Fail Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser28324
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser28324

My story:

Just recently, I joined an alliance in the Rhethymnos world (en42). I was put in their junior alliance, LPE. II and this one guy named Praehelios decides to cover the forum with lots of topics (tips, hints etc). I thought it was fine, but told him he should probably focus a little more on his city. This was done out of good intention because I wanted him to be able to defend himself and not get conquered. Turns out he took it hard and decided to contact the main alliance's leader. They kicked me out and this one guy named Ben 1991 began to attack me.

The point of this post is to show how butthurt some people get when you try to help them, but they take it the wrong way.

By the way, the only reason I joined the alliance was for protection, even though its terrible. I just wanted to share my story here and see if anyone else had a similar misunderstanding within their alliance (which causes them to get booted -.-).

DeletedUser8396

Yeah, it sucks when people in your alliance take things the wrong way.

When I first joined Sigma, my alliance accused me of being a spy because they misunderstood what a message of mine said. I was like "Yeah...Im a spy into the second day out of BP, and was here from the start." *sarcasm*

But yes, it is definitely annoying.

DeletedUser28324

Trudat ^

I gotta show you guys this:

lol
Praehelios today at 07:59
You weren't trying to help. You decided to make an ignorant post about a "Leader". The reason my building prcess was slowed is because I was assisting with attacks & forums. I post forums to help people and you basically tell me is an evasive way, "Shut up, & build". I tried being civil yet you dont apologize until you realize your *censor'd*. Second, its not IF you get conquered, its WHEN. You shouldnt have came at me the way you did. If you did it in a message i would have not said anything about it. When you question my leadership in front of people i lead, thats where the problem lies.
SgtVile today at 07:55

It's all good, I tried to help and I got booted, no worries. I put a post down, you got mad and now I'm getting attacked. If I get conquered, I hope you feel good about yourself.
SgtVile today at 07:53
:)

Praehelios today at 07:49
Huh?

SgtVile today at 07:42
Alright I'm definitely out of here. Forum post = posted, because this is funny.

Praehelios today at 07:35
Assistance requested.

SgtVile today at 07:34
Alright, but whats with the attack incoming from you?

Praehelios today at 07:29
I am sorry to hear this. There is nothing i can do now. If he has already launched an attack he will not turn back. He is with our bigger alliance so i cant help you. Sorry to hear about this, i can only ask in the future you think before speaking lol. If you decide to come back in this realm, we would love to have you back..

:eek: The guy swore! Did you see that? Omg!!! He said the f-word! BANHAMMER. If you dont believe me, i have our full convo in my grepolis world. I don't know how to get it on here, so I copy pasted.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

False Accusations?

Well, if you plan to tell a story, you should tell the whole story. I was part of a bigger alliance in Rhethymnos. Our alliance began growing to big so i created a brother alliance or training academy for smaller pointed players with the permission of the original alliance leader. Keep in mind, I have never led an alliance before. I made it my obligation, to post any information i could, to help players further themselves in the game. A few days later, this is the post i see on our public forum....

"Hey man, I don't know where to put this so I'll say it here. You started at July 21st, and heres the record of your growth: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en42/player/3500420/history

It's fine i guess, you developed of an average of around 200-300 points per day. I'm sure you're not obliged to be active everyday and queue up buildings, but you seem to be paying too much attention to the forums. Being an alliance leader seems fun, but you kinda got carried away with your power. There are so many topics you have posed on this forum, but majority of the players in this alliance are new. The people from KTP Island will read most of this (and im sure it would help), but they get the general idea. Most of them have passed you in points and heres my point: You should grow your polis more just like us. Not saying its a bad thing to make a detailed forum, just that It takes lots of time.

Heres my record: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en42/player/3066910/history

I'll be ditching this alliance for the bigger one soon, so I had to say this before I leave. Just consider it Prae, you don't want to be the one getting conquered after elaborating nonstop on defense in the forums. "

Furthermore, not only did he call me out in front of my alliance, but he made it clear he was going to leave us. I brought to to all leaders attentions before any decision was made. Due to the facts, we agreed to let him go. Then, after a day passes and a player of our alliance launched an attack on his city(which is now fair game) he sends out multiple apologies admitting his wrong, and asking to join back with us. Had this been in a message, maybe it would have been down played more. The fact that i have members messaging me asking what action I am going to take, with him calling me out had forced my hand. So before you let him pump you full of rainbows and pull the sympathy card, understand he brought it on hisself. I am however glad i seen this. Now i can show EVERYONE, how you just wanted to be "Protected" :).

DeletedUser28324

There we go, finally you posted. Everyone in this forum should realize that he thinks he's innocent. He posted somewhere on the alliance forum that people above 4k points would be viable to go to the bigger alliance. I clearly stated "I'll be ditching this alliance for the BIGGER one soon". Bigger as in the main alliance. This lil guy decides to get all butthurt and tells his leaders. Unbelievable how mad he got when I suggested something. Btw, I specifically told you I had this post. I wanted you to come and try to "explain" yourself. So pathetic.

DeletedUser

Yea you did tell me you you posted this. That's why i came in to make sure you weren't playing the pity card. If you ask me, you seem like the one that's "Butt hurt". Instead of being civil, & taking this like a MAN, you decided to spam me with messages talking hugs and kisses and posting on a forum about how you were wronged. You're welcome to try to justify it, but you brought this on yourself...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26213

You guys should settle this via PM. ANd by the way, you aren't allowed to censor cuss words like that.

DeletedUser4013

This thread is nothing but a rant between two players and while I don't have any problems with people making note of perceived bad leadership in the alliances, I do not like something like this being made personal and especially where it should be dealt with in private.

Status
Not open for further replies.