extra message

DeletedUser

On both Taras and Aberda I Person67 have a random extra non-existent message. I am on chrome

DeletedUser46838

I seem to have the same problem in Abdera. I cleared data and cache it didn't work

DeletedUser

It was just the Inno TV announcement notification kinda showing up early before the announcement did. :)

DeletedUser

It was just the Inno TV announcement notification kinda showing up early before the announcement did. :)

Hey person67. Maybe Inno invited you to be part of the TV interviews :)

And then withdrew it :(

DeletedUser

no wait it's back again and now I know what it is. every time the message from commander of rome comes in I get 1 fake message and then the next day I get 2 fake messages and today I have 3 non-existent messages and tomorrow I suspect I will have 4 non-real messages in my box

DeletedUser31385

I get one every now and then. Mostly looks like blocked spam messages.

DeletedUser46838

zO3OXTF.png

this is ridiculous

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no wait it's back again and now I know what it is. every time the message from commander of rome comes in I get 1 fake message and then the next day I get 2 fake messages and today I have 3 non-existent messages and tomorrow I suspect I will have 4 non-real messages in my box
same here, everytime i log on, I feel popular, then I realise there aren't really any messages there :heh:

DeletedUser49358

Hey person67. Maybe Inno invited you to be part of the TV interviews :)

And then withdrew it :(

Inno only lets hot German girls on their show that sometimes are painted blue and show enough cleavage to know why they are dressed in a "sorceress" dress.

DeletedUser46395

Problem on lots of worlds on EN servers, US seem to be trouble-free. This is not very helpful!

DeletedUser33530

I'm having this issue on my US worlds and frankly I just don't care enough to report it.

DeletedUser

Could have been the explanation - I had 4 non-existent messages yesterday, one was added each day. I got a ghost report too for a moment.

It seems fixed now though, or at least for the moment. Everything is back to normal.

DeletedUser

Scratch that, it's back. I got non-existent messages again after the CoR message, so that's definitely it.