Points 600-700 Total Points 11558 Players:18

Points700-800 Total Points 20990 Players: 28

Points 800-900 Total Points 17042 Players:21

Points 900-1000 Total Points 16032Players: 17

Points 1000 + Total Points 33730 Players: 28

Total Points: 92675 Total Players: 118

Average: 785,3

DeletedUser

Your complicating something that isn't even needed to.

All you need is total points and total members.
Formula: TP/TM=A
It's right there on the leader board and it's
103475/95=1089 (Rounded to closest unit)

What your doing is adding a step that isn't required, and in doing so decreasing the total points and somehow increasing total members (You sure your counting that right?)

For your own sake on these forums please stop.

DeletedUser

Leo are you trying to make my think that you are total ... XD

1)Count how many players they have (You will see that they are more then are shown)
2)Count points of them all (You will see that there are less points then are shown)

And now you can calculate average, my point is that there is something wrong in system!

DeletedUser

Yeah... I'm not about to waste my time adding up a members list :p that's their problem to deal with. My point is that I know how averages work since one of your previous statements says that I lack that ability.

On A side note why the hell did you decide to add up their points yourself in the first place? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

To prove that there average is not 1k and have never been!

DeletedUser

Well I dont know how its calculated...
But if you calculate your own alliance's... it would come lesser as well !!!

Now what for did you check their average?

Because they are the highest?
or
Because they have got 1000 average?
:p ;)

DeletedUser

Because they posted at milestone that they have 1k average and when I checked there profile I already saw that it is not possible that they have such average, so I wanted to make 100% sure if I am right and maybe if it is possible find out what is wrong with servers calculation !

DeletedUser

It shouldn't take a genius to figure what's wrong with it if it's not calculating it right.

It's not the average that's being calculated wrong the formula is fine, it's the sum of Total members/points.
It's probably because the server only just started and is receiving a lot of pressure with people joining in large amounts

DeletedUser

the rankings aren't constantly updated, to there is sometimes lag between the points and the members (like if you boot 50 people the average might suddenly be very high)

any time there is a high member turnover rate in a n alliance the average might seem a little wonky.