Pnp Extra extra read all about it noobs of pella "win" a war

DeletedUser5554

Well the Noobs of pella claim victory over Army of Eternity.

What noobs of pella think they did to AoE.
imagesCAYO4C31.jpg

What NoP REALLY had happen to them.
imagesCAP7X3I3.jpg

They then went on to say they had a glorious win over AoE while some might claim it was White Eagles won the war be we all know thats just a bunch of hooey! everyone knows NoP is superior to WE in every kind of way don't believe me? check out Brickstaylor! what a pro!

What White Eagles REALLY did to contribute to the war.
eagles.jpg
as you can see the White Eagles clearly did nothing to help whatsoever....oh...wait....right...this is just in here from our inside source. NoP is actually full of it! who would have guess....*sigh*....

We've also seen Bricks and Bacon try to organize some attacks on Bend24's alliance.

Heres how that went
imagesCAVD7NEA.jpg
...well im sure thats just bad luck the biremes they attack with like pros were just travling on the pennsylvania turnpike is all im sure thats it...

How attacking bend worked out for them.
http://youtu.be/ScOncDt8_nw
as you can see bend's team was so noobish! i mean who has organized defenses guys??? only noobs do!

as you can see NoP isn't about to get their butts kicked at all they are just fine! i mean with such friendly faces like brickstaylor not annoying pretty much everyone on pella or anything who needs allies when you have such a big mouth right? :)

have a nice day guys :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser19042

I wish I could rep you again...DAMMIT...

Someone wants reps? Then I can give it to nod again...lol

DeletedUser

haha I'm about to go plus rep a bunch of randos just so I can come back and plus rep you for this. The video really made me laugh btw as I'm an OSU fan so double win.

DeletedUser5554

haha I'm about to go plus rep a bunch of randos just so I can come back and plus rep you for this. The video really made me laugh btw as I'm an OSU fan so double win.

ewww osu :) hahaha jk they are very lucky though to get such an awesome coach for the next 10 years the big 10 will pretty much be these four schools in the running.
OSU
MSU
Wisconsin
Minnesota (dont laugh)

in that order of championships :)

DeletedUser

I think PSU might sneak up from behind and surprise some young fans in the big 10