Fair fights - one on one

DeletedUser

I understand that's not very pleasant to be on the receiving end of multiple attacks, to face up to towns that overnight become stuffed with brims and generally to get crushed facing larger opponents.

I'd like to correct this. I am interested in setting up player versus player fights between equal/similar sized opponents eith a set of rules both parties can agree to. It'll give both sides a chance to see who is the best on equal terms (as much as is possible)

Feel free to comment or message me in game and we'll see what we can setup.

Bn

Edit - This option is not available for those we are currently at war with.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Asylum has been interested in running some drills of this type for some time. I approached a sub commander in 55 from Black about it, but never got a response. Though your idea is absolutely intriguing, I would be more interested in establishing two teams of equal value, to give my members the opportunity to practice the coordination that is essential in winning the prize.

DeletedUser

Atva. Small similar sized teams is also an option. I'd probably try to arrange these 'mock' wars on an individual basis rather than a one size fits all approach.

It'll never be entirely fair but close enough to keep the game interesting. I can't really help with O55 we might be able to in other oceans.

DeletedUser

I think this is a great way to train the younger newer players like myself..=)

DeletedUser

Sounds fun the only problems I can think of though would be getting away from war obligations and working out a fair playing field.

DeletedUser

Let me get this straight - you guys are in such a comfortable place and have nothing to do - that you want to set up 1 v. 1 fights with allies?

...oh man.

DeletedUser

They should set up a world or an event for a King of the Hill type world with a long term time limit. The teams or individuals start at equal distance and maybe attempts to occupy the most territory or advance the furthest by the time of the end of the game.

DeletedUser

Not quite Nwinder. I simply run a alliance that helps to train people all over delta. Now we could continue as normal in which case people from small alliances get steamrolled with no chance of winning or I could try to arrange something in which both sides get some fun.

Call me a mad crazy fool but I prefer the fun option.

DeletedUser18421

if any small alliance in the east wants take on myself, scjr04, and anupaladbhi let badnight know. could do with some action down here ;)