face to face

DeletedUser48572

my crew 3 oceans away can defend one city i have down in your crappy ocean full of clowns.

and when i'm gone for more than half the day....clown crew

DeletedUser33633

my crew 3 oceans away can defend one city i have down in your crappy ocean full of clowns.

Who in their right mind would waste offensives taking down a muppet at less than 50% morale stacked with cl/aeo nut huggers defense from 3 oceans away? thats every players dream dump your load in a noobs cities with morale on your side and its easy money.
I waited and waited for you to actually become relevant but you just bee lined it north to hide behind their banner and thats what you've been doing ever since lol!
You spend majority of your time on the external forum rubbing shoulders with the hardcore portion of grepo players hoping for their acceptance but in truth your a completely useless xxxxxxx player :)
What are those really small dogs called that bark and bark and just keep on barking yet you have to be careful where you are treading because you could seriously hurt them? chichawawa's or something? that's a good description of you and your playing style on grepolis :)

DeletedUser23971

TUS only failed due to the massive ego of too many in the leadership roles who then sulked when things didn't go exactly as they wanted and went inactive.

A number of us not just Pit were taken in by the the pre-word chat - experienced players didn't need instruction - we would just be able to play and fight and skype. It was very convincing and I recommended it to players I have known for a long time. Problem was, as soon the world started a council was formed who revealed little, got carried away by having so many good players and went off insulting other alliances. There were only a few who had enough respect for the players to actually talk to them.

However TUS have been portrayed by others which is mainly false I have seen enough worlds to say a lot of the players in TUS were staggeringly good, a whole different level to what I have seen before and why there was so much propaganda on the forum from CS. They just weren't good enough to take on 1000 players :p

I have also seen enough to know a lot of those leaders should change their names and simply play.

DeletedUser38465

Having a small council 5-6 people to talk about all major decisions, and 1 or 2 to have final say is the best way to lead. In my opinion.

Of course this relies on certain things though. Your members must trust your judgement first of all, reputation matters too. The people in your alliance have to accept their roles in the alliance and if they have ideas to make it known, at the same rate if the guy at the top disagrees they must accept that as well. This is not saying that you as a founder can't say anything to anyone, no that is also negative thing to do. Synergy matters!

I agree with you that TUS fell internally and had little to nothing to do with Coming Soon/Alphas size.

DeletedUser39031

Who in their right mind would waste offensives taking down a muppet at less than 50% morale stacked with cl/aeo nut huggers defense from 3 oceans away? thats every players dream dump your load in a noobs cities with morale on your side and its easy money.
I waited and waited for you to actually become relevant but you just bee lined it north to hide behind their banner and thats what you've been doing ever since lol!
You spend majority of your time on the external forum rubbing shoulders with the hardcore portion of grepo players hoping for their acceptance but in truth your a completely useless xxxxxxx player :)
What are those really small dogs called that bark and bark and just keep on barking yet you have to be careful where you are treading because you could seriously hurt them? chichawawa's or something? that's a good description of you and your playing style on grepolis :)
He's a better defender than Erik though (Self Proclaimed)

DeletedUser

TUS only failed due to the massive ego of too many in the leadership roles who then sulked when things didn't go exactly as they wanted and went inactive.

A number of us not just Pit were taken in by the the pre-word chat - experienced players didn't need instruction - we would just be able to play and fight and skype. It was very convincing and I recommended it to players I have known for a long time. Problem was, as soon the world started a council was formed who revealed little, got carried away by having so many good players and went off insulting other alliances. There were only a few who had enough respect for the players to actually talk to them.

However TUS have been portrayed by others which is mainly false I have seen enough worlds to say a lot of the players in TUS were staggeringly good, a whole different level to what I have seen before and why there was so much propaganda on the forum from CS. They just weren't good enough to take on 1000 players :p

I have also seen enough to know a lot of those leaders should change their names and simply play.

QFT. I fully accept his. TUS had an awesome membership list which dominated the abp/dbp rankings but their leadership was woeful. They failed to give due respect to their members and establish, unitary leadership and a strategic direction for the alliance. I think that sections of the leadership had their mind on other things rather than the game and payed the price! It became clear that their main concern was the image they presented on the externals. Astonishing!!! Once those flaws had been established TUS were easy meat for those experienced players who know how to pick alliances apart. After that it was only a matter of time....

...but that is all water under the bridge now :)

I agree with you that TUS fell internally and had little to nothing to do with Coming Soon/Alphas size.

rofl1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

mats25

Phrourach
Latest Reputation Received (283 point(s) total)
01.06.15 12:38
Thread: face to face
Terrible post. Your use of the English grammar leaves a stale tatse in my mouth. Please practice your English then try again.
20.05.15 16:51
Thread: The Leadership of Alpha Et Omega
learn english noob
19.05.15 22:56
What? Try writing in English next time, that's unreadable.

WHO the GRAMMAR is this...really... talk to face... I THINK THIS IS UNDERSTANDABLE WRITEN...

Last edited:

The GM

Phrourach

You seriously are not worth the time or effort. You are no threat to us and "your crew" is a waste of time. Keep simming there pal.

The GM

Phrourach
Latest Reputation Received (283 point(s) total)
01.06.15 12:38
Terrible post. Your use of the English grammar leaves a stale tatse in my mouth. Please practice your English then try again.
20.05.15 16:51
learn english noob
19.05.15 22:56
What? Try writing in English next time, that's unreadable.

WHO the GRAMMAR is this...really... talk to face... I THINK THIS IS UNDERSTANDABLE WRITEN...

I think those reputation quotes say it all. Seems like they are just trying to help you buddy.

mats25

Phrourach
Ok. help???how?? mabe you help me to understand it...how this agony helps...or i just need to stop post here my opinions...
if they try to tell me i need to stop post my opinions,then i am not agree...why?chause some understands me and others not...for me this is like nature...there are weaker and stronger allways...only thing i see the grepolis is full of weak minded players...
here is some one who are just STUPID and SELFISH...WITH SMALL AMOUNT OF BRAINS.OR HE IS WEAK AND HERE HE CAN LIVE OUT RL.ANGER.

Stupity anyway...to tell other, hey you need perfectly all languages...if not ,then you are fool and noob.lol..heheh
MY OPINION.

DeletedUser21625

Ok. help???how?? mabe you help me to understand it...how this agony helps...or i just need to stop post here my opinions...
if they try to tell me i need to stop post my opinions,then i am not agree...why?chause some understands me and others not...for me this is like nature...there are weaker and stronger allways...only thing i see the grepolis is full of weak minded players...
here is some one who are just STUPID and SELFISH...WITH SMALL AMOUNT OF BRAINS.OR HE IS WEAK AND HERE HE CAN LIVE OUT RL.ANGER.

Stupity anyway...to tell other, hey you need perfectly all languages...if not ,then you are fool and noob.lol..heheh
MY OPINION.

No, don't stop posting here. I think that people understand you quite well. Maybe that is the problem, some people just dont like your message. All the more reason to keep posting.

DeletedUser48406

mats my bro
i understand what you wrote here ... don't be upset have fun lol

DeletedUser39822

Mats, you keep posting and ignore the negativity. I give you all of the credit in the world for trying to get your point across in this brutal environment which is the grepo forums. For what it's worth you are easier to understand than some of the native english speakers in these threads.

DeletedUser48572

You seriously are not worth the time or effort. You are no threat to us and "your crew" is a waste of time. Keep simming there pal.

Why is it i have a third of your points but almost double your BP?

Maybe you are the simmer...

hiding behind safe oceans that cover your pathetic strategy in this.

You are a clown just like your clown crew.

The GM

Phrourach
Why is it i have a third of your points but almost double your BP?

Maybe you are the simmer...

hiding behind safe oceans that cover your pathetic strategy in this.

You are a clown just like your clown crew.

No, the reason you have one third of my cities is because you have lost most of your cities and then ran into VM mode like the coward you are.

DeletedUser40223

MY OPINION.

You carry on posting mats and don't give a moments thought to the mugs that spam your inbox with hate. Obviously English is not your first language but the thing is these 'grammar police' who enjoy giving you a hard time about your standard of the English language probably speak only one language. English.

I bet their written/spoken Russian, French, German etc is a damn sight worse.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40223

To the faceless nobody who sent me this:

Not good enough, think about what you post before posting again.

1. I did.
2. I don't care about your opinion, especially as you haven't got the decency to say who you are and hide behind anonymity.
3. Get a life..