Fake alliance Protogenoi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello all you players in Byzantium. I wanted to inform this world that the alliance calling itself Protogenoi is a fake, a imposter alliance. No member, not a single 1 is from Protogenoi in Chi or Corinth is in this alliance. No member or leader or a Founder has known about this fake alliance starting in this world, nor has anyone given permission to others to use our proud name. I am a Proud Soldier of The true Protogenoi, and I demand you change your name. Make your own reputation if you can, but do not seek to steal ours. And do take this challenge serious, we do. :supermad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey, 'Fake Protogenoi'
as a member and leader of the true Protogenoi i find it amusing (and offensive) that our name is being used in such a lame copycat version of our alliance....maybe when you have stats like the following grepostats you have the right to be called Protogenoi...but until then your just embarrasing yourselves...earn your own reputation. This is true Protogenoi -

(Chi Protogenoi, although most have quit for Corinth)
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en22/alliance/5614
(Corinth Protogenoi)
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en27/alliance/124

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello Byzantium

I am Nickossa, the true founder of Protogenoi on Chi (which i quit due to RL) and Corinth which i play now. I am disgusted to see my alliances name being used by another alliance in another world with out asking our permission. In grepo it is a disgrace to use a powerful alliance reputation to fuel your own which is all i see here.

You obviously run your alliance totally different to us real Protogenoi... we are elite you are a MRA and look weak to boot, you are a disgrace to the name. I bet you don't een know how to build a proper city.

You definitely should change your name i think because lets face it you are no Protogenoi and need to earn your own reputation in stead of living in the shadow of the real Proto. Your leadership are thieves and stole a respectable alliance name to hide behind are reputation.

I hope the world of Byzantium rip your alliance apart and to note any player in this Proto plays Corinth i will make it a personal goal to rim you all, because you play here under my alliances name doesn't mean you can ever consider your self a true Protogenoi player. You dis-honour me, my leaders and players name by this sham of an alliance.

DeletedUser

Give them a break guys they change name every week to try and fit in :)

DeletedUser

well they need to change there name again they are not worthy of my alliances name. i staarted the Protogenoi name and it is a disgrace that a weak MRA decide to steal the name and hide behind are reputation if not tarnish it

DeletedUser

look you may have started the name on grepolis but that doesn't give you the right to say who can use it if you don't like it then it's just too bad for your alliance.

and it might even be they never heard of your alliance and just invented the name for themselves. who knows. one thing is sure.
Everyone Own the words no one can profit or claim the words to be theirs alone.

DeletedUser

You dont hold copywright to the name mate..so chill ! (Am not from that alliance )

btw..they are not claiming to be so called original Protogenoi (from Chi / Corinth) on their alliance page..so it should not concern you at all !..

I really cant understand, how could you give importance to such a thing in virtual world..while you should be worried about getting yourselves a name in RL..(not a taunt..just some straight talk)

DeletedUser

Dont worry guys, they will be busted in a couple of month.

DeletedUser

lol apparently they even stole our alliance tag, that is a copy. and are profile infomation. It is a disgrace a bunch of noobs using the sacred name of Protogenoi as there name when an alliance in other worlds are doing so well. It is called living on the rep and whilst yes we do not own the name, we all been around long enough to know you do not use someone elses name to make your alliance look better And Mechstud maybe this game is not for you then if you chirp off like that, RL is RL but we are here to play a game and playersenjoy being apart of something in this game, and feel strongly about the banner they play under.

DeletedUser

no offense but i think the Byzantium Protogenoi is doing a pretty good job considering the age of the world...
They're ranked 4th on a brand new world.
already reaching 1,000,000 points.
yeah you're ranked first on Chi, but hey, it probably took you guys a while.
and yeah they seem like an MRA, but really, they must be strong if they've lasted that long in the core oceans.
So seriously buddy, lay off.
We get it, you used a word, and so did another guy.
It's a war game. How about you join Byzantium and fight them?
see how well it works out for you.
I have no personal ties with them at all, but really you're over reacting.

DeletedUser

Nickossa..I dont knw about you, but I am here for fun . I wouldnt be bothered abt such petty issues. I would rather concentrate on my gameplay and skill, instead being worried about who is named what ??

DeletedUser

Protogonoi <------------ Stupid name anyway they should change it because it sucks not because of Nickawhinetomuch.

DeletedUser

lol i can hold my own, top of 2 worlds on a trot, i think i would be alright. Tbro5 do you know the meaning of what Protogenoi means>>>if you did you would know.

Well anyways i hope they get creamed for stealing are profile picture and all that, and of course the name. HA i know my true proto players there will do them if they get the chance anyways

DeletedUser15240

Ok, I have been in this position before nick, I have to say it is extremely irritating.For those of you defending this alliance, maybe if it was a common name like spartans, but that alliance name is so rare.... Also, not only did they steal the name, they stole the tag and the profile. That is not something you can do without complaint. I for one hope they are torn down.

DeletedUser

Ok, I have been in this position before nick, I have to say it is extremely irritating.For those of you defending this alliance, maybe if it was a common name like spartans, but that alliance name is so rare.... Also, not only did they steal the name, they stole the tag and the profile. That is not something you can do without complaint. I for one hope they are torn down.

they will be beaten eventually.

However just because it's a rare name doesn't make it any more different. I'm not defending them at all. just saying that claiming your rights when you have no rights to is simply to much Ego tripping.

this is why people may look like they are defending the alliance even thou they are not. We are just against that you think you have the rights to a word which in this case have become a name.

so your alliance is great in other worlds well good for you. just don't expect that cause you can found an alliance with X name that someone else can't use that anywhere else... copyrights are simply a outdated mind frame that should above all else be fought against. We need a new concept that are up to date and actually works on all levels. not just for the rich and powerful.

This is simply why I'm against you trying to maintain the rights to a Simple name.

DeletedUser

ok well if they stole the name of the alliance and the alliance COA AND their profile information then there's no way it can just be a coincidence. technically they should've asked the leader/maker of Protogenoi before they used anything (name, COA, etc). no they dont own the name but that is ripping. Nick came up with the alliance, it was his idea in the first place, and they just stole it without asking. doesn't that seem a bit unfair to you?

DeletedUser

ok well if they stole the name of the alliance and the alliance COA AND their profile information then there's no way it can just be a coincidence. technically they should've asked the leader/maker of Protogenoi before they used anything (name, COA, etc). no they dont own the name but that is ripping. Nick came up with the alliance, it was his idea in the first place, and they just stole it without asking. doesn't that seem a bit unfair to you?

All progress in the world is made based on the work of others. So if they can take yours and make it better all it shows is that they where better.

however if they take yours and make it worse they will die out anyway, why complain ?

I am sorry to say but I think we should agree to disagree cause I don't think we will agree simply because your frame of mind is too close to the copyrights thinking and it doesn't work, proven many times over.

DeletedUser1405

Copyrighting does't work in games like this you are right but common decency does and it would have been the decent thing to do just to message the original founder of the alliance and its profile just to say they were going to be using the items they have used.
I am not saying ask for permission as if they had said no there is little anyone could have done about it. But just let them know what you are doing. I dont understand the logic of using someone else's name it shows little imagination anyway, surely they could have come up with something decent between them.

DeletedUser

Seems a lot of players are missing the point. They took another alliance's name. There alliance profile is exactly the same, word for word, even the graphics. Not a single member of this "fake" has ever been in Protogenoi in the 2 worlds we play in. So it is without a doubt a rip off. And why rip off what is someone else s, what ever the item or idea is? To gain from it! As to it being no harm? Protogenoi has a "history" on 2 worlds, a Reputation that the players worked and accomplished through hard fighting. We have been and are a top allaince. Now another allaince seeks to gain from OUR work, our reputation. I would be placed in a position to defend the actions of this allaince, to defend the weak and pathetic group that seeks to steal what is not theirs. I have seen other alliances do this and be placed in the position of changing the name or be sanctioned. Until then, every Proto city I see will become a burning hulk for some other allaince to take. I will seek every enemy you have and make treat with them. From every corner, from every way I can I will strike at you. Do you hear that you Leaders of this pathetic group of losers? You who would hide behind another's name, you will not hide from me. :D

DeletedUser22339

no offense but i think the Byzantium Protogenoi is doing a pretty good job considering the age of the world...
They're ranked 4th on a brand new world.
already reaching 1,000,000 points.
yeah you're ranked first on Chi, but hey, it probably took you guys a while.
and yeah they seem like an MRA, but really, they must be strong if they've lasted that long in the core oceans.
So seriously buddy, lay off.
We get it, you used a word, and so did another guy.
It's a war game. How about you join Byzantium and fight them?
see how well it works out for you.
I have no personal ties with them at all, but really you're over reacting.

yea if your such a big talker join and fight them im not in their alliance but if you think your all that then destroy their alliance.

Status
Not open for further replies.