. how many times he had to spin that wheel or call Phoenician merchant, to rebuild it?????? its what i am saying..

Innogames, when you will be feed up at last?? why its not still enough for u? not possible to earn your living on advertisements/premium???? its NOT the game of strategy already, u cant see??

DeletedUser35069

Doesnt even need 2 days to rebuild http://prntscr.com/9hete1 the rewards for winter event this time are that crazy they dont even fit into cities, whoever added then clearly doesnt even play grepo and never has, not sure what anyones suposed to do with that manti buff but it wont fit in a city, same as the 600 divine spell when max is 550 favor and 46,000 resource spell. This event makes absolutely no sense why have tokens that you cant even fully use.

DeletedUser24033

look at this guys - you understand now why Innogames is so greedy???
its just one guy spendage for a week - new world. Astonishing....

http://prntscr.com/9hgpua

So, Innogames, i WANT to know, where is the fairness in this game, and how me, hard working online can FAIRLY compete with such staff?????!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.