Fake alliance Protogenoi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

you better watch your mouth Thizzle. i'm american and i don't think i've ever been so offended. what you're basically saying is that americans are obilvious to the outside world and are selfish (virtually). i dont think it's too smart to mock an entire country and everyone in it to try to get back at one person who's not even american.

he does have a point.

tho I must say that not all Americans are like that the majority seems to be.
(I've got a few American friends, and they are okay enough.)
but once you go beyond the few the majority is the ones who give the Americans a bad reputation in the rest of the world.

but I would say it's partially not the majority's fault, cause what I've seen of the American education system they are just being hold in ignorance. and educated to be oblivious to the rest of the world. thinking they are the greatest. they are not no one country is the greatest in the world. there might be a powerful one but not even the Americans are powerful any more.

anyway back to topic.

complain all you want if you don't eradicate them you will have to just put up with it. if you are not on the server shut up you got no weight behind your words then. simple as that.

DeletedUser

i'm american and i don't think i've ever been so offended. .

Wait to see what I could say :D

In all seriousness though, no you shouldn't stereotype like that. The Americans that fit that category are the loud minority. The majority of Americans are decent people.

DeletedUser

This thread has gone off-topic, so I'm going to lock this.

Protogenoi is a commonly known Greek name, so I'm pretty sure they didn't steal the name. It's even a rank of this forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.