Newspaper Extra Mortal Basters

DeletedUser32020

hello everyone , i will like to invite experienced any active players to my alliance "Extra Mortal Basterds" , i do not want to get in top within a day(so i don't want to invite players blindly) , i want my alliance to be strong and well managed !
so check out my alliance my in-game name is :Ishabh Verma
only an elite may enter

DeletedUser

hello everyone , i will like to invite experienced any active players to my alliance "Extra Mortal Basterds" , i do not want to get in top within a day(so i don't want to invite players blindly) , i want my alliance to be strong and well managed !
so check out my alliance my in-game name is :Ishabh Verma
only an elite may enter

Also Cut the swearing dont make you look big, Kids Play The Game.

DeletedUser

Agreed smithy7. A lot of kids. Not that Grepo would let him actually do it.

DeletedUser

No the swearing kids play this game so he needs to stop.

DeletedUser

Don't think he is kid,my jaws were opened when i checked his stats http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=ishabh+verma&type=player
He is almost in every world:eek:
Only kids bunking school gets that much time.So you are right at one point;)

yep totally #3 and #53 are so close together right!?!!?!?!? because if it was every world (or almost) he'd have to have to play a lot more worlds than that ... But then again look who's calling him a kid ... I did a fair share of snooping around and found out that you too! (YES YOU!) are playing 3 worlds :p http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=ashik01&type=player so yes your point is pointless. (Well I need to make that a bit more grammatically coherent :/ hehe :p)

DeletedUser

I'd just like to remind everyone that the grammar of a poster is not to be discussed, so don't take the opportunity for a tangent there, please. ;)

Moved this thread to the Alliances section, and may I say that is a... colourful name.

DeletedUser32020

i was on a month VM that is why i do not posted here
and i was active in 3 worlds at that time and yes i am a kid becuase i am under 18 !
do you all wanna loose a battle to a kid

DeletedUser

No man, the world has barely started :) What kind of player are you, experienced or not, amd what is your highest ABP rank?? I can link you into the core if you want with a really awesome team.