Pnp Extraordinary Hyprocrites

DeletedUser

Honestly does it matter if they are TRULY on our side or not? Think about it, self preservation sir. Also, I've had some quite extensive conversations with these "traitor" members you claim are in the alliance. They seemed relieved to be out of such a mess as Seraphim.

DeletedUser

dont make me give out reports and you guys almost timed your attacks within milliseconds because none of you sleep

DeletedUser11965

teamwork and planning

Im called Chuck Norris for a reason my brother. I sleep with my eyes open.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

dont make me give out reports and you guys almost timed your attacks within milliseconds because none of you sleep

That is what is known as teamwork and properly planned attacks, any great alliance should know how to do that ;)

DeletedUser

lol the good one that have no life and are active all day are joining dm. how ironic how eg said they'd never gang up on someone now they are gonna gang with iww on us

You think like "Everyone with less points then me is a noob anyone with more points has no life"

Lmao

DeletedUser

Nope, I have no life myself im just a target because I am a leader not a follower. Another thing I may mention its sad if you set alarms or dont sleep just for grep arshark....your work will be erased eventually anyways and you dont get real life bragging rights for winning on grepo

DeletedUser

Stop taking things to real life, you keep mentioning it because your whole life revolves around grepolis. Losers always say you have no life when they lose. NO you just lost your city! Not because I have no life, its because you have no life, in your city

DeletedUser

This is out of control guys honestly. There is a war going on in a war game... who knew?? This is rediculous.

Comon guys, lets have some fun here. IF anything this War is making our world at least semi interesting. The most entertaining thing before this in our world was the collapse of Addiction on the first day.... our world hasn't exactly been stacked with action now has it?

In my opinion this war is the best thing that could have happened to this world. The top 4 alliances fighting it out for control of essentially the entire core of the world. This will finally show which alliances deserve to stay on top, and which deserve to be rimmed. Lets see who can back up their talk. Its about time! haha

I personally love the excitement. It adds a certain edge to the game. Who doesnt like a little fight ;)

However i dont feel the comment made by CNote attacking my alliance was necessary. Come on man. My alliance has done nothing wrong but support an ally. If your that upset about having my amazing alliance at your back, come to me with a proper Ceasefire document, dont hide behind silly comments trying to spread bad influence about my alliance. :)

Im an upfront kind of guy. I find spies to be completely unnecessary and show weakness in your alliance. If you have to rely on such tactics, it just goes to show that you are not confident in your own alliance's abilities.

However without further adieu, i would like to wish the best of luck to everyone involved with the war, and i hope that we will be able to maintain a level of higher maturity in the future. I hope to see you guys on the battlefield :)

DeletedUser

Their is also a time when you must save face. The things you say wont want anyone to join you anymore

DeletedUser

Mmmk lets leave the RL world out of this. Rakatos mate....I know its hard but swallowing pride is eventually a good thing. {Serious lesson}

DeletedUser

I'm out of the convo I will let you guys make yourselves look stupid from this point on

DeletedUser11965

Nope, I have no life myself im just a target because I am a leader not a follower. Another thing I may mention its sad if you set alarms or dont sleep just for grep arshark....your work will be erased eventually anyways and you dont get real life bragging rights for winning on grepo

Uh..yh..I need a life...right....but aren't you the one desperately trying to get a comeback on us?

DeletedUser

These forums are a real downer....can't anyone post something NICE for a change? I get that this is a war game but hell people, war used to have a code of conduct and sense of honor to it....this...this is just kids on a playground.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I forgive everyone and I want you all to know I LOVE YOU!!!

{Seriously}

d075669bb46f25eb4151d95bf4c06c5a_500.jpg