Fake alliance Protogenoi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

though im not in Protogenoi nor Am I on Byzantium stealing there name, picture, profile info, etc should not have happened dang thieves and those who say Nickossa and Fellow Proto members should go to Byzantium and teach em a lesson... 1st off waste of time...its a speed 1 world (if im not mistaken) and those are complete and udder and 2nd.. copywright infringement is punishable by death in my books :pro: and the name has a reputation and it should be honored or else!

copyright as it is now should had died years ago sometime around the rise of the internet. it is more damaging than it's doing good..
and don't misunderstand it shouldn't be removed but it should be changed so it doesn't limit progress.

if it was changed to it's original purpose sure it should be punished severely. however there does not exist a crime to date that should be punished with death.
1 death is too irreversible in case of mistakes it's just to bad for the person the mistake happened to.
2. there can be much worse punishment than death, why not apply those instead and in case of a mistake well then it's just to free the person from his/her punishment.
3. punishment by death just shows how uncivilized a country really is. in my book anyplace with death sentence is to be considered a medieval country that still have to learn even basic human rights.

they "stole" your name So what deal with it.
they stole a picture. well either do something about it or put up with it. I'm sure that if you say to the admins that you have copyrights over the picture they will do something about it simply because the company here have to uphold the copyrights laws.

stop whining and do something or go away

DeletedUser20849

funny thing didnt steal "my name" but Nickossa's alliance name :eek: A very highly respected player in my books and one of the best and furthermore SPEED 1 WORLDS are HORRIBLE and not worth playing without gold it takes half a month to reach conquest research who wants to do that????? NOOBS now take yourself back to the NOOB CIRCLE!! and punishment by death is what i meant but not in life noob i meant ingame!!! Why would i want someone dead in life that stole a name on a game to the extreme lol .... :heh:

DeletedUser

funny thing didnt steal "my name" but Nickossa's alliance name :eek: A very highly respected player in my books and one of the best and furthermore SPEED 1 WORLDS are HORRIBLE and not worth playing without gold it takes half a month to reach conquest research who wants to do that????? NOOBS now take yourself back to the NOOB CIRCLE!! and punishment by death is what i meant but not in life noob i meant ingame!!! Why would i want someone dead in life that stole a name on a game to the extreme lol .... :heh:

I would like to see how you get Conquest in x1 world without gold in 2 weeks!
That is like saying you can get Conquest in x2 world in one week!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thizzle, you keep telling me to come down to Byz to match our skills? Pick any new world that's coming out that has speed 2 and unit 2 and I'll get us so called pros to come.

The pros are scared of you?! Haha you think your good because you're doing well in this world? Well this is where mostly people come. I seriously can't get over the fact you're calling Nickossa the former and #1 player in two worlds along with bp.

If you want to play against the so called pros, join the hero world because that's where they'll be. Lets see your crew of NOOBS go up against even one of the pre-mades. Just to get a clue on who these so called pros are: I know the founder of this alliance and he's one of the best. and These people will be also be making a pre-made. I can't think of anything better than you coming to join the Hero World and if we're lucky so will Nickossa.

If you want to come to Delphi however and pick North-West I'd be delighted!

DeletedUser21560

Thizzle, you keep telling me to come down to Byz to match our skills? Pick any new world that's coming out that has speed 2 and unit 2 and I'll get us so called pros to come.

The pros are scared of you?! Haha you think your good because you're doing well in this world? Well this is where mostly people come. I seriously can't get over the fact you're calling Nickossa the former and #1 player in two worlds along with bp.

If you want to play against the so called pros, join the hero world because that's where they'll be. Lets see your crew of NOOBS go up against even one of the pre-mades. Just to get a clue on who these so called pros are: I know the founder of this alliance and he's one of the best. and These people will be also be making a pre-made. I can't think of anything better than you coming to join the Hero World and if we're lucky so will Nickossa.

If you want to come to Delphi however and pick North-West I'd be delighted!

Thing is, we came to this server and started on the new world... yeah speed 1 sucks, but thats life... were here now and were not gonna quit just to go start on a new world...

You think this world sucks, then dont play it and stay away from the forums... simply put

Hero worlds... too bad theres 1,5 year till wonders start... im probably not gonna be around in 1,5 year, thats just too boring... worlds go dead after a while and then they are not playable, im here to kill and have fun not to be playing a waiting game...

If you want to kill me then this is the world to do it on because this is the world i started on and i dont have time to start on other worlds...

DeletedUser21560

Translated....

Or what you meant so say is

That you so called pro players arent good enough to play on a server thats so slow that even players who nearly dont play can keep up with it?

no more geeking 24/7 to get ahead of everyone??

Again you are talking out of something you shouldnt, you dont know me, you dont know which servers ive played on before, so your post is kinda useless AGAIN

DeletedUser

Thank you Saska for the translation but we all knew that ;)

Once again you know nothing, 'The scheduled global release of the Hero Worlds for the 15th of December will unfortunately be delayed into Q1 of 2012.' Not 1.5 years.

I don't really need to know your 'past accounts', the fact that you think certain players are so called pros and in-game moderators don't know much tells me your knowledge is useless.

Hero worlds are coming soon, I REALLY HOPE you are up for it. I know I could whip up some 'so-called pros' to teach you the ropes.

DeletedUser21560

Thank you Saska for the translation but we all knew that ;)

Once again you know nothing, 'The scheduled global release of the Hero Worlds for the 15th of December will unfortunately be delayed into Q1 of 2012.' Not 1.5 years.

I don't really need to know your 'past accounts', the fact that you think certain players are so called pros and in-game moderators don't know much tells me your knowledge is useless.

Hero worlds are coming soon, I REALLY HOPE you are up for it. I know I could whip up some 'so-called pros' to teach you the ropes.

noob... There is 1.5 year till age of WW starts on byzantium...

as i said before i dont have time for another server, and thats just what the hero world is when the requirements are as low as they are...

I dont need to hear what you think, from what i know you are a no body since you dont play on this server...

Is Byz forum the main forum where every little noob not good enough to play the server comes to talk big?

As to the "pro" players, i didnt give them that status, and for the mod part...

Ive came across a fair share of mods while playing grepo, and 95% of them dont have a clue about the game...

95 % of the mods also misuse their "power"

And the fact that being a mod is a free time "job" for volunteers it means that alot of "wrong" ppl can become mods...

Anyways Nickossa got the msg i hope you will too

You want something, start on byz and lets go, if not then stay away from the byz forum, no one cares about what you think

You wanna continiue talking about stuff you dont know anything about you can pm me ingame, no need for you to spam the forum...

Not gonna reply on here no more, your clearly not good enough to be playing on this server so no matter what i say you already chickened out...

Remember for next time... Less talk, more action, that way ppl can take you serious ;)
Over and Out! :pro:

DeletedUser21770

Thizzle said:
If you want to kill me then this is the world to do it on because this is the world i started on and i dont have time to start on other worlds...

Thizzle said:
Again you are talking out of something you shouldnt, you dont know me, you dont know which servers ive played on before, so your post is kinda useless AGAIN

So which is it? Have you player other worlds? Or have you started on this one and haven't bothered moving to other worlds?

You know what, don't answer. We've already got one pile of rubbish from the posts you've put on this forum, we don't need any more. Sadly you're nothing but a hypocrite, and a disrespectful little man. People don't say things to you cos they're 'pro' or not even just because they are moderators. They speak to you in that way cos you've always done it to everybody on here since day one. But as I said, you're a hypocrite and disrespectful, and will either disregard this message or decide to post some stupid little response with yet another load of useless spam much like 99% of your posts on here.

For once I wish you'd actually do what you said in your last post, and actually stop posting in topics. It would save us, and yourself, a hell of a lot of time and effort.

DeletedUser

This is directed at Thizzle btw.

Idiot... I was talking about Hero worlds not World Wonder.

It seems you have enough time to come on to the externals and get cocky though? How about quitting Byz and sign up to the Hero World so you can show us how you 'pros' do it.

I do play this server actually, for like 5mins a week.

That's the thing, you can't acknowledge they are pro's and they're miles better than you and me.

95% of mods don't have a clue about the game?! I can confidently say EVERYONE of them knows more than your whole entire alliance, probably the whole entire (game)world.

All mods have to be selected, it's not as if they're going to give the jobs out, especially to people like yourself.

I've asked you to join Delphi, you've asked me to play on Byz. Why not start on a new world together? Clearly everyone agrees with me more.

DeletedUser21560

This is directed at Thizzle btw.

Idiot... I was talking about Hero worlds not World Wonder.

It seems you have enough time to come on to the externals and get cocky though? How about quitting Byz and sign up to the Hero World so you can show us how you 'pros' do it.

I do play this server actually, for like 5mins a week.

That's the thing, you can't acknowledge they are pro's and they're miles better than you and me.

95% of mods don't have a clue about the game?! I can confidently say EVERYONE of them knows more than your whole entire alliance, probably the whole entire (game)world.

All mods have to be selected, it's not as if they're going to give the jobs out, especially to people like yourself.

I've asked you to join Delphi, you've asked me to play on Byz. Why not start on a new world together? Clearly everyone agrees with me more.

I know i said i wouldnt post, but these last 2 posts were simply too stupid not to comment back on...

To enter Hero worlds, you have to play world wonders OR get in by reaching the requirements,and since im new to this server im not able to join the hero world --- nor would i want to join it, since requiriements are to low so its pretty much a normal server with a few addons...

Ohh and watch out with the word id..t it can get you a warning, it sure did for me, and we know these mods on here are proffessionals and fair and treat everybody the same :)

and to you rising

I know that you americans think you are the ONLY people in this world, but if you look at the top of your grepo site you can see this little flag, click it and see how many countries have their own grepo servers... i know you are new and dont know much about this game, so i thought i would be alittle helpfull :)

Hope your learned something new ;)

Im Out

p.s Thanks to all my haters following me around from thread to thread, without all of you my grepo time would be so boring... just hope you one day will try attack me in game instead of constantly running your mouths about stuff you know nuttin about :)

DeletedUser21770

and to you rising

I know that you americans think you are the ONLY people in this world, but if you look at the top of your grepo site you can see this little flag, click it and see how many countries have their own grepo servers... i know you are new and dont know much about this game, so i thought i would be alittle helpfull :)

Hope your learned something new ;)

I'm British. Just thought I'd let you know since you don't see to know anything about anybody you're trying to mock, so I thought I would be a little helpful :)

Hope you learned something new ;)

EDIT: Realised I'm continuing this off-topic debate which is often drawn out by Thizzle, so I'll state something that is on topic.

My alliance on Ephesus (although not anything in comparison to the original Protogenoi of course) had a copycat alliance on Gythium for a short while. Mimickry is the highest form of flattery, no matter what your size is. Admittedly it's annoying to see someone else using your alliance name, but unless you're in that world and using it yourself then it's just something you will have to push aside.

DeletedUser

Just so we can also be clear about this fake alliance, they bully there way to get you to merge into them, then they will boot and farm ur weakest players..
This IS an alliance that operates with out any form of honour and people / Alliances should stand firm against them. They are 100% reliant on numbers and have no game skills at all.
n00b attacks using Biriems and Archers, poorly timed attacks to achive CS aims.

Really would recommend you keep clear of this alliance, respected alliances who have truely earnt to be in the top will make easy picking of these and its members will have no where to run and hide.

Walk away NOW or fall defending poor leadership.

DeletedUser

I know that you americans think you are the ONLY people in this world, but if you look at the top of your grepo site you can see this little flag, click it and see how many countries have their own grepo servers...
you better watch your mouth Thizzle. i'm american and i don't think i've ever been so offended. what you're basically saying is that americans are obilvious to the outside world and are selfish (virtually). i dont think it's too smart to mock an entire country and everyone in it to try to get back at one person who's not even american.

DeletedUser

you better watch your mouth Thizzle. i'm american and i don't think i've ever been so offended. what you're basically saying is that americans are obilvious to the outside world and are selfish (virtually). i dont think it's too smart to mock an entire country and everyone in it to try to get back at one person who's not even american.

Thizz has a point either way so + rep thizzy.

DeletedUser

Thizz, aint hard to find you

World - Rank - Name - Points - Citys - Alliance
en6 1475 Thizzle 221 1 None
en26 19 Thizzle 64,590 10 NOOBS

And it looks like IBERIA are giving you a run taking two of your citys recently.

Centaurus 5,406 Thizzle ishkhan NOOBS IBERIA 2012-01-12 13:25:31
I B E R I A 8,451 Thizzle GEORGIAN LION NOOBS IBERIA 2012-01-10 21:29:34

You may want to change ur signature :)

DeletedUser

Thizzle...we get it...You got some cities on this world...a whole 10.
and you're 64 thousand points. WOOOT!
I personally think you should join a speed 3 world with some of these fine fellow players, and see how well you fare.
just a one on one.
I'd do it myself, but I am already playing all the decent worlds.
if you can find one, i'll fight you on a world.
I might even cast wedding on you once in a while.
And as for calling Americans self serving people, who don't care about anybody else, I'm Canadian. But you shouldn't judge a whole country.

DeletedUser

I'm going to ignore the bickering and just post on topic. I feel like someone taking your alliance name is no reason to be upset. There are so many alliance that are made in every world it is bound to happen. Now, if there is an alliance that takes your name and your profile and pretends it is you, that is an entirely different thing. I for one would have issue with this and I would bring it to the attention of the server as well and for that I thank you. We're also working to eliminate this false protogenoi from the server, so don't you worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.