Pnp Extraordinary Hyprocrites

DeletedUser11965

they were more inactive people =/, we just help you clean your ranks :)

I highly suggest you back out of this war. This is not a small skirmish, this is 3 powerhouse in a war fighting for control.

DeletedUser

Well its 4 powerhouses. I dont think IwW would think that I wouldnt notice. I also am not going to attack EG...I am not in this war. I am on no ones side. I am fighting for my alliance and our future

DeletedUser11965

Seraphim is dead, have you not check ingame?

Members are leaving.

DeletedUser

Well than,
250v08z.jpg

Were are members going?

DeletedUser

lol the good one that have no life and are active all day are joining dm. how ironic how eg said they'd never gang up on someone now they are gonna gang with iww on us

DeletedUser

No, not too you guys...Do you ever get tired of being unbeatable? The world is no fun that way

DeletedUser

But you will take yourself just as low? ironic. Also funny how you took a bunch of my crappier members

DeletedUser11965

by crappy and inactive, you mean we took the ones with the most points, and are more aggressive than the rest?

DeletedUser

I cant believe you just insulted your own members, that my friend is very shameful.

DeletedUser

But you will take yourself just as low? ironic. Also funny how you took a bunch of my crappier members

Lady Arachne, Tetdog, Dragon Jumoon, Seraphios, Nathan, Hawk, Lord Valnoran...

I'm sure they would love to hear this.

DeletedUser

No you took the simmers, all the people you took were ones that didnt participate in the ops which is why it doesnt bother me you took em. and Yeah ill insult people that dont participate, barely ever talk, and just park their cities so we can defend them for them...i dont call those my members i call em refugees i use as cannon fodder. and on a side note you guys are stupid as only half of them are actually on your side lol

DeletedUser11965

They didn't take part because it was pointless.

Why should they help you if you don't help them?

DeletedUser

Funny you mention simmers, I do recall that little to no efforts were required when we took one of your cities ;)