face to face

DeletedUser48572

Tmax if only you spent as much time actually playing the game as you do here in the externals, you might not be getting farmed constantly by me.

[EDIT: Surprise, surprise. Guess who has run into VM mode yet again!!! You pal, are Grepolis's greatest coward.]

coward?? was there an op on me that i missed...

..what are you guys going to take? 1k cities that you know i will replace soon.....relax dude..get a gf or two and relax.

It's not that serious....i'll be back to respond to your hate mail and everyone else's hate mail....grow a few cities...try to be relevant but this is a busy year for me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48572

plus again..i spend half my time in vm yet i have more bp than you..and all my cities are tiny...i mean..

lol...look at yourself....how do i have more bp than you...

yet out of all of my many flaws you call me out on inactivity..when i have more bp than you..i mean...wake up...good lord.

DeletedUser48572

i'm probably getting more bp right now than you and i'm in VM...relax.

DeletedUser39031

It's not that serious....i'll be back to respond to your hate mail and everyone else's hate mail....grow a few cities...try to be relevant but this is a busy year for me
Probably shouldn't be wasting your VM days then...
tmaxpower said:
only keep hitting vm to build walls in baby cities without having them knocked down every 10 minutes...will be back in 24 hours

DeletedUser48572

Anyone that played with me in Paros knows my life was hectic...and i'm in the process of fixing it...this year has been the fixing year..and i should be done fixing it in a month or two..you would nothing about that....but almost everything is done...just a final thing to handle and i'm not going to screw it up....by sitting here defending cities 24/7 atm...i can do that...and i have in the past..but not at this moment...no i will not.

You and MR are borderline spies that should just shut up and join whoever you want to join instead of pretending....

I know if i wasn't happy i would just switch..i have done it in the past..those that hold out until the last second....there's a name for them..they are called spies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39031

Anyone that played with me in Paros knows my life was hectic...and i'm in the process of fixing it...this year has been the fixing year..and i should be done fixing it in a month or two..you would nothing about that....but almost everything is done...just a final thing to handle and i'm not going to screw it up....by sitting here defending cities 24/7 atm...i can do that...and i have in the past..but not at this moment...no i will not.

You and MR are borderline spies that should just shut up and join whoever you want to join instead of pretending....

I know if i wasn't happy i would just switch..i have done it in the past..those that hold out until the last second....there's a name for them..they are called spies.
You aren't the first player to have a hectic life, myself being one of them, but I don't know any players that activate VM just to build up some walls in your self stated "worthless cities" which you don't care about

DeletedUser48572

u don't have 80 swords pop up as soon as you log on..when you have under 50k points...and no defensive troops....

not ing..cuz that's fine..it's what i love about this game....just keep it real.....i know what you are about.