Exploit?

DeletedUser25746

While I am having a good old time with alliance mates coordinating some assualts against afew members of a different alliance. Two of these targets are on the same island and both are in revolt. After a good amount of clearing and the like these cities stop being in revolt. Both people revolted each other at some time and sent cs's to swap cities. I dont know if im just sour grapes but does this not seam like a exploit of game mechanics?

DeletedUser19797

I think that city swapping thing should be fixed! Its impossible to conquer city if two players do this right.
Dux explained it well to us... :( Noob style someone could say.

DeletedUser25465

To help clarify this situation a little better (as it reads a but fuzzy to me at least) what these players are basically doing is this...

They each keep the other in red revolts 24/7. Whenever anyone else tries to put them in revolt, they send CS to the others city and literally swap the ownership. Doing this cancels out any previous revolts and makes the cities safe again for at least 12 more hours.

This is clearly abuse of the game mechanics...

DeletedUser

Yes this is possible, and yes it could be seen as an exploit but a the same time it could be seen as a battle strategy as to do it right over and over again it would take some effort. It has been like this since as far back as I can recall I can't see it changing.

DeletedUser19797

Now i am convinced that conquest worlds are just so much better! No noob ways there :D

DeletedUser

Now i am convinced that conquest worlds are just so much better! No noob ways there :D

Of course conquest is better :p

I don't really see this as an exploit necessarily. It will take a lot of coordination, and you won't really have many troops in the city because it would keep getting swapped.

DeletedUser

Downside as mentioned is that they can't have many troops in the cities if they keep swapping them. That's just one more way the defender is favored in the game.