Fake Dogs of War...Not the real DOW

DeletedUser

Greetings fellow Warriors,

This message is to inform everyone here on this world that there are a few fake alliances here named The Dogs of War so i ask all of you to rim and slander these guys every chance you have a moment..Those of you that no me or lenny from other worlds no this is true being we are the true founders..

I would also like to state to those who ever join these alliance be warned i we will be gunning for you ...Why don't you guys change your names to the

Wanna Bee's

DeletedUser

Haha... JJeff wheeler, the man who left my alliance and made DoW... :D

Good times, good times! xD

DeletedUser

Greetings fellow Warriors,

This message is to inform everyone here on this world that there are a few fake alliances here named The Dogs of War so i ask all of you to rim and slander these guys every chance you have a moment..Those of you that no me or lenny from other worlds no this is true being we are the true founders..

I would also like to state to those who ever join these alliance be warned i we will be gunning for you ...Why don't you guys change your names to the

Wanna Bee's

I am a Wanna Bee too :)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
A lot of alliances use the names of old alliances and claim to be original members or to be continuing their legacy or w.e nonsense they tell themselves so that they can ignore the fact that they couldn't come up with an original name.

DeletedUser

they do it all the time, and never grow or get anywhere

DeletedUser

jeff head back to Rho so that i can kick your lieing two faced

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13936

who would want to have an alliance named after DoW there cheats

DeletedUser14226

I would never ever name my alliance after any famous one. One of my mentel notes.

Because if you cant do well, you will make a joke out of yourself, and out of that alliance and its originality.

And I fail to see why some people cant come up with a new name.

DeletedUser18571

I would never ever name my alliance after any famous one. One of my mentel notes.

Because if you cant do well, you will make a joke out of yourself, and out of that alliance and its originality.

And I fail to see why some people cant come up with a new name.

A lot of good names are taking. Just like anyone that has spartan in their name cant be original.