Answered Extended Inventory ?

DeletedUser10581

today i got Extended Inventory from the event , the question is who much dose it last ?

DeletedUser31385

today i got Extended Inventory from the event , the question is who much dose it last ?
Extended inventory lasts until you use the item(s) placed there by the system.

Shee Ra

Phrourach
It won't let me store anything new to the extended inventory .. is that right? what is it for if it won't? want to use all the ingreds up!

DeletedUser54192

You cannot manually store items in the extended inventory.

Items go into the extended inventory for one of two reasons:
- Special event rewards often end up in the extended inventory. These are the rewards you get for completing specific aspects of an event. Examples would be the 4xBP tokens from the Trial of the Slingers event (obtained by completing egg collections), or the Great Land Expansion tokens from the Hades Portal event (obtained by collecting all 6 stones).
- "Double days". This only appears to happen for "recipe" events, such as In Demeter's Name and the currently-running Incantation Circle. On a specific day, all players get an announcement that says for every "recipe" they complete that day, they get two copies of the token: one to be used/stored as normal, and one that automatically gets stored in the extended inventory. This only runs for one day (usually from sometime mid-morning until midnight), and no-one knows in advance on what day it will happen.

The extended inventory does not have a specific number of slots: it can accomodate however many tokens are put into it by events, but you cannot actively choose to put items in it. (I have had up to 20 different types of token in the extended inventory due to saving up ingredients for when the "double day" arrives).

If you are asking why it will not give you those duplicate tokens today, that is because the doubling benefit isn't running anymore.

I do have a quick question of my own: does anyone know what time the doubling effect was meant to start? I thought it said 10am, but I tried a conjuring a few tokens a few minutes after 10am yesterday and I didn't receive the duplicate tokens. I don't know if I read the time wrong, or whether there was a glitch and I should have got the extra tokens.

Silver Witch

Strategos
It was supposed to start at 10am but i wonder if it was delayed a little. Today i still doubled up to about 10.30am.

Silver Witch

Strategos
It won't let me store anything new to the extended inventory .. is that right? what is it for if it won't? want to use all the ingreds up!
The extended inventory is self activating when extra bonus awards are won or purchased. It is an additional storage for these special bonuses. It is never available for the standard spells you would normally place in your inventory.

So for example in this competition, for a 24 hour period only, when you mix ingredients there is a doubling effect so you create a 2 identical spells. One you may either use or store in the normal way but a 2nd spell is automatically stored for you in the extended inventory. For the future, when you have lots of spare ingredients its worth using them even if you have to waste the first spell because the double spell will then be in the extended inventory. The double is over now so its a bit late.

The extended inventory can only be used for extras. It will remain as long as the spells that are placed there are unused. You personally cannot choose to store anything there.

Shee Ra

Phrourach
Thanks for replies... I think I missed the doubling thing so missed entire point! fml! cheers all

DeletedUser54786

so, extended inventory only was available for 24 hours?
now what will we do with these things we made and don't have a place to put them or use them right now?

DeletedUser31385

now what will we do with these things we made and don't have a place to put them or use them right now?

Extended inventory will last as long as you have an item in it. You can't manually place items into the extended inventory. This is something that the system will automatically do for certain rewards in events (an example is a reward gained for finishing first in an event on one or multiple days).
If you can't use an item at the moment, you can save it in the event window until you use an item in your regular inventory.
If you are unable to use an item and the event is ending, the item will be lost once the event is over.

Silver Witch

Strategos

So what you need to do is prioritise.

Look at your standard inventory. What is easily replaceable or less valuable. Delete or use them and then save the competition rewards that are most valuable to you. Unless you are very active probably you have more spells than you can use effectively or save so some will be lost.

This is why i made the point that during the 24 hr double its worth casting all the spells you want even if u waste the first spell. It means the duplicate is stored indefinitely in the extended inventory so at least you do not waste that.

DeletedUser54192

This is why i made the point that during the 24 hr double its worth casting all the spells you want even if u waste the first spell. It means the duplicate is stored indefinitely in the extended inventory so at least you do not waste that.
Good point. I spent a short while on Sunday evening just using up as many ingredients as possible so that I had a heavily-stocked extended inventory. I just threw the normal tokens onto any city I could if I didn't have space in the regular inventory. Threw out a few quest bonuses as well.

If you save up your ingredients for the "double day" you can get a ridiculous amount of extra stuff. For example, this is my extended inventory on en94.
Screenshot_1153.png
Not very many extravagant tokens in there (didn't have many of some of the rarer ingredients), but that's still a lot of spare tokens which can be kept indefinitely until I need them. (The 4xBP tokens are left over from Trial of the Slingers, but everything else is from the current event.) And for the record, that's with no gold invested in the event.