Fake alliance Protogenoi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser21560

LOL are you calling Nickossa are so called pro? Everyone knows that he could single-handedly take on your whole entire alliance.

Thats kinda funny... because NO ONE knows who we are :)

All of you so called pro players should make an alliance on here and come fight us, so we can experiance the greatness that you are so sure you posses ;)

DeletedUser

No need to be offended by Tizzlers posts, he is still trying to evolve from ape to nowadays human! It will take time, I do not think that he will make it!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No need to be offended by Tizzlers posts, he is still trying to evolve from ape to nowadays human! It will take time, I do not think that he will make it!

nobody would want that...

what we want is:
47765.jpg

DeletedUser21560

Here comes the other crybaby... even bigger cry baby, made whole post about how he got reset...

Hows it going with Spirit of 45? good? how many cities you lost these last few days? 5-6?

Ohh, im still waiting for you to come reset me, like you promised? all talk or??

DeletedUser

I do not know why are you asking me about Spirit of 45 as I am not part of them!
Do not worry Tizzly maybe time when your brains will be able to work as they should will come! ^.^

DeletedUser

tizzzly, pizzly the little mizzery. Listen here little one. The only reason you do not have me there is because i am a speed server player and quite frankly speed one is too slow for me and no way near a challenge for me. Plus morale is active there, another creation that gives the defender too much of a advantage. IF you anna talk like a big boy come to corinth with as many players as you want... and i will rim you all gladly.

If i had time to play i would ask for a link to your core and see how long it would take you guys to cry for mercy. :) believe me it would happen aswell, but thats all hypothetical as i do not have the time to do it, but all that played with me or against me know i could easily do it. :)

DeletedUser

tizzzly, pizzly the little mizzery. Listen here little one. The only reason you do not have me there is because i am a speed server player and quite frankly speed one is too slow for me and no way near a challenge for me. Plus morale is active there, another creation that gives the defender too much of a advantage. IF you anna talk like a big boy come to corinth with as many players as you want... and i will rim you all gladly.

If i had time to play i would ask for a link to your core and see how long it would take you guys to cry for mercy. :) believe me it would happen aswell, but thats all hypothetical as i do not have the time to do it, but all that played with me or against me know i could easily do it. :)

We all know he would kick your singlehanded I don't see why you want to continue to bicker like a little girl.

DeletedUser21560

excuses excuses and more excuses... thats all you "pro" players can do...

Too slow, not enough time, morale blah blah

Morale affects me just as much as it would affect you, this is my first speed 1 server, crazy slow, wish i had never started on here :p i dont have much time at all, but still i make it work...

i dont care about what others think

About corinth, nah, we started on byz and this is where we play now...

And the ones that played with you or against you, have never played against me, so you thinking that they know that you would easily kill us dont mean anything

as i said 100 times on this thread, either put up or go away... :pro:

DeletedUser

Tizzly I am playing against him!
And he for sure have more skills that you combined!

DeletedUser21560

Tizzly I am playing against him!
And he for sure have more skills that you combined!

And you base that of the 0 interaction we have had

Wow! wipe your nose again, you got something brown on it again

DeletedUser

lol i actually know a few of your friends thizzle and they say you are pretty noobish and think your better than you really are, i have seen many players like yourself that claim that we do not know them but from what i hear your pretty standard as far as the game goes.... but hey don't shoot the messenger :)

happy new year anyways and can we get back to the topic and not your ego this is about protogenoi not NOOBS. I am sure you will get your own thread someday.

FYI i believe a few of my true Proto players are actually here in this world and this was post on there behalf :p

DeletedUser

Ok back to Proto here in Byz terrible MRA alliance from what I hear in other world same terrible alliance. end of story.

DeletedUser21418

Lol

Happy new year to you all, and keep up the good work guys, allways in a good mood when you to girls talk:cool:

DeletedUser21560

lol i actually know a few of your friends thizzle and they say you are pretty noobish and think your better than you really are, i have seen many players like yourself that claim that we do not know them but from what i hear your pretty standard as far as the game goes.... but hey don't shoot the messenger :)

happy new year anyways and can we get back to the topic and not your ego this is about protogenoi not NOOBS. I am sure you will get your own thread someday.

FYI i believe a few of my true Proto players are actually here in this world and this was post on there behalf :p

Funny thing is tho, i dont have any friends on byz server

Alot of us in NOOBS never played together before... so if someone told you something they do not really know much about it...

And come down from the high horse, from what i have experianced on .com, peoples level are waaaay lower than where i play, so i guess if im pretty regular you .com players must suck big time

Anyways lets get back on topic

Looks like your crying havent really helped, they still named protogenoi

And you are right this thread is not about NOOBS, its about you crying because someone took ur name, boo hoo, do something about it or stop crying

This is the last post from me, pointless to argue with someone who dont even play on the server, make an account on byz and come attack me or go away...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Funny thing is tho, i dont have any friends on byz server

Alot of us in NOOBS never played together before... so if someone told you something they do not really know much about it...

And come down from the high horse, from what i have experianced on .com, peoples level are waaaay lower than where i play, so i guess if im pretty regular you .com players must suck big time

Anyways lets get back on topic

Looks like your crying havent really helped, they still named protogenoi

And you are right this thread is not about NOOBS, its about you crying because someone took ur name, boo hoo, do something about it or stop crying

This is the last post from me, pointless to argue with someone who dont even play on the server, make an account on byz and come attack me or go away...

Making NOOBS look good? Haha, were you a bit tipsy when you wrote that Thizzle?

Protogenoi should change their name, just out of respect for the real alliance on Chi or whatever world it is.
But if they don't, there's really nothing anybody can do about it, except complain, or brag about their large ego's *cough* Thizzle *cough*

Yes it is a name, and they did steal your whole alliance page and everything, but is it a big deal nickossa? Are you really that ashamed that they have your name on a world, and aren't doing that bad of a job?
just my thoughts..

DeletedUser

Well, we *used* to have a half decent and, as I understand it, semi-original name, but then someone decided that "Protogenoi" was better for some strange reason. And then changed it to half a dozen other fairly poor names, back to what we had initially, then to Protogenoi again. Though admittedly there was a coup taking place at some point in there by some people who wanted to actually attempt not being an MRA. Not sure how well that's worked out for us, though...

I do like the image we have now, though, Sphener is one of the better backgrounds for the FFHII loading screen, so I can see why it was copied in the first place.

DeletedUser

excuses excuses and more excuses... thats all you "pro" players can do...

Too slow, not enough time, morale blah blah

Morale affects me just as much as it would affect you, this is my first speed 1 server, crazy slow, wish i had never started on here :p i dont have much time at all, but still i make it work...

i dont care about what others think

About corinth, nah, we started on byz and this is where we play now...

And the ones that played with you or against you, have never played against me, so you thinking that they know that you would easily kill us dont mean anything

as i said 100 times on this thread, either put up or go away... :pro:

Yeah, you say that a lot Fizzle, put up or shut up. You have been offered the put up, you keep declining. So shut up. See here is the deal with you and a few others I've seen on this thread. Your bully boys. :) Wee little boys that have to go out in the world and challenge everyone and everything around them. It doesn't matter how successful you are in life, nor how skilled you are at a game. You have to always be challenging, making something out of nothing to create situations so you can keep proving your worth to your selves and others, your audience. We dont care about that, we just enjoy the competition. This thread was for a alliance that stole our name and profile, something that has been taken care of. But look at your posts! All about YOU, and what YOU think and what YOU feel and who YOU can beat and YOU telling others what they can do. :D All off post, eh? But that's the point, you dont care what the post is about, you only care that you have another venue to play your little bully boy games. And I waste my time talking to a cement head like you. As a friend reminds me, dont argue with idiots, they will only drag you down to their level and then beat you. So I will let you inhabit the lower levels of humanity by yourself. Enjoy. (SW)

DeletedUser20849

though im not in Protogenoi nor Am I on Byzantium stealing there name, picture, profile info, etc should not have happened dang thieves and those who say Nickossa and Fellow Proto members should go to Byzantium and teach em a lesson... 1st off waste of time...its a speed 1 world (if im not mistaken) and those are complete and udder and 2nd.. copywright infringement is punishable by death in my books :pro: and the name has a reputation and it should be honored or else!

DeletedUser

Get over it and stop crying

Get over it, it's a friggin name that been around before any of you putzes were born! None of you own the name.

:pro:

AzzDragger

Status
Not open for further replies.