Pnp F.E.A.R NOT R4GE IS HERE :p

DeletedUser5061

If you play in this world you might have noticed there is a new big dog alliance in town

2q237cw.png

How is that possible after all only a few hours ago r4ge was this tiny alliance with 5 members

2jdh0si.png

And now they are a top 5 alliance, well the answer is it was a merge but not just any kind of merge no no no..

You see I am lazy by default and decided to make alliance on this server. Now I tend to make premades as some of you might know so I never really realised how hard it is to make alliance the normal way, I mean having to find active players that are without an alliance near-by sending them a message asking them to join, etc. I could be asked so what to do... first thought was to call it day but then...

Pinky_brain.gif

So I picked out F.E.A.R. who seemed like decent alliance with some really active players around me, I messaged their founder nexus the great who is your typical MRA leader who has a shared connection account with another founder (so basically a multi-accounter so don't feel bad for him) my message to him was a reply since he had messaged be about joining his alliance for protection.

Anyways here is how the convo went:

nexus the great on 2012-03-19 at 14:56
i have just joined here from jutkas world where i was the founder of one of the top ten alliances over there and we were the number one in our ocean i would like to invite you to join us in our quest to rule ocean 444 and become the top alliance in this world please give my invite some thought and let us take this world by storm together

I ignored it on day 1:

New message:
Subject: cant i persuade

nexus the great on 2012-03-19 at 16:42
you to join us we have a very strong presence on our island so we can offer you great support

daizan today at 17:20
First of I have lead and founded alliances like Project Venom, -Black Shadows- and BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. so there is no reason R4GE will be any differant to those alliance if I have a good leadership team helping me. As for my credentials as a player you will need to have a look at my awards as you won't find me on grepostats.

I don't mind merging with FEAR but my leader will want founders rights and I would want leaders rights, If you guys merge into us we will give one of you founders rights and two leaders to start with

nexus the great today at 17:27
we have a postiton for founder and we can certainly find you a leaders position what do you think you are best at

daizan today at 17:28
Tickling girls, expansion and War Strategy

nexus the great today at 17:32
how would commander or general sound for you

daizan today at 17:39
Not really fussed, just want people in rage to think we got a fair deal and will have the oppertunity to help build up FEAR. So send me an invite I will check out the alliance see it's not a total mess, if so I will ask for rights and then I invite my players over and talk to naughty karl and jiggawut to come over because I hear from my mod friends ViciousBearcat is going to get banned for multi-accounting (bull lol don't even know any of these guys)

nexus the great today at 17:42
who is it you would want as founder

daizan today at 17:44
Myself or draganaxx

daizan today at 17:45
She started late yesterday so I would understand if you wanted someone who is amongst the top before giving leader rights

**Just making it more believable hence the extra comments**

nexus the great today at 17:45
invite sent thought you wanted leader

daizan today at 17:52
Do you guys use skype?

And I said if it looks like you guys are good alliance from the inside than I would ask for rights and ask the rage players to come over. We figure it's best to merge before BP ends so all the battle points go to the same pot if you know what I mean.

nexus the great today at 17:55
most of the leaders are on skype so we can have meetings there and a few members have skype we recommend members to join it

daizan today at 18:03
So founders right for me and maybe draga once she reaches say 1000 points. Just gonna spend the next few minutes transferring over some guides.

nexus the great today at 18:06
one would have to be founder and the other leader

**At this stage I am urrrghhh why does this guy keep talking for send invites already noob**

daizan today at 18:10
Yes that cool.

OI message jigga and karl.

One last question are we allies with any of these alliances or have plans to be?

The Olympian Brotherhood 20752 48 432
ATALANTE 19237 50 385
Legends 6609 11 601
Brothers Of Truth

nexus the great today at 18:15
brothers yes the others we havent thought about yet

nexus the great today at 18:25
do you want me to invite the rest of your alliance and have you decided if you want founder or leader

daizan today at 18:30
Can I have founder please so my players and I will think it's a fair merge since you guys were the bigger alliance it makes sense that we merge into you.

And I will invite over all the players apart from Chevytroy he is not very active it seems unless you want me to invite ghim

nexus the great today at 18:46
no we dont really want players that arent active some of those we have now will go if we find them inactive the one you want as leader what sort of position would they be good at

daizan today at 18:53
She is a girl so diplomacy or recruitment I would think. I find in recruitment it's more important to have someone who can reject peoples invite request in a nice way more than anything else because a player might have low points but two three weeks down the line he might prove to be a top player and you wanna stay on their good side if you know what I mean but it's your call

**At this stage I am inside looking around my new home going MINE MINE MINE like the seagulls from finding nemo**

140iu75.png

I am in there for like 10 minutes getting impatient waiting for this noob give my founder rights so I can invite my team over and redecorate my new home. Anyways after he was done touching himself whatever he was doing he gave me my rights lol...

2meyiqb.png

So I invite the team over, relax for a bit, post some guides for my new alliance mates and a little chit chat here and there and then boom... take all their rights away. :) Ranamed the alliance to R4GE fromm F.E.A.R did some redecorating

6h2hw7.jpg

33thtl4.png

Now some of you might read this and think that wasn't a merge dai, you basically hijacked someone else's alliance so you don't have to waste your time recruiting but the way I look at it like life gave me lemons I made awesome sauce.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22940

hahaha props, that is great. Make sure to kick out Cyrus

DeletedUser22650

where are you dai?

edit: i see way up in o44 :( i may see you around once ive conquered my ocean (single handedly because im all on my lonesome lol)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hahahaha you do what I will never think that somebody will do ever :D It is not your problem that you find alliance with founders who are noobs and give to you founder rights hahahahahaha :D

LOL

DeletedUser22650

looks like those "noobs" got either very bright or very lucky then ;)

DeletedUser

Awesome PnP even though you kicked me out in the process LOL.

I'd plus rep you but it says I need to spread it around :D

DeletedUser

NIce bro. If i was you i would kick odinshammer, hes already had one account banned for multi'ing

DeletedUser22650

Lol if you can say that luck is lost your alliance ;)
and replaced leaders that would give rights to a stranger with a proven world beater :) i would say it was lucky considering he couldve just disbanded it for kicks

DeletedUser18825

You have made Jarp proud. That is quite the accomplishment.

DeletedUser

I was just saying the other day how much I'd like to be in a Daizan alliance again. I suppose I'll amend that to, "I'd really like to be in a Daizan alliance again, even if it's a hijacked alliance."

Too bad I went all spacey Stacey and forgot to join this world :(

In any event. Well done!

DeletedUser

I was just saying the other day how much I'd like to be in a Daizan alliance again. I suppose I'll amend that to, "I'd really like to be in a Daizan alliance again, even if it's a hijacked alliance."

Too bad I went all spacey Stacey and forgot to join this world :(

In any event. Well done!

Not too late to join, pick NW. O44 isn't full yet? :)

DeletedUser5061

Join it would be nice to see some familiar faces, these new worlds seem to be filled with all these Second Gen players. Or maybe wait for heroworld this one is a bit fast.