Extremely AVERAGE player up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

After recent events in my old alliance, P.A.C.T, I have decided to continue out on my own. So far I have received invitations from multiple alliances although, none of them really grabbed my attention.

I'll tell you a little bit about myself.

Activity: High
Contribution to alliance: Depends if i like you :D
Skill:low
Experience: a whole year. :eek:
Achievements: None :supermad:

So, If you're one of those alliances out there looking for mediocrity, pop over for some cheese and biscuits and we'll have an average conversation :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I hate to say this, but I think you posted it in the wrong section/

DeletedUser1405

Gibbo whay you trying to sell yourself bud, if they dont know who you are they arent worth joining. :D

DeletedUser13647

Gibbowo your 1 under 1000 posts lol. Also Don't join ORC then cause we don't know who you are

DeletedUser

I was more after and alliance who saw the comical side of this. Thus, letting me know that they can have fun. Which is what I got. :D

1000th post.

DeletedUser1405

cmon man, you can't write that and expect invitations :p

If you knew the player you would see the funny side of it. Hes bags of experience ingame he just keeps going on holiday in the Bermuda triangle and seems to take an age to return.

Hope you get sorted soon Gibbo and yes nice to see you back.

DeletedUser

Yeah, good to see you too Mike :)

I'm in a small alliance called Styx Crossing or something. Good bunch of people.

DeletedUser1405

Yeah, good to see you too Mike :)

I'm in a small alliance called Styx Crossing or something. Good bunch of people.

Nice to know you are 100% in the alliance, (Styx crossing or something). They look a decent alliance, hope it all goes well in there, maybe you could do some work for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.