Pnp F.E.A.R NOT R4GE IS HERE :p

DeletedUser

yeah it'd be awesome to have some more experienced players on board :D

DeletedUser22343

So I guess F.E.A.R is done with there two week stint in Juktas lmao..... You prob wont last here either

DeletedUser

Well they have changed their name back to F.e.a.r.
Weird that they need those decimals if it's not actually an acronym.

DeletedUser22940

does this thread have to do with your noobish alliance, ATALANTE?

Stop spamming the threads with irrelevant BS. -rep

DeletedUser

Considering I have played with daizan before and some other players also in this world, this is going to be very interesting - mark my words. (That is if dai decides to stick around *wink*)

DeletedUser5061

Don't underestimate ATALANTE

strength in numbers yeah

Considering I have played with daizan before and some other players also in this world, this is going to be very interesting - mark my words. (That is if dai decides to stick around *wink*)

We have?

As for sticking around, I think we will do unless they open a revolt heroworld Ajax in the next month or so, which is very unlikely since they can't seem to fill the first server up coz not enough players out there with heroic tactician. Of course had it not been for that stupid colonisation requirement so many more players would have had it.

DeletedUser

strength in numbers yeah-dazian

but with the experience to back it up

DeletedUser

this is the second coolest thing I've seen so far (sorry daizan)...

First is what saintedstarr did to an alliance in Gythium.

can't find it for some reason... but they harassed (even in Skype) to get him into the alliance, so once he got in . He deleted everything left a message that said "saint was here" and kicked everybody except 2 ppl... him and the one who harassed him.