face to face

DeletedUser33633

Yep they're terrible, disgusting, all of the bad stuff and you know you love them really :)
Why dont you hand the rest of your cities over to cs as well as your main we'll come along to collect them when they've grown them to a takeable size heh.

DeletedUser48572

You couldn't take them when i was alone, and had no troops..what makes you think you can take them when they are finally fully grown lol.

It was a trade, didn't "hand them over". Only thing you're collecting is chicken eggs. hahah

DeletedUser33633

Well it surely doesn't look like that's the case now does it, we're collecting ghosts today, bad day at the office for cL, nothing to do with us honest :)

DeletedUser48572

I'm not in cs/cl crew...im in GnS...there's a difference between a simple trade with an old friend and tying things together that are not there...

and i know you have nothing to do with any diplomacy in this server. Irrelevant lemming. :D

unless you count the spell war you had with me...you really haven't fought anyone ...internal lemming.

:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48572

Mongols are trash...forreal..total trash...all of you..trash..trash crew

garbage.

Clown crew.

DeletedUser33633

I'm not in cs/cl crew...im in GnS...there's a difference between a simple trade with an old friend and tying things together that are not there...

and i know you have nothing to do with any diplomacy in this server. Irrelevant lemming. :D

unless you count the spell war you had with me...you really haven't fought anyone ...internal lemming.

:p

Another 3 useless posts to add absolutely nothing of worth at all, are you having problems processing what has been said to you because it sure seems like it, normal people don't tend to repeat themselves over and over again so howcome you keep going back over old ground ?
You're a proper little forum warrior alot of bark but no bite...oh and no growth, i've seen people kicked over the years showing your level of activity :)
Im sure guns n roses are proud of their little refugee spamming the hell out their forum :))

mats25

Phrourach
aa smash,, call lemmein out and take some coffe... .lolol...and please make the dreff in morning then we get in evening nice postes...lolol..
but ouuyee i like issues..

DeletedUser48572

aa smash,, call lemmein out and take some coffe... .lolol...and please make the dreff in morning then we get in evening nice postes...lolol..
but ouuyee i like issues..

:)

How you been Mats, hope all is well

DeletedUser29916

I think Mats has been backstabbed by his leadership and was forced to join an alliance that could not support him. So Mats has been a bigger man and is fighting until he hits rock bottom and moves out to the rim. We will see if he has the chanse to sail across oceans before losing all his cities.

Well played Mats, much respect :)

DeletedUser48572

Mats is a fighter...

don't think he was "forced" to do anything.

:)

mats25

Phrourach
Thanks guyes for nice words.but for me this world is over.i hoped i can hold one city to start all over.i am eaten now from ao as well.so...same time sended few alliances invite requeay.but seems i am not needed or they dont see hoq meny slots i have.
Same time therw wasnt backstabbing.the jump has maded when i had drinking rally and qith hudhe hangover and black eye it taked long time to get underatand what happened.why i did not wanted to join there was simple.this desision has made via emotion and not discussed before it ...
But this is the spirit of grepolis.sometime loose sometime win...right now i am looser...lol OUUYEE
All good here to sinope.

mats25

Phrourach
ok ..this threat have made for arquing for face to face... i dont have nothing to say to anybody... i have my own personal opinion i got,but i dont have nothing to spit to face personly ... so all good lets move one...
new worlds opens and russian server is ok as well ,right now with some friends.. mabe i take them over long time to en. as well ... then we can make some mess...lol
like i know , we all love messes...

PS. i know some dont want this...ouuyee...

to ARCHON: i dont got respect, i have it with pure game.
be cool...

Last edited: