Fair game

DeletedUser

What is fair game in this world? When You sleep and have many attacks, then CS attack and then big support - it is also fair game?

DeletedUser5819

Yes, that is all fair game. Many players try hard to only attack when you are sleeping.

DeletedUser

how about playing revolt worlds? you can't wake up and seeing a CS in your port, but you have a lot of time to call for help once those 12 hours of revolt are over... theoretically

DeletedUser

StormVoort, thank You. I have lost a lot of time in this world already. So, begin again from 175 points is too difficult.

DeletedUser

StormVoort, thank You. I have lost a lot of time in this world already. So, begin again from 175 points is too difficult.

Time spent enjoying something you like doing is NOT a time wasted, just saying.

DeletedUser

Time spent enjoying something you like doing is NOT a time wasted, just saying.
Yes, I was able to do many other job or work in this time. But now I have no this time. This time in the past and not recoverable. And we need some time for online and relax and recreation. To change one job, work, action to another.

Just I have a little improved my bad English. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21116

Oh ok so thats why it could be hard to understand you at times in the forums.
got it :)

Well I think part of the fun of Grepolis is in fact players catching you during your offline time. It may Suck elephants when you wake up and see /Your city is currently being conquered by.../ but in all it can make you a better player and you may have the feeling that competition in the game is endless and your all competing to be the best.

I hope y'all know what I'm getting at.

:pro: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

DeletedUser

I would love to see at least one world were grepointel did not do all the work. I would like to see some of the grand fighters of this world actually have to work to learn offline times

DeletedUser47550

I would love to see at least one world were grepointel did not do all the work. I would like to see some of the grand fighters of this world actually have to work to learn offline times

If only we did then it would make things a little interesting :)